SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scanning through various twitter sites and forums to see if I can find an official Statement from MCSO.........CMJA and her minions are their own worst enemies.
After the original 10 were banned from video chats, they were boasting online about how they were going to find other ways to circumvent the rules to continue the video chats. Now she gets no video chats at all. They don't have that system in Perryville, so the video chat party she was hosting for her minions is finally over. :jail: :happydance:

This is the first day I have actually smiled over the latest updates!!! Thank you all who are posting. Restrictions.......growing list......... :laughing::giggle:

Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie 6h6 hours ago
#JodiArias is pissed

B_0u8quUIAIlSO8.jpg

If ya think she was pizzed before, she must now be

tasmanian-devil-taz-floor-mats1.jpg

https://simbania.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/tasmanian-devil-taz-floor-mats1.jpg

I am doing the "happy dance" here. Finally Jodi is being treated like the convicted killer she is! It is about time! Yay!:happydance:

:facepalm: "Kites".

It's "secret" communication between inmates, whether in the same unit, the same jail/prison, or from one jail/prison to another. Dental floss? Um.........no.

Just an FYI in case you were wondering.

I wonder if Jodi is doing any headstands now. Girls gotta think ya know LMAO. No way round this one.

I am doing the "happy dance" here. Finally Jodi is being treated like the convicted killer she is! It is about time! Yay!:happydance:

It's been a long time coming, hasn't it Sedona? Happy dancing with you!

Mcso1.jpg

Mcso2.jpg

Dum, dum, dum......................uh oh, CMJA all by herself.

Notice this part below. It means she was living off the commisary food and she probably traded with other prisoners for favors. That will all stop now. Yea, she is pizzed.

"Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other
tasty food items to supplement the rather bland diet served in his jails. Detention
staff says her food trays are often returned barely touched.

"Arias has been in my jail for seven years and has broken some rules during that
time but she seems to be escalating her bad behavior now that she has been
through trial,” Arpaio says. “Arias needs to understand that while she is in my jail,
she is to obey all the rules and breaking them has consequences."

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/JodiAriasBanUPDATE.pdf

Notice this part below. It means she was living off the commisary food and she probably traded with other prisoners for favors. That will all stop now. Yea, she is pizzed.

"Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other
tasty food items
to supplement the rather bland diet served in his jails. Detention
staff says her food trays are often returned barely touched.

"Arias has been in my jail for seven years and has broken some rules during that
time but she seems to be escalating her bad behavior now that she has been
through trial,” Arpaio says. “Arias needs to understand that while she is in my jail,
she is to obey all the rules and breaking them has consequences."

BBM: Wonder if her fan club will be disturbed about her spending donated money on "junk food"? :thinking:

"No more Hershey's for you!!!" :floorlaugh:

I wonder when all the info will be released from Sheriff Joe on Jodi? Perhaps after she leaves his accommodations?

In Jodi's warped mind, this is a small thing. She knows 5 minutes alone with Joe and she will have him in her draws.

I have a cheaper windows 8. Getting used to it isn't too hard but it is slow. That is a drawback. But I plan to use it mainly for Embroidery designs so hopefully I will get used to it. I have only had it a few months.

I have a side business in computer repair and refurbishment. Win 8 was designed for touchscreen computers and, without a touchscreen it is difficult to navigate. For everyone that has Win 8 and misses the Windows 7 interface there is a simple easy way to keep Win 8, yet have your familiar Win 7 start-up menu etc. It is called win 7 classic shell , and it is free and simple to use. Go here: http://www.classicshell.net/. Simply download it and viola, you will have your start button and program menus as in Win 7 classic or even in the XP start mode if you choose.

This download is completely safe and Virus-free, I use it all the time for customers who want the Win 7 user interface on their Win 8 machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant