SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMC has a Haloween movie marathon on now- if anyone's interested.
Just finished showing Halloween 1 and 2 is on now.
The music is scary to me. :scared:

Aww Geez, That's cute. Rinky it is.

Can you tell I think great thoughts during the day :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

My younger son loved the Elephant Show and watched it foreverrrrrrrrrrr.

Can you tell I think great thoughts during the day :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

My younger son loved the Elephant Show and watched it foreverrrrrrrrrrr.

I never heard of that show. Looks cute. When I saw the title of the song I thought of Jimmy Durante and his Inky Dinky Do song.

Hi there folks. What is happening with the Arias Penalty Phase hearing please? It has been deferred to when please?

I have a bit of a story. Amy had off work on Sat. as they take turns. Her BIL. took his dog in to be put down. The dog was very old and sick, couldnt walk, wasnt eating etc. So the Doctor took care of him. After the families leave they take the dogs downstairs in plastic bags and into a freezer until the man comes to take them on Wednesday. This is a 180lb. Great Dane. They couldnt handle it to get downstairs so Dr. gets the bright idea to bag it and leave inside by the back door. Dear God Amy went in today, opened the door and nearly died!! the smell was awful. If she had been there (after listening to me with C.A. case) she would have told them no never. This Doctor is a I know it all so even if the man DR. said no she'd do it anyway.Well Amy is now taking another shower, washed her hair, washed all her clothes, still smells it. She thinks it is embedded in her nose. I'm sorry Dear God but I LOL. they scrubbed everything in sight, I told Amy tomorrow the smell will be there. She said they are supposed to eat back there NOT THiS WEEKThe man made a special pickup . Amy said she felt so sorry for him as the Pet cemetery is quite a drive.:hills:

P.S. They dont have the special lifts etc. for the animals they lift them and hold them and all. But, they pay their help well and help people who cant afford meds for their pets. They are generous that way even giving food for pets.

It's being stalled by the 2 wonders- Nurmi and Wilmott :scared:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

I thought there was a date for another "conference" on 10/24, but, who knows.
Check back sometime next year :floorlaugh:

BBM: One "wonders" why they're still her counsel. Heaven knows they've tried to quit enough times. If someone tried to quit on me that many times I would have serious reservations about them LoL. Is this really helping her case? Why do they keep draaaaaging it out?

I have never seen, heard, or read about any case where two so called professionals acted the way these two do. If the whole case wasn't so tragic, it would be funny as hell. Willie and the Nurminator LoL, what a team. Someone needs to grow a set and shut them down. :furious:

I have a bit of a story. Amy had off work on Sat. as they take turns. Her BIL. took his dog in to be put down. The dog was very old and sick, couldnt walk, wasnt eating etc. So the Doctor took care of him. After the families leave they take the dogs downstairs in plastic bags and into a freezer until the man comes to take them on Wednesday. This is a 180lb. Great Dane. They couldnt handle it to get downstairs so Dr. gets the bright idea to bag it and leave inside by the back door. Dear God Amy went in today, opened the door and nearly died!! the smell was awful. If she had been there (after listening to me with C.A. case) she would have told them no never. This Doctor is a I know it all so even if the man DR. said no she'd do it anyway.Well Amy is now taking another shower, washed her hair, washed all her clothes, still smells it. She thinks it is embedded in her nose. I'm sorry Dear God but I LOL. they scrubbed everything in sight, I told Amy tomorrow the smell will be there. She said they are supposed to eat back there NOT THiS WEEKThe man made a special pickup . Amy said she felt so sorry for him as the Pet cemetery is quite a drive.:hills:

Hi Gramma :seeya:. Poor Amy :(. I bet that was a nasty smell.

I have to :eek:fftobed:. See you all tomorrow. :seeya: To all the late nighters, have a good one.

thank you, i hope your foot is feeling better! yes it is hard w/2 kids at such young ages. its so funny b/c they drive me nuts sometimes but then after an hour away from them i miss them like crazy haha.

anyway, i got an appt w a very good neurologist so im happy about that

Molly, I'm so glad you're ok! Definately go to the neurologist and get everything fully checked out. I also wanted to share with you that my sister-in-law got really bad migraines after the birth of each of her children....this last time she got really worried about it b/c her mom passed away from a stroke, she went to a neurologist and they did MRI or CT scan or whatever they do, and said everything was fine. So it could be that your miscarriage (so sorry about that) is the cause of this re-flaring because of all your hormones out-of-whack temporarily.
Good luck!

Molly, I'm so glad you're ok! Definately go to the neurologist and get everything fully checked out. I also wanted to share with you that my sister-in-law got really bad migraines after the birth of each of her children....this last time she got really worried about it b/c her mom passed away from a stroke, she went to a neurologist and they did MRI or CT scan or whatever they do, and said everything was fine. So it could be that your miscarriage (so sorry about that) is the cause of this re-flaring because of all your hormones out-of-whack temporarily.
Good luck!

thank you AA! yea, i think you are def right about the hormones. my mom got them bad when she hit menopause last year, she had been taking zoloft for the other menopause emotional issues, and the headaches stopped, then she felt she didn't need the zoloft anymore so she stopped taking it, and the migraines came back like clockwork. when she went back to her primary doc, the doctor was like "well if you notice, your migraines went away on the zoloft and are now back, theres a lot of research that zoloft actually helps prevent migraines so why don't we start you back on it and see if they go away again?" my mom decided to give it a try and hasn't had one since. i don't get them as often as my mom and don't want to be on an SSRI unless completely nescessary so i'm gonna ask the neurologist for something else and see what he says. The reglan they gave me worked, but it also gave me a bad anxiety attack which is one of the side effects of it, i think theres some nasal sprays and other meds specifically for migraines that work really well. the neurologist im going to specializes in headache management but until then i'll just stick with excedrine migraine if i get another one. I also think I need glasses for reading/computer etc so I think eye strain should be part of it too. My migraines are usually occular migraines with auras and the numbness of the left side

Hey Josie, I saw you over there on that thread today (what you posted)! That case seriously gives the creeps and I'm having a hard time falling asleep at night thinking of it!

i agree. im afraid to post on it. i usually stick to the cases where everyone is on the same page lol. im very sensitive and i don't like to get ripped apart if i don't have a link to support something. i also usually post what my gut tells me, im not one for hunting down links to things unless its 100% necessary and easy to find

i agree. im afraid to post on it. i usually stick to the cases where everyone is on the same page lol. im very sensitive and i don't like to get ripped apart if i don't have a link to support something. i also usually post what my gut tells me, im not one for hunting down links to things unless its 100% necessary and easy to find

I only read that thread far too much snark going on over there and I'd end up banned or exploding :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members