SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a fan of Tom Cruise. Something about him annoys me.
However, in the Rice novels I was a fan of Lestat.

:ditto:

I waited for Interview for years....and they cast Tom Cruise as Lestat :steamed:

Aren't Rice novels beautiful?
I try explaining to those who do not read her that it is not all about monster vampires, she is amazing at describing different periods in time and places. Makes me want to visit every one of them. (I actually learn some history in her books also).

Yes- he's very annoying to me, also. I can't stand him and don't know why. :facepalm:

I just love, love Anne Rice's novels of vampires, witches, etc. I've read them all.

The Mummy is one of my favorites....Ramses *swoon* :loveyou:

ETA- YoN...I have to ask....have you read her "Sleeping Beauty" Erotic trilogy?
I laugh at these "50 shades of Grey" people who think they are being naughty....they need to read those books :eek:

Spring cleaning:

Rugs get steam cleaned- chairs, tables,etc. moved to clean under them

All other floors get steamed cleaned with my handy-dandy Swifter steam cleaner

Scatter rugs, all curtains, shower curtains, Winter blankets (get put away) get machine washed

My Summer nightclothes, summer clothes, housedresses, along with my son's Summer clothes, get washed (I don't like "closet smell")

Walls are washed down (and all those spidery webs on the ceilings are vacuumed- where are those spiders anyway? I don't ever see them)

Every nick-knack gets washed, along with pictures, mirrors that are hanging on the wall

Books get dusted- and the shelves get washed and polish

All furniture gets polished- kitchen table and chairs gets washed down to the legs

Venetian blinds get washed in the tub- windows and their sills are washed also

Kitchen and bathroom cabinets get washed down (as do any other free- standing cabinets)

All electronic equipment get thoroughly cleaned (phones, TVs, computers, printers, gaming thingys)

Stove, exhaust hood, refrigerator, microwave, convection oven, and toaster oven get thoroughly cleaned

Overhead fans and standing fans get washed

Bathrooms are Cloraxed cleaned

All doors- inside and out- are washed down

Washer/dryer get washed- along with the washroom shelves

All light fixtures ( globes are taken down and washed- how do those bugs get in them?) are cleaned

My chest freezer gets defrosted (there's always some ice that accumulates along the top edges) and washed- inside and out

All old magazines are given to the post office (they have a little area where people drop off books and magazines for others to enjoy)

The outside shed gets cleaned out and reorganized (I get lazy in the Fall and just "throw" everything haphazardly back in the shed)

The siding gets washed of all algae (the back of the house is in shade most of the day)

The decks get swept and washed down ( the front deck needs some painting)- along with any lawn furniture/pillows

I don't think I've forgotten anything???

-------------

I might clean what needs to be cleaned at other times during the year, but randomly as needed.

I still have my bathroom cabinets and my bathroom walls to do, the siding, outdoor things to finish.

Wanna help? :floorlaugh: (my son helps a lot since I've aged).

A lot of work, but a nice feeling of accomplishment (and a very fresh, clean new start to the Summer).

I try to get the Spring cleaning done before the heat gets here- I like to clean when all the windows are opened- the heat makes me sluggish and very lazy.

Damn.....how much do you charge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QV1RGMLUKE&feature=player_detailpage

Y/N I looked at a picture and thought who is that old lady and the old lady was me.
I have always avoided pictures and now I know why.

Y/n, all your wonderful cleaning makes me tired and also ashamed that I don't do it.
I think you may have inspired me to get off my rump.

The Mummy is one of my favorites....Ramses *swoon* :loveyou:

ETA- YoN...I have to ask....have you read her "Sleeping Beauty" Erotic trilogy?
I laugh at these "50 shades of Grey" people who think they are being naughty....they need to read those books :eek:

I did read one of her erotic books (under the alias name of Anne Rampling, I think).

Don't remember if it was her Sleeping Beauty books, tho'.
Quite startling for me :eek::angel:, but I really enjoyed all her books- can't say which ones I liked best- all of them.

I just can't understand why she stopped the Vampire, witches, etc, books for those religious theme books????

I think her vampires are the "real" vampires (or what they could be). :floorlaugh:

Y/n, all your wonderful cleaning makes me tired and also ashamed that I don't do it.
I think you may have inspired me to get off my rump.

I just think I'm stupid since no one comes to the house. :floorlaugh:

And I was brainwashed by my mother. :facepalm:

picture.php

:ditto:

I waited for Interview for years....and they cast Tom Cruise as Lestat :steamed:

Aren't Rice novels beautiful?
I try explaining to those who do not read her that it is not all about monster vampires, she is amazing at describing different periods in time and places. Makes me want to visit every one of them. (I actually learn some history in her books also).

My son's fiancee wanted to read my Interview With The Vampire- she was enthralled by the Twilight series. She didn't like it- too many "words" :floorlaugh: She didn't see the beauty in that book (and she better remember to give it back when they come up :floorlaugh:).

My older son bought me the first Twilight book and I hated it- too teenagey for me. :floorlaugh:

Y/N I looked at a picture and thought who is that old lady and the old lady was me.
I have always avoided pictures and now I know why.

You look just like your avatar to me, Kensie, my dear- beautiful!

:blowkiss:

Time for bed- especially since I'm talking to myself again. :floorlaugh:

Good-night. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads