SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also carry cream-based drinks, juices, and gourmet water, sandwiches, croissants, and other pastries.

All that talk about Starbucks in this trail. Aunt Heather gave up her job as a manager of one in her home town in Ohio, and made a home for Travis's siblings Phoenix.

[video=youtube;jl1mQASHc48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl1mQASHc48&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Johnny Kemp body was found floating off a beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica

Wow. I honestly don't know who Johnny Kemp is. But we were married in Montego Bay 30 years ago. And then went back last year for our anniversary. Wonder what is going on with that. I do have to say, that there are apparently a lot of problems in Jamaica. We actually saw military police with huge assault type weapons (sorry, I don't know what they're called) patrolling around an area just to keep things in line when we were there. I do know that the economy is not good there, and there is a lot of crime. So sad, as it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

WOW! what an interesting thread. Been catching up and read about MM to crappy Dr. visits...love it!!

{Take that Jodi...we can set here in our cool homes, eat when/whatever we like, talk about anything we want, be online anytime we want, and even go get some Starbucks!!} Called FREEDOM Jodi... you remember what that is?

I finally broke down and visited my DR yesterday afternoon, was still have some breathing issues. Got a shot in my butt and the shot was just $656.00!!!
Thank God for insurance. I don't have all the waiting problems some of you have with DR appointments. Maybe because we are a very small community? My appt. was at 2:30 and I was back home before 4 and that included my driving time. Anyhow...this shot better work!

GOOD MORNING WS PEEPS
COFFEE is on the house!! :cheers:
:cup::cup::cup::cup::cup::cup:
and Starbucks forLinask

That shot better work like gold for that price! Hope you feel better, coffeejunkie.

Happy weekend, all.

GOOD MORNING SIDEBAR FRIENDS!
:loveyou:

Dear 281129:
Enjoy your first weekend at Perryville Prison. Too bad you only get two meals on Saturdays and Sundays. For breakfast this morning I enjoyed a nice spinach & mushroom quiche with homemade Italian bread toasted. For lunch it will be a shrimp creole I just made with fresh ingredients. Perhaps a slice of pie for desert. And later on, since it's such a nice sunshiny day, I'll toss a steak on the grill for dinner. No steak for you!
:jail:

I love this game! We're off to our favorite sports bar/restaurant today. They have an amazing spicy turkey burger, I like it with pepper jack cheese.
I'll enjoy a nice local IPA with it.
And for dessert? I love a couple of Lindt Lindor truffles. Pretty much any flavor works for me. :)
ja won't be having Toblerone or truffles. Gosh, too bad.

Ugh.

Found the movie produced by the Highway Patrol back in the early 60's that was shown in the cafeteria of my grade school when I was in 1st grade. It totally messed me up (and many of my friends as I found out years later). Some of you may have seen it also.
The School nurse who got the movie to show to us was later fired because of it.
It had actual crime scene footage at the end. The problem was, besides being inappropriate for kids, it only talked about "stranger danger". Anyone who was being molested by family or friends didn't realize it applied.
Warning: The last few minutes are disturbing and graphic.

[video=youtube;5NtCd1Asnk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NtCd1Asnk0[/video]

Did anyone else have to watch this when they were a kid?

GOOD MORNING SIDEBAR FRIENDS!
:loveyou:

Dear 281129:
Enjoy your first weekend at Perryville Prison. Too bad you only get two meals on Saturdays and Sundays. For breakfast this morning I enjoyed a nice spinach & mushroom quiche with homemade Italian bread toasted. For lunch it will be a shrimp creole I just made with fresh ingredients. Perhaps a slice of pie for desert. And later on, since it's such a nice sunshiny day, I'll toss a steak on the grill for dinner. No steak for you!
:jail:

Chelly, you're making my mouth water, :lick: you must be quite the cook. How do you grill your steaks, any special secret techniques? Thinking now I might go pick some up at the store. :) Shrimp Creole sounds really good too, I haven't made it in years, I mean since like the 70's, lol. Can you find decent shrimp where you are, as is pretty much hit and miss here. I've actually resorted to ordering frozen shrimp online recently, which was surprisingly good and fresh tasting.

Oh, btw, Beth K. just posted the complete email exchanges between the Hughes and Travis. Has anyone else who is a member of her site seen them? I haven't had a chance yet. Hope everyone has a great weekend. :seeya: :loveyou:

No idea :) can't ask my cousin right now as he is in the county jail for a DUI. :busted: Might call my Aunt and ask her (if she can remember) she is 89 and has troubles remembering and gets upset and cries when she can't. :(
------------
Hi, Alamagordo ? I think that is near White Sands, my Uncle was stationed at Kirtland AFB. during ww11. I think Kirtland is closed now. Roswell is in area of Alamagprdo? Went that way (south) from Albuquerque to Socorro. My Uncle married there, never came back to Cleveland.

Ooh let's see. Fresh baguettes, unsalted butter, heavenly wedges of brie, fresh crispy vegetables, fresh juicy fruit (mangoes in particular), strawberry mousse cake...

