SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Been a wild week here, trying to get caught up. Mollyandme, i hope you're feeling better and things are ok with you and your hubby.

Daisy, I'm totally watching the WS and wth was that all about last night? ;) Go Boston!

I'm not doing so hot. Feeling a little better physically but i got fired from my job today. Overwhelmed and trying to wrap my head around it all. Ugh, I'm a weepy mess tonight.

Anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M, I'm sorry to hear this.

When I first read your post, I thought you wrote tired, not fired. It made sense if you are recovering from pnuemonia.

----------
Hi, I think as someone said Nurmi is no doubt out celebrating! He's been trying to get out of this fiasco for a couple of years. Seriously I think any person thinking of hiring Nurmi could not hold this case against him. Look at what he's had to work with. She'd make a brass monkey bald!! :banghead:

----------
Hi, I think as someone said Nurmi is no doubt out celebrating! He's been trying to get out of this fiasco for a couple of years. Seriously I think any person thinking of hiring Nurmi could not hold this case against him. Look at what he's had to work with. She'd make a brass monkey bald!! :banghead:

BBM...never heard that expression before! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

----------

Hi grammie :seeya:

I'm sorry to disagree, but I think plenty of people (if they followed this trial at all) would be put off by Nurmi. He just about gave us all a stroke having to listen to him day in and day out. She was kind of right about his "people skills" IMO. He gave me nightmares :scared:

Blah, sorry all, trying to keep up on my phone and it's not easy.

Long story short (kinda), i was in the hospital for pneumonia, got out this weekend. Talked to my boss Mon night, told him i had dr notes, etc. and would return Wednesday. Texted him Wed morning (standard procedure as he's often out of pocket) and said i needed one more day, would be in thurs. He said he didn't receive my message and considered me a no call, no show.

I'm humiliated and overwhelmed.

Long story short (kinda), i was in the hospital for pneumonia, got out this weekend. Talked to my boss Mon night, told him i had dr notes, etc. and would return Wednesday. Texted him Wed morning (standard procedure as he's often out of pocket) and said i needed one more day, would be in thurs. He said he didn't receive my message and considered me a no call, no show.

Is the text still on your phone? If it is, show it to him.

Is the text still on your phone? If it is, show it to him.

It might still be in your call history too. My texts show up there.
Not the message but the # day and time as outgoing ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I was just reading a bit on the St vs Jodi Arias page. There seems to be a rumor that on the day of the conviction JA went ape on Nurmi, where the stun gun had to be used on her. It says she was not suicidal but a threat to others. Did anyone else hear this rumor or did I just miss it.

Never heard that before, but the visual is AMAZING!!!!! I waited 5 months for her to get zapped ;)

That disgusting sex tape that was played in court. Remember that day she came out of closed chambers and it appeared that she was crying. If I remember correctly the defense only wanted parts played. Is that correct? Juan wanted the whole thing played. Now she is complaining Nurmi did not get that played behind closed doors. Juan one that round, correct, so why blame Nurmi.
And exactly who is it that she thinks Nurmi should of impeached and for what reason?

Why did they fire you? Because you were sick? Here in Canada we have a Government entity that looks after the rights of the worker. It's called the Labour Board here, and they will take an employer to task if someone is fired without just cause. They cannot penalize you because you got sick, and you can sue them for wrongful dismissal. This sucks m. I would pursue it if I were you. Screw them for a nice severance package if nothing else, because who wants to go back to work for that employer after what they did to you? This makes me so angry! :furious:

Take care of yourself - we're here for you. :grouphug:

----------
We have that here too. I believe Labor Relations Board. One cant be fired for being sick but must show proof. I THINK they have to take you back but you might wind up in a different position..its been a while since I saw this article.:loveyou:

I'm getting ready to head to bed. Been waiting for Chris Williams at AZCentral to deliver on his announcement that the full 12 letter would be posted on their website, but no go.

Maybe it will be there tomorrow?

:eek:fftobed:

Oh M, I am so sorry. For one infraction, it seems ridiculous. Can you appeal?

WOW, a high of 65 today and I thought that was freezing!!!

Happy Thursday to everyone!!

----------
Hi Kensie, in the winter a high of 65 people run around in shorts! The coldest I can remember is 19 ~BELOW!! they said we are due for bitter cold after 1st of the year. This includes CT.. oh My God. Pray for us. :floorlaugh:

:HHJP:

azcentral ‏@azcentral 3m READ: Take a look at #JodiArias' 12-page handwritten request to fire her main defense attorney. http://bit.ly/1agztBW

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/jodi-arias-nurmi-motion.pdf

--------------
Hi, I think this is the one I already read. Sounds to me like she is beginning to forget what she has already wrote or stated. The woman is a nut! I hope the Judge brings the letter out. If she hasnt seen Nurmi, so what? what can he say to her, what can he do? she wont listen to anyone so why bother. Maybe he has a case with someone else who really needs his help. I dont like Nurmi mainly because of the type of people he chooses for clients but he is a lawyer, doesnt have to cow-tow to her! No matter which way it goes she is going down. Thats a given! I cant wait...:drumroll:

Wow this letter is something else. She is a real piece of work. Now I'mn 100% sure her plea letter to juan was written by her, same passive-aggressive style of argument smh.

I mean really this sounds like a break up letter that you write about a boyfriend. Soon enough he'll be accused of touching her, she's delusional and crazy.

Got up because I couldn't sleep and found this present. :tyou:

OMG! This is too much! Wonder how hard it will be for Judge Stephens not to laugh when she reads the motion.

CMJA is making some serious allegations here, without substantiation. This is also coming from the mouth of a liar, and the judge has seen enough of her antics to know what she is dealing with. There's also a lot of whining that has nothing to do with a professional relationship.

Juan's objection to this ought to be fun. Even more fun is the thought of CMJA reading his objection.

Ya think the judge wants to meet ex-parte with CMJA on this one?:floorlaugh:

I skimmed 1.5 pages of the 15 pages, sounds like a lot of blah blah to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57