SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD must have listened to feedback from here or other sources. He is imo, doing great tonight. He is giving everyone a chance to talk and it makes for a much better show.

Lol,yes I'm sure many have contacted him with complaints.
I was thinking the same thing.

I haven't seen his whole interview. Did the foreman say that they/he were/was trying to punt the decision to the judge?

RSBM
... Juror 18, foreman Bill Zervakos, explained how, in the end, the trial for Arias ended up with a hung jury when deciding on life in prison or death.

"None of us knew what would happen if we were unable to come up with a verdict," Zervakos admitted.
Zervakos told ABC15 the jury believed Stephens would decide whether to give Arias life in prison or life with chance of release.

According to Zervakos, the jury believed their instructions were ambiguous and they had no idea the judge would declare a mistrial. ...

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...s-out-about-trial-trouble-in-sentencing-phase

Classic 3 dressed up as a 9....

:lol: I love when a male says how it is.

IMO she was able to apply makeup to make herself look better.

Makeup can make anyone look beautiful if applied correctly.
That's why so many females look like crappola after they have been sitting in jail after arrest. No longer able to apply all the bondo.

Yeah. :floorlaugh:

Oh, and she "might of" put the knife back in the dishwasher, but that could of been from another time.

Cue Fognesia™ .. :floorlaugh: I wonder if some of that vagueness will lift for next phase?

#17 and 6 both say parents interrogation tapes would have been strong evidence for the state in penalty phase.

They see her post verdict interview as manipulation by Jodi

This would be the reason her parents did not take the stand, no doubt.

Dr. Drew asked my question (Did the foreman try to sway anyone to life) from twitter tonight live!! Wow, that was awesome.

DD must have listened to feedback from here or other sources. He is imo, doing great tonight. He is giving everyone a chance to talk and it makes for a much better show.

Justice will prevail

Jurors who voted against DP...mainly "potential that there was abuse"..verbal and emotional via texts. Also her age and no priors

Number 6 saw no redeeming factors in Jodi's favor

I can only come up with three so far who may have voted for LIFE.

Juror #1 "Church Lady"
We know there is at least one women who voted for life. Three of the other four women (3, 6 and 16) were seen as the only jurors sobbing right after it was announced in court that the jury could not reach unanimity. We know #6 and #16 voted for the DP.

Juror #9 "Willie"
This choice is based on an unconfirmed rumor on Twitter. Someone tweeted that a friend of his said that he voted for (or would vote for) life.

Juror #18 "The Artist"
I think almost everyone agrees the foreperson definitely voted for life.

So who is the 4th juror?

It could be the only woman left other than #1 -- namely Juror #3, as you suggested. Since 4 and 14 are older men like the foreman, your guess is as good as any I can come up with.

As for your other possibility (Juror #12), I defer to you because I have no opinion on "Neil". Some WSers were concerned about him initially, but became less so as the trial progressed.

I had no idea who was seen crying. Interesting. I had 3 pegged as a person for life. But again, I have two too many. There were two voices that I couldn't get a clear read on....even though I listened to it at least 10 times. I think I need to compare them to their voices after the verdict to establish a baseline. That might give me a sense of certainty....not that it matters. I just like the exercise of deduction. :seeya:

Cue Fognesia™ .. :floorlaugh: I wonder if some of that vagueness will lift for next phase?

She told Troy in the interview it was lifting but didn't want to expound upon it any further

bbm
does any of the mental health pros here know why these people feel a need to be heard? i just don't understand i would be in such a hurry to get back to my personal life. :scared:

Not me! I'd want the world to know I wasn't one of the 4!

Oh Lord, would I love for the Fognesia™ to lift. That and the pre-Fognesia™ - re: And what the heck what the May25 texts about?!

Also, I was thinking if Jodi did cocaine? Maybe she got some from DB or MM? That's why she was able to drive all night. Maybe she took some before killing Travis?

This would be the reason her parents did not take the stand, no doubt.

Agree. I think Martinez didn't want to drag the parents to the stand but if defense put them on they would be questioned about the tapes and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx