SIDEBAR #43 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
My probably not so popular opinion this am is that Nurmi is doing a good job of keeping Jodi in the jury's eyes by mentioning her by name, pointing at her. This makes it tough for the jury to sentence a person to death.
Not when they won't even look at her when he points at her!

:escape: She ran away so she didn't have to sit here twiddling her thumbs. It would be too hard on her without the tweet repeats. Or she is off making another fencing structure or dismantling an engine or ...... you know our Bernina. Gotta keep busy, that girl.

Maybe she's frying up some gopher. lol

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 9m9 minutes ago
Another good document here from AZ DOC explaining classification of inmates. #jodiarias

B-t6dUMXEAE_k40.jpg

This is what I had wondered. If she does receive LWOP sentence, she has already served over 6 1/2 years in prison, and some time in 2013 (? since May 8, 2013) she has been in solitary confinement (by the time the Judge imposed the actual sentence it will have been almost or is 2 years that she has been in solitary confinement), does this apply towards this classification of inmates? IOW, will she be out in general population and securing a job position much sooner?

ETA: YesorNo you are quick. It appears that she will be at Level 5 (now for reading what Level 5 is LOL).

If jury doesn't have verdict by 4:30, I will worry.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors just walked out of the jury room. Looks like afternoon break. #jodiarias

We will bring you Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery's weekly press conference live - he will be answering questions in connection with the Jodi Arias trial

LIVE: FOX 10 News Now

[video=youtube;XrpbpAtGE9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrpbpAtGE9Y&feature=youtu.be[/video]

That's his new prune face since the retrial started :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: You got it YorN, his prune face, aka his mad dog face. :giggle: More evidence that the killer brings out the worst in everyone, even when they're fighting for her life. Come to think of it, I actually don't ever remember seeing him smile...:thinking: Well I'd better stop thinking about it or before long I'll find myself feeling sorry for him and having thoughts like "poor, poor Nurmi " ...
Ha,ha, Just Kidding ! :giggle:

BTW, thank you and Bernina so much for the tweets, it's easier to read them here, and I like it better than BK's site too. :loveyou: You guys are so dedicated and talented, I don't even know how to do what you do, but then I'm totally twitter challenged. :facepalm:

I am soooo far behind. I have so much reading to do. I am still on Day 39 the afternoon session (page 1 of 9 pages with 200 posts each) of the Re-trial thread. And I stay up very late trying to get caught up. Yesterday was a whole lot (whewie). I enjoy reading many of the different opinions (and have my favorite posters). I have even begun to know who is who unless they change their avatar (LOL). Then YesorNo, you are listing more reading material (LOL) and so I am making a post number list so I can at least finish reading these posts. I did take the time to listen and watch the musical/photo videos (so very touching). Those videos bring the attention square where it belongs, the victim and his family/friends.

YesorNo, to answer your earlier question,...... I do not want to misquote or be incorrect, but Juror #1 is the one who does take a lot of notes, it is thought she might get chosen as foreperson, she either has a degree in psychology or her mother does, might be the juror who has asked the psychology questions (or so it is speculated), etc. And yes, Bernina usually lets us know she is leaving us, usually too gives us a summation........so where is Bernina, I wonder, too.

I'm just gonna hafta :princes::princes::princes: Bernina for making us worry when she gets back to the Sidebar :(

I'm confused... So let's say she gets LWOP and has already served a couple years in solitary... Is it possible she will even enter prison out of solitary? :confused:

What time is it in AZ?

I'm getting all :scared: with those jurors. :(

I'm just gonna hafta :princes::princes::princes: Bernina for making us worry when she gets back to the Sidebar :(

I figured she ran out to feed the critters, but she would have been back by now.
Anyway, Bernina.....when you read here you will know we were concerned by your absence. You need to let us know where you are all all times until verdict is announced.

I just don't see the jury giving her the DP. Had the jury heard the first trial in totality, maybe. Just IMO. It isn't because Nurmi was stellar or Willnott for that matter. IMO, It is just hard to put on one aspect of a trial and expect a DP verdict.

I hope I am completely wrong. Very wrong.

Exactly my opinion. I agree totally with everything you said. This trial was just too confusing and all over the place (far too many delays, the trial within the trial, etc.) which was probably the total objective of you know who.

See you later- dinner time.

It is 3;23 pm in JODILAND. Wonder why jurors can't stay and deliberate as long as they want? AZ would have to pay OT for Maintenance to keep lights on? After all the state as spent on this dam trial, they can afford a few dollars more to keep CR open. Now I'm getting myself into a state.......deep breaths....

It is 3;23 pm in JODILAND. Wonder why jurors can't stay and deliberate as long as they want? AZ would have to pay OT for Maintenance to keep lights on? After all the state as spent on this dam trial, they can afford a few dollars more to keep CR open. Now I'm getting myself into a state.......deep breaths....

From what I read it sounded like the jury was the one that picked their schedule.

That's weird, she was posting tweets at 12:30, last one at 12:33, so where'd she go ? Now I'm worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member