SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
My German shepherds who usually love it outside are laying on the tile to stay cool. Ugh! Oh, to be at the shore where it is 74! ;)

Don't feel too bad Zuri, the shore is 91, real feel 102! It's air conditioning for sure. We are better off where we are, just think of the crowds and heat there. Movie day!

Thank you, m1279 for reminding me that C.M. was on full view as the cruel premeditating murderer she is. In stripes and shackles. That image had drifted in my consciousness and you brought it back full and sharp. Her anti-anxiety meds and anti-depressants buoy her mood somewhat but also allow her to remain delusional as to her prospects. Can you imagine having her for a client now that her crime has been stamped on her forever like the worst tattoo? Add to this the fact her attorneys have wanted to get shut of her since at least 2011. They're in legal servitude and they don't even like her. But then people who do aren't fighting to come forward. Last count, 0.

So true Princess! I often forget how open people are in this thread to hearing others opinions! It's always nice to come home!

This is home. Once I'm back from vacation, ill be back. Love you all my fellow WSers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On azcentral.com, the fallen firefighters are being transported back to Prescott via honor guard. It is being covered live, if anyone is interested. Dr. Know posted links in theUp to the Minute thread. So sad.

Thanks :) Drowning my sorrows in Coors Light tonight, allowing myself the weekend to be sad. Come Monday it's back to the grind!

Be thankful you didn't waste years waiting for him to change and work on his issues:)

My best advice....if its difficult in the beginning of a relationship... Run! Its only gonna get worse as time goes on.

I'm actually a little angry too, there are a lot of victims families out there who have had a lot less support and assistance through a similar ordeal. Why the need for more funds now? Anyway .. that's all I'm going to say I think. I dont think this will not go down well with the so far very supportive public.

I heard they're gearing up for the next phase when they'll need to travel to Az again.

Last I heard, on Tricia's radio show, about a month ago, was someone won a Contest and received a butt load of free custom printed t-shirts and donated them to be sold to raise money.

I think it's not tacky to raise money that way because IMO I'd rather sell something than simply ask for straight up donations again.

I heard they're gearing up for the next phase when they'll need to travel to Az again.

Last I heard, on Tricia's radio show, about a month ago, was someone won a Contest and received a butt load of free custom printed t-shirts and donated them to be sold to raise money.

I think it's not tacky to raise money that way because IMO I'd rather sell something than simply ask for straight up donations again.

Thanks for coming to my aid! It is nice to know you and others have my back when the going gets rough.

I would think something commemorative for sale would be great like the t shirts with a significant phrase on it as a fund raiser. I thought the cozies were awful. Too much. The family has maintained such dignity. It would be ashame to lose that perception over something so mundane. JMO

So the dude I was whining about a few weeks ago finally dumped me last night and this was the only place I wanted to go :( Not sure why I waited for HIM to break up with ME, but it is what it is. I'm so sad tonight. This blows.

Hopefully we'll see the convicted murderer in shackles in court in 2 weeks! My fingers and toes are crossed.

A TRIBUTE TO TRAVIS AND THE ALEXANDER FAMILY - YouTube

I'm sorry honeypot!

That does blow....hopefully not for long!

Hey Josie! Hope you Re cooler than we are. Heat index is 100 near Philadelphia and I am in bed with the shades drawn, the a/C on and a fan.

Why stay indoors on hot days, when you can keep your drinks cooler this summer with a "Give A Hug For Travis" Can Huggy. Not only does it make a great keepsake in Travis Alexander's memory but proceeds go to the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund!

Sorry, couldn't help it :blushing:

Why stay indoors on hot days, when you can keep your drinks cooler this summer with a "Give A Hug For Travis" Can Huggy. Not only does it make a great keepsake in Travis Alexander's memory but proceeds go to the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund!

Sorry, couldn't help it :blushing:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Popping in to add;

I am so thankful, greatful, ELATED for every failed relationship I have ever had. I would trudge through every heartbreak again, just so I have to perspective to appreciate the amazing man that my husband is.

