SIDEBAR #14- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

Did anybody else watch Nancy Grace last night?

Oh brother! The Brain Trust of Toledo was on giving a mind-numbing account of the events of the day that little Alaina Steinfurth went "missing".
I'm curious why that broke down palace where the mother was staying had a surveillance camera trained on the front door?

Also, why is the step father of the accused mother saying "She screwed up big time" ... Was she "putting on" for the camera when she was holding, kissing, and rocking the baby lovingly? What a mess. Thoughts?

On another note.... Last I heard the proceedings in the convicted... but yet to be sentenced one will be televised on Thursday? TIA.

:seeya:

BBM~ I am kind of watching the baby Alaina missing on HLN, and yes something is weird there.

The boyfriend is involved imo. :twocents:

The Facebook page "The State VS Jodi Arias" has denied posting any home address with directions.

I've been to that page frequently because they have good info. I've never seen them post anyone's address, or maps. What's all the hoopla surrounding that page? :moo:

Agree. The ribbons were ridiculous, it became an 'us vs them' thing which was inappropriate to say the least .. dad just looked like he'd wish the ground would open up and swallow him while he was in court!

Agreed.... when we were going through trial for Kaitlin's murder we were told we could not wear our ribbons or anything regarding KK or he disappearance /murder.
Once convicted we doubled up on them as well as the pink for every pre-sentancing hearing we attended. The day of sentancing there was a crowd of pink and Kaitiln pins and ribbons....
Its just petty and stupid IMO

I've been to that page frequently because they have good info. I've never seen them post anyone's address, or maps. What's all the hoopla surrounding that page? :moo:

yeah they have good info. Very supportive of the family. One of the admins of the page denied that accusation from Patty.

It troubles me so much that the defendant was presented as having no criminal history. Due to her stalking and malicious mischief behavior, she DOES, just not a FORMAL criminal history. If she'd been reported and arrested for such, she definitely would.

6/17/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. 6/17/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO MOTION TO CONTINUE; PENALTY PHASE

Was waiting on this one....Yayyyyy!!

It's kinda sad to me when I reschedule follow up appointments for Winston's cataract surgery when it's on a court date....bad mommy, bad bad mommy....LOL

Yay! Yay! Yay! Get on with it already. Way to go State of AZ!

It troubles me so much that the defendant was presented as having no criminal history. Due to her stalking and malicious mischief behavior, she DOES, just not a FORMAL criminal history. If she'd been reported and arrested for such, she definitely would.

Yeah and she stole the gun. I mean, everyone knows she stole it. Everyone. I guess nowadays you need a video. Some wouldn't believe that either.

I lost any sympathy I had when I found that the family condones and is associated with that arias is innocent website, coupled with the Aunt's Facebook comments on a few arias support sites, along with the brother making a deragotory comment on his FB page in reference to TA.

I get a family will stand behind an accused murderer. And I get that they will feign beleiving in the murderer or being in ahem, "denial" (ala Cindy Anthony). But my sympathy ends at some point.

Being a mother myself, I can understand loving your daughter and showing up in court. But I would NOT wear a ribbon about domestic violence. I would NOT laugh during court when Travis's family members sit right there in the next aisle. I would NOT take fake letters about pedophilia to the National Enquirer. I would NOT allow the defense team to trash me and my husband because we gave birth to her. And I would NOT allow a convicted arsonist who wants fame by knowing my daughter to sit next to me in court!

As a mom, I would BEG the jury for leniency during mitigation. I would BEG the Alexander's family to please forgive the horrible acts of my child. This mother reminded me so much of Scott Peterson's mother and Casey Anthony's mother.

You can only be in denial for so long. Sandy Arias knew when Det Flores interviewed her that her daughter had committed this horrible crime. He even told her he had the evidence. No, I do not feel sorry for her now.

Being a mother myself, I can understand loving your daughter and showing up in court. But I would NOT wear a ribbon about domestic violence. I would NOT laugh during court when Travis's family members sit right there in the next aisle. I would NOT take fake letters about pedophilia to the National Enquirer. I would NOT allow the defense team to trash me and my husband because we gave birth to her. And I would NOT allow a convicted arsonist who wants fame by knowing my daughter to sit next to me in court!

As a mom, I would BEG the jury for leniency during mitigation. I would BEG the Alexander's family to please forgive the horrible acts of my child. This mother reminded me so much of Scott Peterson's mother and Casey Anthony's mother.

You can only be in denial for so long. Sandy Arias knew when Det Flores interviewed her that her daughter had committed this horrible crime. He even told her he had the evidence. No, I do not feel sorry for her now.

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for your post! :seeya:

Good Morning!

Did anybody else watch Nancy Grace last night?

Oh brother! The Brain Trust of Toledo was on giving a mind-numbing account of the events of the day that little Alaina Steinfurth went "missing".
I'm curious why that broke down palace where the mother was staying had a surveillance camera trained on the front door?

Also, why is the step father of the accused mother saying "She screwed up big time" ... Was she "putting on" for the camera when she was holding, kissing, and rocking the baby lovingly? What a mess. Thoughts?

On another note.... Last I heard the proceedings in the convicted... but yet to be sentenced one will be televised on Thursday? TIA.

It's a strange case, that's for sure. Seems like a large group of really "the opposite of intelligent" people. It amazes me they've kept this up so long and no one (other than AS, to a degree) has talked. I'm beginning to fear little Elaina will become another Haleigh Cummings or Kyron Horman, never to be found. :(

It's a strange case, that's for sure. Seems like a large group of really "the opposite of intelligent" people. It amazes me they've kept this up so long and no one (other than AS, to a degree) has talked. I'm beginning to fear little Elaina will become another Haleigh Cummings or Kyron Horman, never to be found. :(

Hey HO!! It's really something. Convoluted and messy. It always drives me nuts when the cops can't outsmart these people and get to the bottom of things. I mean, GEEZ they've got the brain power of a box of Wheat Thins!

Very O/T, but is there a Levi Chavez thread on WS? I have not learned how to navigate on the forum. TIA.

[video=youtube;MfnpZhJ8exQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfnpZhJ8exQ[/video]

Very O/T but who is going on vacation and where are you going????

I want to go on one so badly but the timing is not right.

I'm on my way to Richmond VA and Seabrook Island SC as I type! So exciting as I've never been to SC b4! :)

I'm on my way to Richmond VA and Seabrook Island SC as I type! So exciting as I've never been to SC b4! :)

Have a great time, stay safe and bring the sunscreen!!!

HA, I have never been to SC either!!

I guess I guess I got the good one :) My husband was LE for over 20 years and a volunteer firefighter as well. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father. He has been there for anyone in need. He doesn't drink, tells me I'm beautiful every day and works hard. I'm blessed. I have seen those you speak of but they're not all bad.

I'm driving through your lovely state now!

It's a shame that Travis didn't report her to the police. He was such a kind soul that I suppose he felt that he didn't want to get her into any trouble with the police. It proved to be a very sad decision on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592