SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

Hey, friends!! Long time, no see!!

Jodi is still an unusual person! :D

Gosh, these are all good BendPages. My favorites are Etta James and, I didn't realize it, but I really like the Van Morrison version as well. I just don't remember them singing blues, did they switch over somewhere along the line ? Or, maybe I'm just confused as usual, lol. :waitasec:

He started out in Ireland in the fifties and his first hits were with Them.

It's All Over Now, Baby Blue;

Them - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue (1970) - YouTube

(which males me think of Walter White,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r__KtMPSnn4 )

and Here Comes The Nights,

Them - Here Comes the Night - YouTube

this makes me think of the teen dance at the rec center Friday nights. They had Baptist minsters that would judge if you were to close, and that you didn't shake it too much LOL. I had fun keeping them on their toes

Them - Baby Please Don't Go - YouTube

Every band played Gloria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Srxj-PsKLDg

and I just love this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Jo_tg8tVzoY

Route Sixty Six was one place that Travis took Jodi on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HZu8srG9VKY

How was your trip?

:tantrum: Was not happy upon reading this.

But, I guess a cop killer has to be on trial too.

I can't wait much longer. Jodi is getting it easy and she does not deserve cushy Estrella.

I don't know if Estrella is cushy or not. A few weeks ago, I listened to Tricia's True Crime Radio when her guest was Robert Blecker. He wrote the book The Death of Punishment.

The Death of Punishment: Searching for Justice among the Worst of the Worst: Robert Blecker: 9781137278562: Amazon.com: Books

Mr. Blecker played some tapes of his interviews with killers. You would not believe how cushy their lives are in prison. JA is will be going to prison eventually. Even if she is given the death penalty, it will probably take years to execute her. IMO, I would not jump to the conclusion that her life will be oh-so -bad once she gets sent to prison.

If anybody is interested, here is the link to the interview.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

I don't know if Estrella is cushy or not. A few weeks ago, I listened to Tricia's True Crime Radio when her guest was Robert Blecker. He wrote the book The Death of Punishment.

The Death of Punishment: Searching for Justice among the Worst of the Worst: Robert Blecker: 9781137278562: Amazon.com: Books

Mr. Blecker played some tapes of his interviews with killers. You would not believe how cushy their lives are in prison. JA is will be going to prison eventually. Even if she is given the death penalty, it will probably take years to execute her. IMO, I would not jump to the conclusion that her life will be oh-so -bad once she gets sent to prison.

If anybody is interested, here is the link to the interview.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Thanks! :seeya: I guess when I think "cushy", it is not necessarily "good conditions". I just think she's been in jailed for 6 years and has become infamous.

Once, she is in Perryville, she may not be so lucky to have supporters who deposit money into her commissary fund.

Jodi should not be allowed: any book she wants, art supplies, junk food... none of it.

Apparently, i'm bitter about this today. :banghead:

Thanks! :seeya: I guess when I think "cushy", it is not necessarily "good conditions". I just think she's been in jailed for 6 years and has become infamous.

Once, she is in Perryville, she may not be so lucky to have supporters who deposit money into her commissary fund.

Jodi should not be allowed: any book she wants, art supplies, junk food... none of it.

Apparently, i'm bitter about this today. :banghead:

Elle she will have all sorts of nut cases depositing money into her account.

She will probably join prisonpenpals. At least she will not have freedom.

:thud: I'm going to expire from old age before they sentence her.

----------
OMG magpie I'll be up the too! this is assinine. :floorlaugh: JA will be on SS. by the time she goes to prison! Maybe AZ. needs more prosecutors. :loveyou:

Hi all, good to see everyone still here :wave:

Anyway, YesOrNor, I was just reading over on Princess' thread and saw your post with the video of Declan Galbraith singing "An Angel". How beautiful is that, he truly sings like an angel. So as I had never heard of him, I was looking on youtube. This young man is quite versatile. Even sings one of my very old favorites, Nights in White Satin, very impressive.

So thank you for sharing this beautiful music, :loveyou: I love it so much I hope you don't mind me posting it here just in case someone may have missed it. It's just too beautiful. One of those songs that I will not be able to get out of my head for days or weeks.

From YesOrNo, in honor and memory of dear Princess. Declan Galbraith - An Angel (2006 TV appearance) - YouTube

I stumbled across this group several months ago ,l hope you enjoy

Gregorian Chants - Nights In White Satin .. - YouTube

We saw The Moody Blues in Fort Worth in 1973 and it was a great concert, but then again it might of been the brownies.

I discovered there were pay toilets when I really really had to pee and we stopped at the bus station before going to the Convention Center. My DH( before he became my DH) was waiting when I came out and told him I needed a dime, he laughed told me to crawl under the stall door, I told him he'd better hand over a dime or it was not going to be pretty.

At the time our only transportation was a 1972 Harley Sportster, (which I hated) so we leased an Olds Cutlass Supreme for the trip to Fort Worth. We saw them several more times in Dallas in the eighties when Q102 did their blood drives and gave out concert tickets.

Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin with Lyrics - YouTube

We also saw The Who in Dallas which sucked because Roger Daltrey kept swinging his mike and it kept shorting out. The best of the night was the original Lynyrd Skynard singing Freebird, and now when I hear it I think of Jenny, high as a kite, standing on a ledge, then she went back home to be with Forrest and get her life straighten out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=np0solnL1XY

In lieu of all the evil storms out there hope everyone stays safe and warm

In lieu of all the evil storms out there hope everyone stays safe and warm

There is nothing on the ground here sticking, but the trees are iced over and I hear lots of limbs breaking.

My power keeps cutting off so if I disappear for a long period, that is why!

Be careful everybody. :)

Stay safe Daisy. We just have rain at the moment - temp at 33. Made it to work just fine.
Yesterday, I got stuck in ice and it was scary.

We finally had some snow yesterday. Hurrah

Lasted about an hour then the rain came and it's all gone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

We are expecting plenty of snow all day tomorrow. Winter storm warning until 6am Friday. No work for me tomorrow.

I left work early because of raining ice.

Do you mean sleet? :floorlaugh:

Stay inside and keep warm. My power went off so I'm at a friends house. :)

Sleet and ice expected here tonight.

Do you mean sleet? :floorlaugh:

Stay inside and keep warm. My power went off so I'm at a friends house. :)

Sleet and ice expected here tonight.

That's nice that you are at a friends house instead of a dark house. Have a nice relaxing time. Hope your power is restored within a reasonable time.

Weather is on now and the weather lady is saying we are expecting 8 to 12 inches in our area. More in northern CT. She is explaining this is a 3 part system with heavy snow, wintery mix and again heavy snow and wind gusts. Power outages likely. NO!!!! No power means no heat, no toilet flushing, no lights. Ugh!!! They weren't kidding when they reported February was going to be a very active month.

It is snowing. Yes, sleet, the raining ice. Could no think of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant