SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Spellbound :wave: I didn't do the transcribing - all kudos to wendiesan!! :clap:

Yes - I too await the Sidebar transcripts!!

see ya!

Wel then, THANK YOU WENDIESAN!!!!! Amazing job! :great:

I wonder what purpose was served by Pam Anderson visiting a jail food service department. Is she trying, perhaps, to get all jails and prisons to serve that same fare? I wonder also if she actually ate one of the meals while she was there.

oh my gosh! I am so excited for you. I hope you will be sharing pics and stories with us. He must be adorably cute. How old is he now? Cannot wait to hear more!

Miss Molly’s little brother’s name is Oscar, he and his seven siblings were still in their Mom’s tummy when someone dropped her off on the street corner. He’s 9 weeks old now, he was the last one left to be adopted. He and Miss Molly are asleep right now, side by side on the little pillow I made for Miss Molly which is right next to my computer chair. LOL I don’t want to move, they’re asleep and quiet. They’ve been chasing each other around the house forever. I wonder what tonight will be like; Miss Molly sleeps with hubby and me?????

And another adventure begins!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Good for you, Grammieto5!

Thanks Bernina, I honestly believed after my Sadie Girl died I really did not want another pet. She was so special, another shelter pet, I got her when she was 6 weeks old. She was part Chow and part Lab. But then I started seeing how sad Miss Molly was, (and she gained a few pounds because she had no one to run around with) So I think we're all healing now, it just takes time.

Oh this is soooooo cute! Evie has me checking the BLM auction site, like I'm addicted, grrrrr! This little girl was born yesterday...

imageprint.php

imageprint.php

imageprint.php

Can you say "awwwwwwww!" Evie has me interested in Grulla colored horses now. She has a mustang from the Nevada BLM facilty that's 14 now, she got her when she was 3, and she is an AWESOME horse. Star's the black horse you kids have seen pics of before.

https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/index.php BLM is having an internet adoption running April 21-May 5 out of the Delta, Utah facility. Bids start at $25.

Evei and I are getting a bit co-dependent about this horse thing, I hope we DON'T get in trouble!

I'm checking shelters. I'd like a little girl . Her name will be Molly!! My mom always called me her Irish Molly. I want a small one so I can handle her well, not supposed to lift over 10 lbs.. We saw some at an SPCA shelter today, Chiwawa (OMG SP) and Dacshound (again!!)..Amy is afraid dog might be agitated by Rex. Rex is Pug and Boston Terrier. This dog is very small .We go back tomorrow as they just came in on Monday. There are 3 of them all about a year old. if a boy , I think Mikey.

Oh Bernina! Now I want one ^^^^^^^ (a baby horse I mean)

OH how cute!

All babies are cute, IMO. Even ones I don't like as adults, like rats or bats.

I saw a PBS show not long ago where an animal rescue outfit was feeding baby bats by hand. I never thought bats to be cute before I saw that--the tiny babes were wrapped in little blankets as the tech held them in one hand and bottle-fed them. All you could see were their adorable faces peeking out of the blanket, and I said a pretty decent awwwwww over them.

Miss Molly’s little brother’s name is Oscar, he and his seven siblings were still in their Mom’s tummy when someone dropped her off on the street corner. He’s 9 weeks old now, he was the last one left to be adopted. He and Miss Molly are asleep right now, side by side on the little pillow I made for Miss Molly which is right next to my computer chair. LOL I don’t want to move, they’re asleep and quiet. They’ve been chasing each other around the house forever. I wonder what tonight will be like; Miss Molly sleeps with hubby and me?????

I love this! Oscar is the greatest name!! Sounds like he and Miss Molly are going to be fast friends ..... and you may have another addition to your bed. I hope it is an extra large king size!! Makes me yearn for another adoption ...... but two dogs and two cars are my limit, if I can control my emotions.

Oscar came and stole our hearts :loveyou:

Oh this is soooooo cute! Evie has me checking the BLM auction site, like I'm addicted, grrrrr! This little girl was born yesterday...

imageprint.php

imageprint.php

imageprint.php

Can you say "awwwwwwww!" Evie has me interested in Grulla colored horses now. She has a mustang from the Nevada BLM facilty that's 14 now, she got her when she was 3, and she is an AWESOME horse. Star's the black horse you kids have seen pics of before.

https://www.blm.gov/adoptahorse/index.php BLM is having an internet adoption running April 21-May 5 out of the Delta, Utah facility. Bids start at $25.

Evei and I are getting a bit co-dependent about this horse thing, I hope we DON'T get in trouble!

Am I hearing the patter of new hooves heading your way? That is a gorgeous color! Mama is very pretty.

By the way, Bernina ..... how is your foot healing!

