SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and

11005063_1586248121586927_1850107324_n.jpg

Link: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/h...15/11005063_1586248121586927_1850107324_n.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------

Just for laughs this AM:

Juan Martinez's Tie ‏@juanstie Mar 26
Ok I was able to get my hands on the super seekrit sealed docs. to change attorneys Tell no one ok. Shh. #JodiArias

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBEHzDUU0AEq1VF.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
----------------------------------

And some music:

[video=youtube;ZpA0l2WB86E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpA0l2WB86E[/video]

I completely forgot about this Ennio Morricone piece from the movie Mission to Mars (I'm watching it right now- Dish is having one of their Free preview weekends ).

[video=youtube;HZkta5p6qQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZkta5p6qQE[/video]

And one more lovely piece from Chopin:

[video=youtube;OcIMvliWM2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcIMvliWM2I[/video]

Have a good day everyone :seeya:

:loveyou:

Happy Sunday and Good Morning,

It still looks like winter out here. Sky is a pretty blue. It reminds me of a pool liner...I wish. Snow is on the ground. It snowed lightly all day long yesterday and left about an inch over the previous snow we had this winter that has not all melted yet. So, far I have found no signs of buds or crocus's trying to push their way through the earth. Soon, I hope. The temps are below average for this time of year and winter has long ago worn out it's welcome.
Anyway, we are having the family over for dinner and I have much to do before they come, like starting with a bath. Besides that I am watching the grand-kids, while their mom attends school and their dad works, but it is all good.
Menu, is chicken piccata, pasta tossed with broccoli, artichoke hearts,black olives, hot cherry peppers, sauteed garlic and lots of Gorgonzola cheese. Salad and asparagus for veggies. There is also marinated mushrooms and mozzarella pearls to much on or place on the salad greens. Desert is coconut pie and cream puffs.
Off to start the morning. Have a great day and will hopefully check in later.

Jodi Arias in about 20-25 years...doing an "Exclusive" Interview. Once again,
Jodith Annith Ariasith demanded that no stripes were allowed for this picture!

B-jjGrLCcAAQYSR.jpg

Ricki, what time is dinner? Sounds delicious :smile:

BBM Don't forget- that Medicare takes $109 out of your SS check each month.

(And don't forget the 1.5 % or so cost-of- living increase each year in your check- always a pleasure :) )

Old is good.

Oh yes, YESorNO, I know Medicare is gonna cost me...that's ok, I'll still be ahead of the game, so it's all good. :D I've got a talent for living on a shoestring; I will probably need that in the years to come!

ILoveToBendPages...a Websleuth welcome to Lily Ann; such a lovely name.
:Welcome1:

Good Morning WS Friends!
15 days until sentencing and then
Buh Bye Jodi.
:jail:

Good Morning WS Friends!
15 days until sentencing and then
Buh Bye Jodi.
:jail:
So glad to see Chelly back! While I have enjoyed coffejunkie's lovely coffee, I have missed Chelly's particular brand. :)

Just want to mention something here, with all the family members who are having medical problems and end life situations.

If you can't be there for them, use "Skype".
Find someone to get a laptop or cellphone with video to sign up on Skype, (who's present there) and you do the same.........it's free. You can see and talk to your loved one and they can hear and see you too.

My lil' bro Skyped me in when he went to see my dad. Neither of us had talked or seen him for 20 something years. But, you know, it was the most awesome 10 minutes of my brother and me with our dad that we EVER had our entire lives. And it truly made us "whole". All the therapists, doctors, issues, medications, self medicating, probably a combined total of almost 50 years of trying to get our heads right, and 10 minutes with dad set us free. We're still on our meds, hey, got some broken connections and faulty wiring up stairs that can't be "fixed", but our lives are so dramatically different.

It's ironic, when things are just plain "normal", both of us say "Thanks dad".

Good late morning all. Ricki, I am on my way for lunch. Your meal sounds wonderful.

Another day closer friends!!!

Jodi Arias in about 20-25 years...doing an "Exclusive" Interview. Once again,
Jodith Annith Ariasith demanded that no stripes were allowed for this picture!

View attachment 71888

And I'm sure by then her fellow prisoners will be mighty sick of her weekly pig latin lessons.
They will have given up on trying to tell her it's not a foreign language. Jodith doesn't listenith.

l love Chopins Polinaise. (sp) this was a hit song in 1948.. I played it over and over. Ah~thats when I met Joe! also Glenn Miller" American Patrol". wored in the dime store.. :laughcry:

Just letting you know my Mom passed away about an hour ago. I am glad to be home with my loving husband. All will be well. Do not worry if I take a week away, or pop in and sit quietly with y'all. Thank you for all the lovely words and support. You are the best.

Just letting you know my Mom passed away about an hour ago. I am glad to be home with my loving husband. All will be well. Do not worry if I take a week away, or pop in and sit quietly with y'all. Thank you for all the lovely words and support. You are the best.

Sorry to hear of your mother's passing.

Lambchop

So sorry to hear (((Spellbound))).

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members