Over the course of a couple of days I've also had delicious fried rice with all sorts of vegetables, spice cake with raisins, and rose petal ice cream.

Yum, yum, yum. Good, fresh food in the company of loved ones, breathing in the fresh air and taking in the sights of mango/pomegranate/guava trees, roses, jasmines and hibiscus flowers, butterflies dancing and doggies running around. All that good food calls for a good nap on my hammock or soft bed.

And, I also have my phone, computer and kindle to use whenever I want.

Freedom is a great thing. As for Arias? Too bad so sad.

Ooh let's see. Fresh baguettes, unsalted butter, heavenly wedges of brie, fresh crispy vegetables, fresh juicy fruit (mangoes in particular), strawberry mousse cake...

Over the course of a couple of days I've also had delicious fried rice with all sorts of vegetables, spice cake with raisins, and rose petal ice cream.

Yum, yum, yum. Good, fresh food in the company of loved ones, breathing in the fresh air and taking in the sights of mango/pomegranate/guava trees, roses, jasmines and hibiscus flowers, butterflies dancing and doggies running around. All that good food calls for a good nap on my hammock or soft bed.

And, I also have my phone, computer and kindle to use whenever I want.

Freedom is a great thing. As for Arias? Too bad so sad.

Omg, you guys are killing me today, all this wonderful food. And rose petal icecream ? :) Where do you find this stuff, I've gotta have some. :lick: That reminds me, my frig/freezer went out yesterday, and only five years old. :sheesh: Thankfully we have an extra one but it's now overflowing, my DH had to take all his beer out, :giggle: Ok, off to find something to eat, now I'm starved. :skip:

I had fried shrimp yesterday. My uncle owns a seafood market and I can get it when I want it. They cook it there and they cook it just right. Tonight we are having grilled pork chops broccoli and corn on the cob. I love broccoli and the rest of it is just icing on top. Tomorrow I will be going to church and going to the local pizza parlor for lunch afterwards. Will have some type of sub that will be filling and wonderful.

But I have to say everytime I think of what she's not doing vs what I am doing I always go back to my grandson. At the moment he's napping after being really mean this afternoon but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't imagine missing this phase of my life and I cannot believe that she threw all of this away. Goes to show how stupid she really is.

Don't know about rose petal ice cream, but I've had Garlic Ice Cream. Does that count?:scared:

Holy moly, a puppy takes a lot of time, I do love it!!!! I want to change Oscar's name to Buttercup, he's so little and cute. His Mom is a Cairn Terrier; his Dad is Lab. Molly took to Oscar right away. Thursday night Oscar slept on the floor on my side, and Molly slept in bed with hubby and me. Last night Molly slept on the floor with Oscar. Hubby and I are hoping it’s that way tonight. I tried posting a picture of him but all I got was my foot  I’ll try again later. Nore did you get your new little one? OH YEAH, I need to know, is it normal for a boy puppy to pee like a girl? Oscar does this. The only male I’ve had is my dog Joey, and he peed like a boy????

Ugh.

Found the movie produced by the Highway Patrol back in the early 60's that was shown in the cafeteria of my grade school when I was in 1st grade. It totally messed me up (and many of my friends as I found out years later). Some of you may have seen it also.
The School nurse who got the movie to show to us was later fired because of it.
It had actual crime scene footage at the end. The problem was, besides being inappropriate for kids, it only talked about "stranger danger". Anyone who was being molested by family or friends didn't realize it applied.
Warning: The last few minutes are disturbing and graphic.

[video=youtube;5NtCd1Asnk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NtCd1Asnk0[/video]

Did anyone else have to watch this when they were a kid?

What a horrible thing to show children. I never saw this and if I had at that young an age, it would have traumatized me too!!

Omg, you guys are killing me today, all this wonderful food. And rose petal icecream ? :) Where do you find this stuff, I've gotta have some. :lick: That reminds me, my frig/freezer went out yesterday, and only five years old. :sheesh: Thankfully we have an extra one but it's now overflowing, my DH had to take all his beer out, :giggle: Ok, off to find something to eat, now I'm starved. :skip:

A local store makes it. Baskin Robbins also has it (roses and cream) but only in certain countries in the Middle-East, Asia and possibly Europe. I'm not sure about America.

:seeya:

Don't know about rose petal ice cream, but I've had Garlic Ice Cream. Does that count?:scared:

Ha Ha Linsas, I had garlic ice cream once, too! Quite by accident, my mom reached for the salt and got the garlic salt and added it to the homemade ice cream she was making. It was yucky!

Ha Ha Linsas, I had garlic ice cream once, too! Quite by accident, my mom reached for the salt and got the garlic salt and added it to the homemade ice cream she was making. It was yucky!

Actually, I've had it twice- once recently from the same restaurant Chain, The Stinkin' Rose. (It's an all Garlic restaurant). Awful as it sounds, it's actually pretty tasty. Not much garlic, and they sweeten it with Cinnamon. Now Dill Pickle Ice Cream, that was a major mistake!!! The hungry German Shepherd on the street got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592