I'm checking shelters. I'd like a little girl . Her name will be Molly!! My mom always called me her Irish Molly. I want a small one so I can handle her well, not supposed to lift over 10 lbs.. We saw some at an SPCA shelter today, Chiwawa (OMG SP) and Dacshound (again!!)..Amy is afraid dog might be agitated by Rex. Rex is Pug and Boston Terrier. This dog is very small .We go back tomorrow as they just came in on Monday. There are 3 of them all about a year old. if a boy , I think Mikey.

Oh oh oh, my gosh, all these new furbabes is driving me crazy with the urge to go looking. Y'all better hold me back! My budget ant energy level is not enough to keep adding to the menagerie. (but hubs, they are soooo cute and they realllly need a home..... yes? no? mayyyybe? NO!! )

Good luck with the search, Nore. I would love another Dachshund! Did you see a dog that is a mix of chihuahua and dachshund? Or some of each? The mix would be terrific, I think.

Has anyone here ever just had a really bad day, for no really good reason ? I mean, the " in total b**** mode, hate everything " kind of day.
This is what I'm talking about, poor kitty, lol.

angry_cat.jpg

Try hanging with daughter's bunny--they are hard to bond with. I dream of having a dog--i miss my little pug

I love this! Oscar is the greatest name!! Sounds like he and Miss Molly are going to be fast friends ..... and you may have another addition to your bed. I hope it is an extra large king size!! Makes me yearn for another adoption ...... but two dogs and two cars are my limit, if I can control my emotions.

Oscar came and stole our hearts :loveyou:

Am I hearing the patter of new hooves heading your way? That is a gorgeous color! Mama is very pretty.

By the way, Bernina ..... how is your foot healing!

BBM........it's a done deal, I actually ran a bit on it the other day. The only thing that is going to take time is getting one of the tendons that goes down on my heal to stretch back out again. Every once in a while, I might catch this weird sensation like an x-acto knife cutting in my heal, front to back. Doc said it was common, just have to work it out.
Wore my Birkenstocks the other day, the healed foot doesn't seem to like it much, but it better!

I wonder what purpose was served by Pam Anderson visiting a jail food service department. Is she trying, perhaps, to get all jails and prisons to serve that same fare? I wonder also if she actually ate one of the meals while she was there.
Get news coverage?

Good luck!!! My experience is. Puppies don't like to sleep when you do.

I've looked at animal shelters myself-those chiwawa(ill stick with your spelling) are always in the mix (I've referee to them as little hussies. ;()

OH how cute!

All babies are cute, IMO. Even ones I don't like as adults, like rats or bats.

I saw a PBS show not long ago where an animal rescue outfit was feeding baby bats by hand. I never thought bats to be cute before I saw that--the tiny babes were wrapped in little blankets as the tech held them in one hand and bottle-fed them. All you could see were their adorable faces peeking out of the blanket, and I said a pretty decent awwwwww over them.

Dh has a customer who refuse bats--they knew creep me out

Message from Tanisha.

http://aboutjodiariasandhersupporte...4/message-from-tanisha-sorensonsister-of.html

''It is all over now and our family can have some peace knowing we never have to see the face of the one who took Travis away from us physically.
We know that when people hear the killer's name, she will always be remembered with disdain. While she is in prison for the rest of her life, not getting anymore attention, it will be Travis whose name will continue to be remembered, as a man who touched the hearts of many."

BBM........it's a done deal, I actually ran a bit on it the other day. The only thing that is going to take time is getting one of the tendons that goes down on my heal to stretch back out again. Every once in a while, I might catch this weird sensation like an x-acto knife cutting in my heal, front to back. Doc said it was common, just have to work it out.
Wore my Birkenstocks the other day, the healed foot doesn't seem to like it much, but it better!

Good! Glad it is better. I know that feeling .... and I refuse to give up my sandals! Hope you work it out soon enough.

Yesterday my neighbor's son came home with 4 puppies from his job. The mother had 8 pups and a cop stopped to see the pups, the mother growled and the cop shot the mother. He was going to shoot the pups and the workers pleaded. So, one worker took 4 pups and Josh took 4 pups.

The 4 pups in my neighborhood have all been adopted. They are so adorable, only 7 weeks old. No one knows for sure what they are except the mother was a hound and the dad was part husky. The owner is taking the cop to court.

Here are pics of 3 of them. One was adopted out of my neighborhood. They were all taken in about an hour. All to good homes, too!!

tigra.jpgtom pup.jpgJack.jpg

Stopping in to say hello before I go to bed. I thought since you all are animal lovers you might like this. I took a look at this website and this is a wonderful program for unwanted animals and when you see who the people are rehabilitating these fur babies you will be surprised. I have to tell you I watched the video with tears in my eyes. Prisoners can make a difference. The inmate can never make such a difference as these prisoners since we know how she treats animals. Please watch.
http://www.savingcastaways.com/episodes#1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member