SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to like the tether ball!

My most favorite favorite favorite thing as a child also! I could always make it go over your head and down by me .. over your head and down by me and over your head and down by me
:D
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Knot showed this to me today whilst I tried to catch up on this case. I was like "Yeah, hun, great. She's a prodigy, um hummm. Tryin' to catch up, now, sweetie. Kthx".

But seriously......wow!

I have been playing self taught guitar for about two years now and I am comfortable that I will never be that good! God love her!

Also, Chris Hughes seems to be quite the media presence for a guy who said JA was "milking the media". I worry for the Alexanders trusting the Hugheses. I do not think they have the Alexanders' best interest at heart.

MOO. i just don't trust those Hugheses. I mean PPL? Hello?

Me dislike Chris also. Nothing in particular, I just don't like the dude.

So Katie Wick is going to educate Dr Drew and HLN that the note to the judge this morning didn't indicate a deadlock, but was actually just an enquiry on how to fill out the forms .. that'll be fun to watch.

Thank God (if this is true)!! I have been screaming this at HLN all day!!!

My most favorite favorite favorite thing as a child also! I could always make it go over your head and down by me .. over your head and down by me and over your head and down by me
:D

70-71, serious tether ball/ping-pong fad around here. People actually had gloves they were using for Tetherball, custom paddles, etc. Klackers to settle disputes.

One of my first albums, they influenced a lot of bands.

The Supergroup Blind Faith:
Steve Winwood - Vocals, Keyboards, Organ
Eric Clapton - Guitar
Ginger Baker - Drums
Rick Grech - Bass

"Well All Right"

Blind Faith - Well Alright - YouTube

Love all the Stones music tonight, too. Thanks!

MissYou one of my favorites!!

The only other toy that was more dangerous was Lawn Jarts. Remember those?!

They were like mini daggers that you throw across your lawn and they would stick in to the ground... unless of course you have bad aim, then people would be impaled.

Oh yeah, LAWN DARTS, how could we forget. The Litmus Test of a great toy is that it was pulled off the market for safety reasons.

Yeah, those darts were HUGE. They came with the plans to setup the target on the lawn, but the manufacturers misjudged the "brilliance" of us buyers who would setup our own "targets" which included our mean brothers or sisters as they were passing through the yard. And to heck with the under-hand toss. We would chuck those overhanded and go for distance records.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Some nights I really like Abe A. and on others he comes across as skeevy and gives me the creeps.

Abe speaks my language. That's how I yell at my TV.

I am a Scorpio - we tend to hold a grudge.

1 glass of wine is for losers. Kidding. Having been in recovery for many years, I know I can't have just one. Neither would I want to. Either I pass out like a drunken ho, or I don't drink. Crazy, I know! But FrayedKnot can have my supply. Lol

I'll take it! I'm a cheap drunk. I nurse 2 glasses, maybe 3...Then it's beddy-bye time.

Mr. Knot is 15 years sober. The ice cream is his, the wine is mine. And we are blissful in our indulgences and in one another!

Can someone please tell me if the jury WAS only asking a question about being deadlocked or did they say they were indeed unable to reach a unanimous verdict? I heard it was only a question about the form if they were unable to reach it NOT THEY WERE UNABLE? So which is the truth?

Please help me out I missed it today. There was an issue as far as what is life. And Wilmont said it is life forever and the prosecutor said she can be out on parole . what final words were sent back to the jury as to an explanation?

was it made clear to the jury that if they came back with life or disagreement it would go to the judge and she could possibly get 20 years? and then it would take up to 60 days and it would not be their decision to make?

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8iigZOg6PyK8CJQTvWO_ag

Jodi Arias Murder Trial. Judge reads instruction to jury prior to deliberating penalty. May 22 - YouTube

OK, this is the EXACT wording of the Jury's handwritten note on an official question form to JSS:

“If the jury is unable to come to a unanimous decision @ this stage, do we notify the judge of this on the form (verdict) or do we just tell the judge her instruction on the bottom P. 10 on the final jury Instruction-Penalty phase?”

It was signed by juror No.18.

So what do we truly know?
They don't know which forms to use to notify JSS of their status.
Juror #18 might possibly be the foreman.

What are we confused about?
Jury note mentions IF not WHEN in referring to the circumstance of being unable to come to a unanimous decision.

They didn't report they were deadlocked. They didn't report they were giving up. JSS giving the Allen charge may have been as much for efficiency as anything else. Give pep talk, give support and empathy of the serious, emotional and difficult task before them, and move them along.

Perhaps we armchair cyber watchers forget that these jurors truly do hold the fate of a human life in their hands. Would we really want them to treat that as being worthy of a quick and casual decision?

I don't see any indication the jury is hung and I sincerely believe everyone (including JSS for immediately jumping to the Allen charge) is over-reacting.

I am starting a campaign that Becky Smith cannot get a ne v v computer until this is all over!

ATL is talk-to-typing into her phone lol! To translate to English, read aloud.

You know I love you ATL! :)

Never did the "Mary Poppins" :floorlaugh: , but I did convince my friend that we should play "Batman" and rappel down his chimney. :floorlaugh:

We ended up buying a good rope from the hardware store and rigged up our own 3-point harness around our waists. Then we attached 2 ropes around the chimney, and used some old T-shirts stuffed at the corners so the chimney would not cut through the rope from our weight. Then as we slowly worked our way to the outside of the chimney, we both were doing great until the 3-point harness gave us the worst "wedgie" we have ever expereinced. We rapelled down super fast like pros. Not because we wanted to, but because the wedgies were killing us. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You poor dears.

Someone should have told you that Batman and the Boy Wonder were actually walking, not rappelling.

The camera was simply turned sideways as they walked along while holding a taut rope!

I had to turn it off .. Well here she is .. my feed is jumping so can someone tell me what they said ..

Nothing we didn't already know. The published report earlier, that said that the question actually asked "If we cannot come to a verdict, what should we do..." Katie Wick says that that made her feel better. She cannot verify that statement. We have to assume it is true, I guess. But that's not much of a lightbulb moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cramirez4u