Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I'm sorry.

I just do NOT remember this. Can someone, anyone, who suffered through this trial with me, confirm or deny the following? (We're talking about KH/RC and her 'affair' with GA.)

"Describing how their relationship ended, Krystal said, "Shortly after the memorial service for Caylee, I blew him, and he blew me off.""

I'm pretty sure that I'd remember that line...but I've been wrong before.

I don't know about that specific comment but I believe Dr. Lillian Glass referred to George dumping Krystal after this"encounter", maybe even on her WebSleuths interview but I can't be certain.

(snipped)

I know that if I lived in the vicinity of Coral Gables, I'd be too tired at the end of the day to attend his book signing at 8 PM!

Do you all think he'd get any attention if he threw a "party" and nobody came except for a few of his buddies? I'm betting there will be a TV news crew there just to film how well he handles his, ahem, "haters" who wave JA books and signs?

Maybe it's time for a little reverse psychology? Like Casey, he loves ANY form of attention.

As you can see, I'm a prankster with a twist. I'm counting on the fact that none of the book stores I've visited have stocked more than 2 copies of his book. Bet he'll bring his own books he bought back to boost his ratings in hopes of selling some autographed copies.

Maybe it will be a requirement at the book signing that you have to bring your copy with you, and you can't get in without it.

images

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...5AvttEgYairmouyfi50DURbAOVIgk4IvpUn1k4cr7ZZgw

What is colder - Ynot's ice water or JB book sales?
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,306 in Books

*snipped by me*

OMG!! Thank you so much! I'm SO engrossed by this book (sarcasm intended) that I really don't have time to research other links (you know, other than WS, FB, Twitter, etc.)!! But you have saved me from going insane! Just another JB lie!

Faerie - the IRONY is it would take twice as many pages to write a book correcting all the mistakes -- :waitasec: might be able to be done under a 1000 pages by a real writer!

It is prolly the hardest book ive ever read.... i still have a bit to go in it.. but i put it aside for a few days as it will drive you nutz..

its a hard book for any of us that know the truth.. and followed the trial..
but even if it was just a book on anything.. it would be hard as the style of writting is horrible and very hard to follow

I also think, like JB's presentation in court which was "dumbed down" so to speak...you know what I mean, not high techy - kind of J-paddish and all :floorlaugh: - that this book is "dumbed down" to appeal to a certain type of person who can be fooled very easily. P12-like people. So if you have that type of mentality, it probably is nobel prize material.

Up way too early today. That's what I get for going out in the heat to pick up more debris from our big storm.

Since I don't watch Hannity, I counted on Hal the TV Guy at the Orlando Sentinel (bless him) for an update. Very short article:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_jose-baez-penalty-phase-casey-anthony-case

The article went on to say how Bondi gave him a couple of kudos about the case and moved back on to the Colorado case.

Not only did the topic change, but he didn't have a chance to "discuss" his, ahem, novel.

I know that if I lived in the vicinity of Coral Gables, I'd be too tired at the end of the day to attend his book signing at 8 PM!

Do you all think he'd get any attention if he threw a "party" and nobody came except for a few of his buddies? I'm betting there will be a TV news crew there just to film how well he handles his, ahem, "haters" who wave JA books and signs?

Maybe it's time for a little reverse psychology? Like Casey, he loves ANY form of attention.

As you can see, I'm a prankster with a twist. I'm counting on the fact that none of the book stores I've visited have stocked more than 2 copies of his book. Bet he'll bring his own books he bought back to boost his ratings in hopes of selling some autographed copies.

THIS tells me all I would ever need to know about Sean Hannity. No wonder I quit watching him over a year ago. Good God Almighty.

I also think, like JB's presentation in court which was "dumbed down" so to speak...you know what I mean, not high techy - kind of J-paddish and all :floorlaugh: - that this book is "dumbed down" to appeal to a certain type of person who can be fooled very easily. P12-like people. So if you have that type of mentality, it probably is nobel prize material.

I agree but disagree. I don't think it was "dumbed down". I think the authors are just that dumb. and they appeal to a certain "dumb" audience. I include that Peter G dude as well. Have you read his high school girlish rant at Amazon!? :what: I told him in a comment that I hope for his sake that Jose hacked his account. :fence:

I agree but disagree. I don't think it was "dumbed down". I think the authors are just that dumb. and they appeal to a certain "dumb" audience. I include that Peter G dude as well. Have you read his high school girlish rant at Amazon!? :what: I told him in a comment that I hope for his sake that Jose hacked his account. :fence:

''You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
- alternately attributed to P.T. Barnum and Abraham Lincoln (my money's on Barnum)

Whenever I think of the trial, Baez's book, his supporters and those of Casey Anthony, this quote pops into my head.

What is colder - Ynot's ice water or JB book sales?
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,306 in Books

I'm showing just a slight correction my friend - 1315/3/22......
Here's wondering since tomorrow is his four week date - if he'll make a supreme effort to do some bootstrapping to try to haul it up a notch or two.

His book sales remind me of a pair of tires I had for my car when I was much younger - one more patch to make a couple more miles....but every time I patched, the date they went to the scrap heap was just that much closer.

THIS tells me all I would ever need to know about Sean Hannity. No wonder I quit watching him over a year ago. Good God Almighty.
-
So are you telling me you didn't like Baez's wise lawyer-like comment - "It will boil down to the death penalty or life....DUH!!!!

Faerie - the IRONY is it would take twice as many pages to write a book correcting all the mistakes -- :waitasec: might be able to be done under a 1000 pages by a real writer!

The IORNY is also we have Lily appearing to be writing a book over at Amazon in the discussion forums . Do not believe I am allowed to link but a recent long one is under the circumstantial evidence heading.

So what does that say about B. Walters and her review of the book???????

LOL! I guess I was saying that without saying that....
And I go between thinking JB is either crazy, or crazy like a fox.

''You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
- alternately attributed to P.T. Barnum and Abraham Lincoln (my money's on Barnum)

Whenever I think of the trial, Baez's book, his supporters and those of Casey Anthony, this quote pops into my head.

It was Lincoln but Mr. Barnum may have borrowed it. lol

The IORNY is also we have Lily appearing to be writing a book over at Amazon in the discussion forums . Do not believe I am allowed to link but a recent long one is under the circumstantial evidence heading.

i cant find a circumstantial evidence heading lol..
but ive had a few convo's with lily

OH! I just remembered something I wanted to ask. I'm the first to admit to being Canadian, and a non-lawyer, but something else struck me as odd.

JB often refers to "this juror" or "a member of the jury" or "one of the jurors" stated, texted, asked me *advertiser censored* after the trial. Is it common for a defense attorney to have that much interaction with jurors after the trial??

I'm not replying directly to the question you asked about post-trial contact, but I am extremely interested in anything Baez had to say about the jury or jurors. If you have the time and wouldn't mind, could you give an indication of what he had to say?

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members