I often see women who stumble across a great man, only to try and change them into their vision of what they want their man to be like.

I've had sharp dressed men, but my dude has zero fashion sense and not an ounce of male ego (to make some wonder if he's gay). I don't tell him how to do squat! I love his generous soul, pleasing selflessness, and his inhibition to hold my purse if needed!

I wouldn't dare change a socked flip-flop on his body!

And, I make him feel like he's bonafide eye candy. Even in his camo shorts and gingham fishing shirt ;)

I had a lot of toads before I found a true prince. The real ones are the ones who make you feel like a princess.

Popping in to add;

I am so thankful, greatful, ELATED for every failed relationship I have ever had. I would trudge through every heartbreak again, just so I have to perspective to appreciate the amazing man that my husband is.

I often see women who stumble across a great man, only to try and change them into their vision of what they want their man to be like.

I've had sharp dressed men, but my dude has zero fashion sense and not an ounce of male ego (to make some wonder if he's gay). I don't tell him how to do squat! I love his generous soul, pleasing selflessness, and his inhibition to hold my purse if needed!

I wouldn't dare change a socked flip-flop on his body!

And, I make him feel like he's bonafide eye candy. Even in his camo shorts and gingham fishing shirt ;)

I had a lot of toads before I found a true prince. The real ones are the ones who make you feel like a princess.

This is soooo true! Been there and kissed many a frogs ( maybe a little too many;) ) but I also found mine. I wouldn't change a hair ... Or should i say the few hairs... He has left on his head! Giggle! He's amazing and would do anything and everything for me, and I for him, he was well worth the long wait.

I learned that the long wait and many men prior taught me what I didn't want and wouldn't tolerate:) that's very important! Had I found my husband very early on in life, I more than likely wouldn't have been fully capable of appreciating just how fantastic he is.

This is soooo true! Been there and kissed many a frogs ( maybe a little too many;) ) but I also found mine. I wouldn't change a hair ... Or should i say the few hairs... He has left on his head! Giggle! He's amazing and would do anything and everything for me, and I for him, he was well worth the long wait.

I learned that the long wait and many men prior taught me what I didn't want and wouldn't tolerate:) that's very important! Had I found my husband very early on in life, I more than likely wouldn't have been fully capable of appreciating just how fantastic he is.

Laughing about kissing "too many" frogs ;)

Dating is so hard. I think you go into it with one of two possible outcomes....either someone is going to end up feeling "rejected," or you end up living happily ever after. I'm almost 34. I'm tired of feeling rejected. I know it'll all make sense once I do find THE ONE, but the journey is so heartbreaking. My eyes are going to be so puffy in the morning from all of my crying today. lol

Dating is so hard. I think you go into it with one of two possible outcomes....either someone is going to end up feeling "rejected," or you end up living happily ever after. I'm almost 34. I'm tired of feeling rejected. I know it'll all make sense once I do find THE ONE, but the journey is so heartbreaking. My eyes are going to be so puffy in the morning from all of my crying today. lol

(((Hugs)))

But you learned from it right? Take what you learned and integrate it:)

Nothing wrong with crying...my advice, set a deadline tonight. Like: I'm done grieving this relationship at midnight, or first thing in the morning.. Whatever. Just make it sooner, rather than later:)

BBM - A Butt Load !!! Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! :floorlaugh:

Look - I too, kissed a lot of frogs but ended up living with one and paid the price for ignoring the "signs".....I managed to escape safely. There are a lot of manipulators out there and you know your own weaknesses. Pay attention to those weaknesses. I didn't and ended up with a very abusive manipulating person. I wish you all the best. You will find the right person for you some day. I'm not sure I would date anyone I met on the internet, though. JMO

Hey Josie! Hope you Re cooler than we are. Heat index is 100 near Philadelphia and I am in bed with the shades drawn, the a/C on and a fan.

Oh its that horrible sticky heat at night time here, can never get to sleep because you're tossing and turning. I much prefer cold nights at least I can cozy up

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Hugs, my dear. (Hug) This too shall pass. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769