SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning WS Friends!
:loveyou:

32 days until sentencing and adios Jodi.

YESorNO

Thank you for all you do for us. We appreciate it very much :takeabow:

Stay with Win 7, Nore. I have Win 8 and don't like it nor do I know how to do anything with it.

I hated Win 8 for the first month, but have gotten used to it and cannot remember Win 7 now. Hubby has no computer skills at all and adjusted all right. I do keep the desktop looking like the old version instead of at the "all icons" screen. I think 8 is also geared for a touch screen, which I don't have.

I only got 8 because I was tired of always being "out of date" and hope it lasts a long time.

My "Reply With Quote" button must be having HOT FLASHES this morning. She won't let me use the button.

Stay with Win 7, Nore. I have Win 8 and don't like it nor do I know how to do anything with it.

I totally agree if you can find a Win 7 with good enough hard drive space and RAM. I bought a Dell Windows 8 and Ive been avoiding using it because I just dont like it. I've been back on my older HP machine lately and I love my older HP.

No matter which one you end up with, try to get as much RAM memory + Hard Drive space as you can. My new Win 8 came with 12 Gigabytes of RAM memory, and 1 Terabyte (which is over 1000 Gigabytes) of Hard Drive space, which is way overkill for me but its nice to have.

They are both important to get a lot of.
The thing is though....I think most new machines have plenty of both anymore so it may not even be a concern anymore for most people.

-The RAM memory helps your processing speed of your machine.
-The Hard Drive space is your space that saves all your pictures, music, documents, files, etc.

The old machine I am on only has 100 Gigabytes hard drive, and I still havent filled it up, so any of the newer machines probably are fine for most people. You may not even need to worry about RAM memory + hard drive space anymore these days.

Oh, if you do end up with a Windows 8 Machine, there is a certain key (or you click on screen in lower left corner i think) that you can click to bring up the view of the computer to make it look like the old Win 7 layout. It is in the lower left hand corner of the screen I think. But I think I had to change a setting to make it the default or something like that, if I remember right.

I hate the new "Tile Layout" of Windows 8 and so I always use that button to bring the view of the machine up to look like the old windows layout. I just havent used the machine enough to remember things on it yet. It seems way too different to me. Maybe someday Ill get used to it. Ive only used my new machine a few times so I cant remember much about it.

Two things this morning. We cannot post pictures of J17 husband. The picture of the Arias family in front of the courthouse is fine but any FB pictures, social media pictures are not. Unless someone is charged no personal pictures.

Second, only post tweets from MSM or court watchers. It is not clear who BAtlinburg is but it appears he is a private citizen.

15 years ago today, my Mother passed away at the age of 63 of a massive heart attack. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her.
I miss her...

SO young to be taken from you; so sorry, coffeejunkie. The bond between you sounds strong and special. What a blessing.

The dude I bought my computer from (who not only sells computers but repairs them) hates Win 8 with a purple passion, so I went from Windows XP (which I loved; idiot proof!) right to Win 7, which was a super easy transition. I have yet to hear one positive thing about Win 8.

JA busted....just posted it on the retrial thread.

No videochats, phone calls, or commissary for the next 42 days. :)

Sending heartfelt hugs to you today cj :grouphug:

JA busted....just posted it on the retrial thread.

No videochats, phone calls, or commissary for the next 42 days. :)
Thanks for that little tidbit Hope ~
You just made my day :smile:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m4 minutes ago
Confirmed: No more video calls for #JodiArias. No phone, commissary, or visits. For rest of time at Estrella jail.

B_6AlEQUcAAwzD1.jpg

Great bout time she learned consequences. Great news!!!!
That vile mouth shut gotta love it
Wrist brace for sure.

Excellent read. Jen has interviewed the jury foreman.

We however did find something that wasn’t brought out in court. It was a text from Jodi Arias to Travis Alexander stating to him she needed to speak to the Bishop about the sex stat. We felt this may have been the trigger for Travis’s anger.

We went back over the December 07 text messages with males reading Travis’s part and females reading Jodi’s, Travis and Jodi texted a lot. We looked at the alleged abuse that happened 6 months prior to the murder. We looked at December 07 texts through January 08 and realized not one mean comment was made to Jodi from Travis Alexander. I felt like I had been mislead and shocked about how Travis was portrayed. We also compared Jodi’s journal writings during this time and she would comment how depressed she was all the while the texts showed she was happy.

We read the journals a month before the murder and Jodi mentioned a pattern of Travis’s rudeness. She stated that her parents were never proud of her accomplishments and Travis had a firey anger. Prior to this Jodi’s journals didn’t mention anything negative about her parents. She had stated her childhood was ideal and something she wished she could go back too. We noticed this last month was used by her experts to show what Jodi called a pattern regarding Travis’s behavior. We felt Jodi Arias was setting up her journals for the murder of Travis Alexander. I felt stronger and stronger for death at this point.

http://thetrialdiaries.com/exclusivethe-foreman-from-the-jodi-arias-trial-speakshear-his-story/

I like the 1 restriction about no purchases from the commissary. She may have been using her funds to buy special items for leverage in the jail. That will end now.

None of this surprises me as it has been obvious she treats her stay as a game.
She has the "us against them" mentality.

This is just the beginning and I expect to hear more news along these lines, until she is broken in.
Right now, she still thinks she is a rebel. LOL

Scanning through various twitter sites and forums to see if I can find an official Statement from MCSO.........CMJA and her minions are their own worst enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK