SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: How is Becky doing Kensie?

She is doing pretty good. Has been on steroids for two weeks and it has helped. She is eating good and loves playing with her toys. Thanks for asking.

She is doing pretty good. Has been on steroids for two weeks and it has helped. She is eating good and loves playing with her toys. Thanks for asking.

Nice to hear some good news :) Glad she is adjusting well.

what can they say that hasn't already been said. she stabbed him,shot him and slit his throat. :banghead:

---------
Hi Josie, I am wondering also! This is the penalty phase. I'm not up on legalities but I think what she is talking about should have been said way back. She is guilty, no doubt about it . that part is done and gone! Me? never heard of her. :floorlaugh::seeya:

page bender - I read with interest your posts about the red blood moon and your dreams over in the missing plane forum. I'd like to hear about your other 2 dreams! Can we do that here?

oops I made a mistake and corrected it down a few posts!

I haven't had any dreams. There will be four blood red moons. There is a rare sequence of Tetrad Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses that will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) in 2014 and again in 2015.

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2014

2014 Apr 15: Total Lunar Eclipse
2014 Apr 29: Annular Solar Eclipse
2014 Oct 08: Total Lunar Eclipse
2014 Oct 23: Partial Solar Eclipse

All things point to Israel and Jerusalem. Iran has surrounded Israel with;

Hezbollah in Lebanon,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#cite_note-nybooks-35, who is Iranian backed.

Hamas in Gaza; who is Iranian backed

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hamas Charter (or Covenant), issued in 1988, outlined the organization's position on many issues at the time. It identifies Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[39] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.

and the PLO in the West Bank and Jordan, all Iranian backed.

But Mr Ahmadinejad rejected compromise: "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will wipe off this stigma [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world." Recalling the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of Iran's Islamic revolution, he said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_9zcElqetqk

And Russia is their guard.

I do think the plane is somewhere hidden and will be used either in the US or Jerusalem.

I haven't had any dreams. There will be four blood red moons. There is a rare sequence of Tetrad Red Blood Moon lunar eclipses that will occur on the Jewish Holidays of Passover and the Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) in 2014 and again in 2015.

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2014

2014 Apr 15: Total Lunar Eclipse
2014 Apr 29: Annular Solar Eclipse
2014 Oct 08: Total Lunar Eclipse
2014 Oct 23: Partial Solar Eclipse

All things point to Israel and Jerusalem. Iran has surrounded Israel with;

Hezbollah in Lebanon,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah#cite_note-nybooks-35, who is Iranian backed.

Hamas in Gaza; who is Iranian backed

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hamas Charter (or Covenant), issued in 1988, outlined the organization's position on many issues at the time. It identifies Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors." The charter states "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[39] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.

and the PLO in the West Bank and Jordan, all Iranian backed.

But Mr Ahmadinejad rejected compromise: "There is no doubt that the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will wipe off this stigma [Israel] from the face of the Islamic world." Recalling the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, leader of Iran's Islamic revolution, he said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_9zcElqetqk

And Russia is their guard.

I do think the plane is somewhere hidden and will be used either in the US or Jerusalem.

Thanks, page bender. I'll be watching!

Oh hells yes!
My son and I have been scouting around looking for the special edition craft beers to celebrate on premier night, none to be found :tantrum:
This is supposed to be an amazing season, according to the book readers.
I have only read the first 2, my son won't let me read ahead, I think he thinks I will be a spoiler :facepalm:
Yes, missed hating on Joffrey, but also missed my Hound.
For some reason I am a big fan of the Hound :blushing: (He is actually pretty good looking IRL!). I also love Natalie Dormer as Lady Margaery, no matter what she is in she intrigues me. And Tyrion/Dinklage....And Jaime and Bryn and omg I could go ON AND ON AND ON.....so yes, I am VERY excited :D

Are you enjoying the Dead so far? Only 2 more episodes :(
Dying to find out where Beth is and how Daryl will deal with it.

I loved drogo but it seems to be a pattern that the ones i like don't last long.
Jamie has grown on me, by the end of season 3 I actually started to like him...I think it was because of breanne.

Who doesn't love tyrion?! <3

I'm hoping there is a more of a story for arya she seems like a girl not to be messed with.

So glad this is nearly back I don't think I could cope without my daryl fix since that's finishing :'(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh my, I was just thinking the craft beers and Lily Tomlin movies would be a hoot!

I have nothing to say, clearly.

Hello everyone!

(just in case I get side-tracked from today until Tuesday...)

2 more days until my hip replacement surgery!! :eek: :eek:hoh: getting a bit nervous... :nerves: Think of me about 11:15am (PST) Tuesday morning - say a prayer for me!! :grouphug: surgery should take about 2 hours!! I have given my Huz a link to this thread, so JUST in case "something" happens, he can post to you all, so you don't worry about me until Friday, when I SHOULD be back here!! :gathering:

:seeya:

Niner;

We will be thinking of you, may all be well and very rapid recovery! :blowkiss:

Please do give DH any info, we will worry.

:heart:

Niner;

We will be thinking of you, may all be well and very rapid recovery! :blowkiss:

Please do give DH any info, we will worry.

:heart:

Thanks 21merc7! :wave:

I just sent him an email with the link to this forum/thread and asked him to "try" it out before I leave for the hospital!

Are you doing okay Niner? I can see you are worried, as anyone would be.

Spring Sunday Morning Music:

Not sure anyone likes Bartok much, so this one is at your own risk, lol. (I like Bartok, Janeck, and Stravinksy, all got a bad rap for breaking with tradition, but we should thank them as we received many more musics styles because of them.)

Lovely Merc :clap:

The Bartok was good, although it oddly reminds me of a silent movie soundtrack :)
The Debussy though....beautiful! I am partial to that because I love Clair De Lune so much though, which is likely very cliche, I am sure most do!

Enjoy :seeya:

Clair de lune Debussy - YouTube

Wishing you well Niner. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you are back here with this crazy bunch right on schedule :)

:getwell:

Here is a piece that bits are used in films a lot, but that is not what I meant with Bartok, Janeck, and Stravinsky. This is Stravinsky, very traditional, yet very upsetting that many only know a riff from horror or action films, but better than never hearing it I suppose. This is not the best interpretation I have heard, but that is purely subjective, lol.

Zoltan Kocsis plays Debussy: Suite Bergamasque Prelude - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member