SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've all come to expect "instant gratification" in this techno gizmo world we live in. The County Attorney probably released this because his office was getting inundated with calls, emails, tweets, whatever. Will they review J17? Don't know, it just states "where there is credible information of misconduct", NOT that he HAS "credible information". And it takes time, manpower, subpoenas, obviously a computer tech, maybe statements from all 11 of the other jurors........sounds like a real big mess.

And sometimes investigations go "under the radar" just to maintain integrity.

Wish a violation could be found to shut down JAII. I don't know if laws in Arizona can be pursued on "entities" from out of the State, or the US, but posting the juror names was clearly a violation of State Law. LE knows who had the list directly in the Courthouse, it's zeroing in on the person who handed the names off.......

Par for this whole case, crazy.

Thanks! for the explanation! on the bold - can't Twitter or is it Facebook that that site is on shut them down, if they get "enough" complaints? Just curious - not to internet savvy!!

:seeya:

Having a problem - I'm "trying" :gaah: to make my "signature" not sooo spread out - and it won't cooperate!! I want it all on one line, so to say - where my first quote is on the left, the second one in the middle, and the Veni Vidi on the right; not the spaces in between? Hopefully, understand what I'm trying to say... :giggle:

Thanks! for the explanation! on the bold - can't Twitter or is it Facebook that that site is on shut them down, if they get "enough" complaints? Just curious - not to internet savvy!!

:seeya:

It's (JAII) independent, not part of a social media or forum type group that has "Rules" and I *think* it's coming over the Web from out of the country.

Best bet is someone hacking the site and taking it down.

Where is Aynonomus when you need them?!

Having a problem - I'm "trying" :gaah: to make my "signature" not sooo spread out - and it won't cooperate!! I want it all on one line, so to say - where my first quote is on the left, the second one in the middle, and the Veni Vidi on the right; not the spaces in between? Hopefully, understand what I'm trying to say... :giggle:

I don't think WS has the "tools" to make that happen? Maybe check out the "issues/problem" thread....wherever that is! You just have the option for "Left, Right, or Center". *Maybe* you can copy a jpeg of each quote and paste each back to back?

JA busted....just posted it on the retrial thread.

No videochats, phone calls, or commissary for the next 42 days. :)

:thinking: the next 42 days??? Does he know something we don't ? Shouldn't she be gone to Perryville in a month?
Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic over this news. I just want her GONE on April 13th.

Why don't you set it out in the way you want it using a graphics program, or even word or photoshop, then take a screen shot and use that as your signature .. could work :)

:thinking: the next 42 days??? Does he know something we don't ? Shouldn't she be gone to Perryville in a month?
Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic over this news. I just want her GONE on April 13th.

The way everything gets delayed, I think allowing for extra time makes sense.

I don't think WS has the "tools" to make that happen? Maybe check out the "issues/problem" thread....wherever that is! You just have the option for "Left, Right, or Center". *Maybe* you can copy a jpeg of each quote and paste each back to back?

I think she has to type all three quotes straight across line by line as if they were one quote. If she types one complete quote and hits return, the next quote will appear below it, no matter how it's centered.

I thought I had it figured out by inserting a 3 column table.... but when I get it done and click "send" to see it, it just says "no code needed" or some such thing. bahhhh. I had to give up. Darned, it looked pretty good, too. Sorry, Niner

I planted myself over on the Jerice Hunter thread........aurgh, don't know if I'm up to it. Was still watching MSM on "regular TV" when Jhesye "disappeared', weeks and weeks of vigils, and then months of excavating the Butterfield Land Fill. Hunter's mother should have been locked away decades ago for child and drug abuse. Jerice is going to have a myriad of mitigating factors, unlike "someone else" we've watched.

Horrible case that should have never happened, if LE and CPS had done their job. But the ultimate blame lies with Jerice, she had a choice.:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant