SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows if she is even telling the truth about Nurmi not seeing her since May 23rd. The jail has logs and probably tapes to prove it either way.

I was just reading a bit on the St vs Jodi Arias page. There seems to be a rumor that on the day of the conviction JA went ape on Nurmi, where the stun gun had to be used on her. It says she was not suicidal but a threat to others. Did anyone else hear this rumor or did I just miss it.

This is her game to just dragggggggg this out,I hope they deny this,because at one time she was WHINING because he wanted to quit, see this is also why this retrial should of started right back up in July,the longer this goes the more carp she is going to pull,she does not want .

Don't knw what happened to the rest of post,I am using my ipad,I was going to say she does not want perryville,she will hold it off as long as possible

She is doing this for more appeal reasons. Ugh This will never end. I really hope she is living a nightmare.

Don't knw what happened to the rest of post,I am using my ipad,I was going to say she does not want perryville,she will hold it off as long as possible

Yes, Jodi is living it up in cushy Estrella.

Can't wait to see her go to Perryville. :jail:

omg i seriously cannot with this evil devil woman anymore. it is blatantly clear that she secretly in her head hopes that JSS will deny her request to have Nurmi removed as lead counsel so that she can use it as an appeal issue. Ms. Murderess thinks shes in a win win situation, she thinks if JSS denies her request, she has an appeal issue, and if she allows Nurmi to quit then that will buy her more time for more shenanigans before the retrial of the penalty phase... she is so transparent!

I was just reading a bit on the St vs Jodi Arias page. There seems to be a rumor that on the day of the conviction JA went ape on Nurmi, where the stun gun had to be used on her. It says she was not suicidal but a threat to others. Did anyone else hear this rumor or did I just miss it.

During the aggravation phase, something definitely happened in the courtroom where security was called in and there was no coverage. No news leaked out about what happened, but the speculation at the time was that CMJA had a tantrum, for lack of a better word. I'll go back and read the threads here to see if I can find it again. If anyone wants to help, look at the aggravation threads.

After the interview she gave just following the guilty verdict, there were reports of raised voices between CMJA and her attorneys. She bolted out of the courtroom to her interview and it seems that they knew nothing about it. Must have had that "discussion" after the interview with Troy Hayden ended.

I cannot wait until the day we hear 'we the jury duly empanelled by the state of AZ sentence the defendant jodi ann arias to death'

She clearly thinks she is smarter than everyone else,I dont see how she can argue on appeal that nurmi was 'incompetent' they had months of their CIC and yet what a surprise the jury has eyes and common sense and seen the truth.

He is 'incompetent' because no one believed her boohoo lies.

God I feel so pizzed by this right now!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just read a post elsewhere , written by someone who calls herself "lover of a lifer," apparently a man with LWOP for murder. Here is an exact quote from her post: " Murder is no more of a sin that eating too much.". :scared::noooo::

That's the kind of folk supporting the ex-waitress.

Than I suppose the DP would not be a problem for him??

Uh, oh.

Little miss liar, liar pants on fire is at it again.

She told Michael Kiefer that she tried to have Nurmi dismissed back in June, but that mean ol' Judge Stephens said no.

Meanwhile, there is no minute entry to reflect this. Oops!

Even if she did make an oral argument, which could only have happened on 6/20, it still would have been reflected in the court minutes.

Bad move to lie about the judge.

Keep it up, girl. With this kind of behavior, you increase the odds of getting the death penalty.

But doncha know, its not her fault?

I cannot wait until the day we hear 'we the jury duly empanelled by the state of AZ sentence the defendant jodi ann arias to death'

She clearly thinks she is smarter than everyone else,I dont see how she can argue on appeal that nurmi was 'incompetent' they had months of their CIC and yet what a surprise the jury has eyes and common sense and seen the truth.

He is 'incompetent' because no one believed her boohoo lies.

God I feel so pizzed by this right now!

She is as smart as Einstein don't you know. :floorlaugh:

With her it's always someone else's fault. That was so obvious in her testimony at trial. She suffers from a severe case of the "poor me's", and that is exactly why Travis wound up dead. She will never admit fault in anything, and would rather see him dead than accept any responsibility for what went wrong in the relationship. She is a truly scary individual.

