SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so so much beachie!! I like your suggested name. Or: Travis' Sidebarians

And I agree, it might be better for many of us to have a more private forum. Nice thought. thanks again for keeping us together.

Since a real courtroom sidebar is where attorneys approach to discuss things "off the record" - how do y'all like "Juan's Sidebartarians"?

I had an Internet connection on my laptop and was so stoked I rushed to the JR to open the new thread....then it disappeared again! :hissyfit:

Since a real courtroom sidebar is where attorneys approach to discuss things "off the record" - how do y'all like "Juan's Sidebartarians"?

I had an Internet connection on my laptop and was so stoked I rushed to the JR to open the new thread....then it disappeared again! :hissyfit:

I might be alone on this, but I like the idea of keeping it connected to Travis Alexander. My vote would be for "Travis Alexander's Sidebar Friends." JMO :)

nah, no added "t" in there, can you keep it Sidebarians somehow, please? I thought Travis Sidebarians or Travis Sidebar was pretty honorable, Alexander's too formal, and both his names make it too long. Love Juan, but it was really Travis who brought us together. JMO, and I am not stuck like glue to any one.

past.... Hey gang...... hurry up and add your suggestions before Beachie names us something far out..... the Goofball Sidebarts or ...... ? Golden Girls /one young Guy/& the Young'uns. RoadTripWarriors.

nah, no added "t" in there, can you keep it Sidebarians somehow, please? I thought Travis Sidebarians or Travis Sidebar was pretty honorable, Alexander's too formal, and both his names make it too long. Love Juan, but it was really Travis who brought us together. JMO, and I am not stuck like glue to any one.

past.... Hey gang...... hurry up and add your suggestions before Beachie names us something far out..... the Goofball Sidebarts or ...... ? Golden Girls /one young Guy/& the Young'uns. RoadTripWarriors.

Thinking more about this...

Why do we have to change the name at all? Why not just move it to a "private" space?

Also, I don't see how/why Travis Alexander's full name is "too long." As long as Websleuths can handle the length of a thread title, it doesn't really matter, does it?

As always, just my opinion...

Hey all!

Spellbound said:
$1,000 for one comic book? Do tell what kind it was. I bet my brother still has several that are worth a lot, but he would never part with them.

I believe it was the first Batman comic book - in very good condition! He's been collecting comic books back in the 50s.

Yea beach!! :cheers: Probably by the time I think of a good title for the thread, they'll be a new one in the morning! LOL! Glad we can keep our group together! :grouphug:

daisymae said:
Chumlee, from Pawn Stars fame, was arrested for drugs and weapon. He's out on bail now and plans to fight the charges.

http://www.people.com/people/package...993286,00.html

Pawn Stars is a favorite show of mine. You made some bad choices, Chum, and may lose your PS contract

I saw that yesterday on my Facebook page - I really don't like Chumley - I do HOPE he is off the show...

beach said:
snipped by me...
how do y'all like "Juan's Sidebartarians"?

Oh - I like that!!

GigiG said:
My vote would be for "Travis Alexander's Sidebar Friends." JMO

Oh - I like that too!! :D

I, too, agree it was Travis that brought us all together! I'll go with GigiG suggestion!! :happydance:

Okay - they didn't drain the right side, as the left was full again.... so, he might get a tube to drain the stuff from now on instead of driving 1 hour (both ways) to Sacramento to have this down every week. Another liter and a half...

See you all tomorrow - maybe on our "new" thread! :seeya:

Here's your new thread! I titled it Travis' Sidebar Friends, for now. You guys can continue to discuss and if you want something different, just decide then let a mod know. (Alerting is the fastest way). We can always change the title.

I set out a few goodies to celebrate the new digs! Hope you guys enjoy!

Link to new thread in the Jury Room here.

I'll be locking this one in about 10 minutes but I will keep bumping it if it falls so everyone can find the new thread easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500