Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Ashton announces fellow #CaseyAnthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will be his chief assistant state attorney once he's in office.

Love, Love, Love this news! :congrats:

So, her probation officer signed off on an incomplete report? Yep, that's what it looks like to me. In the report it stated: If not working give reason and source of income. Her answer was UNEMPLOYED. She stated unemployed but DIDN'T STATE WHY SHE WAS UNEMPLOYED nor did she state her SOURCE of INCOME. Looks to me like the probation officer didn't have much of a job to do nor did Casey. Just wrote her name, marked NO on all of the questions and then didn't complete the above mentioned question. This is what the state pays the probation officers to do. Sign me up, I need that job!

Okay MR. MASON, you stated that Casey WORKED as a CLERK in exchange for room and board. Why didn't she put that on her report? Oh yes, I forgot, she lies. That was a job MR. MASON in lieu of goods was it not?

BBM
Also, Mason has stated over and over again she lives with other people but she states she lives alone on her PO reports. Mason has been out there blatantly telling the world how she is lying on these reports and know one has done a thing about it. :banghead: Plus there is a monthly fee to be on probation in FL and she had fines but she always pays ZERO. :waitasec:

BBM
Also, Mason has stated over and over again she lives with other people but she states she lives alone on her PO reports. Mason has been out there blatantly telling the world how she is lying on these reports and know one has done a thing about it. :banghead: Plus there is a monthly fee to be on probation in FL and she had fines but she always pays ZERO. :waitasec:

I think that's why he was adamant about getting HJP to sign off on her probation that same day she was to be released. Has anyone heard if HJP signed the release?

Jeff Ashton announces fellow #CaseyAnthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will be his chief assistant state attorney once he's in office.

I haven't been around much since the end of the travesty..um trial but popping in to make sure you all got this wonderful news. I'm glad you did and I want to join in the congratulations to LDB. They are a great team and I think JA chose very wisely.

Being from this district, I am looking forward to Jan 1 when he takes over and the two of them get that office cleaned up and running efficiently. JA also said today that he intends on everyone in the office reapplying for their jobs and he and LDB will make decisions based on starting from scratch in order to make the changes they need. :woohoo: I knew he was going to be great!

:waitasec:
Who are you and what did you do with LG :slap:?
We aren't like certain someones who blame everybody and everything else for what we do.
Now you bring back our LG. Beam her right down here. :ufo:

Haha - well I doubt it has taken the prosecution over a year to write their response - if I remember correctly it took Mason a good nine months to file the actual motion - he did his intent to appeal within the 30 days then dawdled for the rest of the time on extensions. Considering the unrest in the State Attorney's office over the last couple of months I'm not surprised it's taken them a few months to get it done.

I haven't been around much since the end of the travesty..um trial but popping in to make sure you all got this wonderful news. I'm glad you did and I want to join in the congratulations to LDB. They are a great team and I think JA chose very wisely.

Being from this district, I am looking forward to Jan 1 when he takes over and the two of them get that office cleaned up and running efficiently. JA also said today that he intends on everyone in the office reapplying for their jobs and he and LDB will make decisions based on starting from scratch in order to make the changes they need. :woohoo: I knew he was going to be great!

If it's anything in Florida like it is up here in some provincial offices - promotions given strictly on the basis of seniority is carp of the first order. How about on ability and actual results...it doesn't take any ability or work ethic to warm a chair for a long number of years.....

Ladies and gents, I think we have a new low!!

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #29,402 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#78 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

I think that's why he was adamant about getting HJP to sign off on her probation that same day she was to be released. Has anyone heard if HJP signed the release?

Speaking about HHJP - I'm sure counting on him to have done his special homework so these appeals will be....:denied: once and for all!!

To prove that good will always surpass evil in the end....Stats as of 9:40 PM EDT:

Jose Baez' Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, the Inside Story:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Jeff Ashton's Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-linda-drane-burdick-unveil-fire-and-ice.html

Fire & Ice.....

I must say that I think Jeff Ashton is really a class act... I donated a small amount to his campaign, and he has sent few letter since that time, never asking for more money, but to say thank you and let people know about his plans.

The other day I received yet another nice letter, it was a post election thank you. I'm from NJ, so he did not have to mail a letter to me - but he did. He wrote of watching the election results with his wife and family, and expressed how grateful to everyone he was for the support.

I just know he will go on to do great things for the people of FL, especially with Linda Drane Burdick by his side.

To prove that good will always surpass evil in the end....Stats as of 9:40 PM EDT:

Jose Baez' Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, the Inside Story:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Jeff Ashton's Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,996 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

You just made my day - seriously!! If ever there was a reason for a thwartcake or two - this is it!!

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

While it may be "small" of me to enjoy the lack of success of Baez's book - well.....All I can say is if he had shown one iota of sympathy for what Caylee endured before her own mother killed her...but he didn't and he made up a bunch of lies so her killer could go free - all to further his own career.

Okay... so..I'm small.....

Makes my day!!!! We are getting there :floorlaugh:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#89 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:seeya:

Makes my day!!!! We are getting there :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Hahaha! Jinx I owe you a coke! Just saw it for myself!!:what:

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (444 customer reviews)

LG humming "Oh What A Night!"

I've been on a "mission of mercy" for a week, entertaining my BFF after her mom's funeral. We've traveled and visited some favorite places for the past week. It's been a fun time for the most part and her stress level after a long ordeal of dealing with her situation with her mom.

I have so missed this thread and have a feeling I'll never quite catch up, considering I'm 2 weeks behind on the Peterson trial!

The good news for the moment is the door-stop has sunken again...

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,152 in Books

You indeed are a bff! How special that you took time out to do such. That is fabulous to hear and we should all have a frind like you when in need!

:woohoo::rocker::woohoo::rocker::woohoo::rocker::woohoo::woohoo::rocker::woohoo::rocker:

Hahaha! Jinx I owe you a coke! Just saw it for myself!!:what:

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (444 customer reviews)

LG humming "Oh What A Night!"

"Jinx", I keep forgetting that word :eek:kay:. Will have to put a post it note on my computer :floorlaugh:! Getting closer to JA's book sales!! :woohoo: Perhaps JB is running out of money to buy his books and pay for reviewers :twocents: I will take that coke with rum, thank you LG!

You just made my day - seriously!! If ever there was a reason for a thwartcake or two - this is it!!

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

While it may be "small" of me to enjoy the lack of success of Baez's book - well.....All I can say is if he had shown one iota of sympathy for what Caylee endured before her own mother killed her...but he didn't and he made up a bunch of lies so her killer could go free - all to further his own career.

Okay... so..I'm small.....

If your small then so are so many more of us. I will admit it freely. The justice that was handed to Caylee was...IDK? There have been no words invented yet.

Can I have some more of your thwartcakes please? They sure are yummy.

"Jinx", I keep forgetting that word :eek:kay:. Will have to put a post it note on my computer :floorlaugh:! Getting closer to JA's book sales!! :woohoo: Perhaps JB is running out of money to buy his books and pay for reviewers :twocents: I will take that coke with rum, thank you LG!

LG checking over her shoulder - consider it done!!:floorlaugh:

If your small then so are so many more of us. I will admit it freely. The justice that was handed to Caylee was...IDK? There have been no words invented yet.

Can I have some more of your thwartcakes please? They sure are yummy.

Go for it! I can still bake!! :cupcake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member