Uh, oh.

Little miss liar, liar pants on fire is at it again.

She told Michael Kiefer that she tried to have Nurmi dismissed back in June, but that mean ol' Judge Stephens said no.

Meanwhile, there is no minute entry to reflect this. Oops!

Even if she did make an oral argument, which could only have happened on 6/20, it still would have been reflected in the court minutes.

Bad move to lie about the judge.

Keep it up, girl. With this kind of behavior, you increase the odds of getting the death penalty.

But doncha know, its not her fault?

She so reminds me of that one in Florida! Even though she knows her lies are easily disproved, she believes that she lies with impunity. She's not happy that she got her "end of the hall" moment when the jury didn't buy her line of BS. After she admitted she did it, she hit the wall. Case closed, and murderer convicted.

Unfortunately she'll never stop trying to sell her lies as long as she has a forum. I can't wait for the day when she goes to the big house and we don't hear any more about her.

Hey all. Been a wild week here, trying to get caught up. Mollyandme, i hope you're feeling better and things are ok with you and your hubby.

Daisy, I'm totally watching the WS and wth was that all about last night? ;) Go Boston!

I'm not doing so hot. Feeling a little better physically but i got fired from my job today. Overwhelmed and trying to wrap my head around it all. Ugh, I'm a weepy mess tonight.

Anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FYI to everyone who wondered about the "no provision for parole" issue. Apparently, AZ's "Truth in Sentencing" laws, effective 1994, abolished parole for everyone committing a crime after that time. Who knew? (Well, probably all the criminal lawyers, lol.) I can't find any AZ case assessing whether this was constitutional, but it probably is...UNLESS someone is given a sentence after 1994 that specifically says they are eligible for parole after X number of years. Then I think, as JM said, that person would have a right to FORCE the state to consider their application for parole after X years.

BUT when I look at the capital case sentencing statutes, they do NOT say that the "25-to-life" sentence means the defendant is eligible for parole after 25 years. They say, "If the defendant is sentenced to life, the defendant shall not be released on any basis until the completion of the service of twenty-five calendar years..." That, to me, does NOT grant the right to apply for parole. It just says that IF parole is ever an option in AZ again, then the defendant CANNOT get parole until 25 years are served.

So I think JM was wrong about this. He was arguing as though the sentence would be "life with eligibility for parole after 25 years" instead of "life with NO eligibility for parole until at least after 25 years."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I did not write this information. AZ Lawyer posted it way back, I had the info on the Title Bar at top of post. This I found by searching Parole posts. I figure AZ knows about parole as she is an Arizona Attorney. To me it sounds like she couldnt even try for parole before 25 years are up. At any rate no matter which way it goes she wont be going anywhere anytime soon. Her crime was so heinious I wouldnt let her out even after 25 years..:jail:

Hey all. Been a wild week here, trying to get caught up. Mollyandme, i hope you're feeling better and things are ok with you and your hubby.

Daisy, I'm totally watching the WS and wth was that all about last night? ;) Go Boston!

I'm not doing so hot. Feeling a little better physically but i got fired from my job today. Overwhelmed and trying to wrap my head around it all. Ugh, I'm a weepy mess tonight.

Anyway.

Geez, I am so sorry you are having a crummy day. Maybe a hot cup of tea or a glass of wine to unwind and leave the worrying for tomorrow. :hug:

Anyway.

Why did they fire you? Because you were sick? Here in Canada we have a Government entity that looks after the rights of the worker. It's called the Labour Board here, and they will take an employer to task if someone is fired without just cause. They cannot penalize you because you got sick, and you can sue them for wrongful dismissal. This sucks m. I would pursue it if I were you. Screw them for a nice severance package if nothing else, because who wants to go back to work for that employer after what they did to you? This makes me so angry! :furious:

Take care of yourself - we're here for you. :grouphug:

Anyway.

-------------------------
Hi m1279, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you can take time to get well before looking again. Get rest. Pneumonia leaves one very weak.:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror