Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted this post by imamaze down in the jury room.

Fox LA Internet Broadcast TONIGHT!!!
Internet Broadcast with Robin Sax, Levi Page, Amber Dubois Mother Carrie, & our very own Tricia.

TONIGHT @ 9pm Pacific, 10pm Mountain, 11pm Central, and 12 Midnight Eastern.

Click here.
http://media.myfoxla.com/live/2/

I am watching too. I cannot find the other thread for it. What do you think it is?

Whoa - we seem to be back to normal which at the moment after this afternoon feels like lightening speed!!!:woohoo:

I don't know why but I just have this feeling like the denial of the TES searches is a different KIND of lie than what we normally see from Casey. It feels to me like somebody else's lie, not hers.

I don't know why but I just have this feeling like the denial of the TES searches is a different KIND of lie than what we normally see from Casey. It feels to me like somebody else's lie, not hers.

LOL - no - to me it feels like her - I just haven't been so close to her lying before - I mean I haven't known the background so well. Usually it's the other way around - we hear the lie and then find the truth.

This time we know the truth and see her whoppers in the face of it - it's just so weird...

Oh. my. God. I am so furious. She didn't know. Really? THIS is why we keep coming back here. Her destructive ways didn't end with murdering Caylee. It's going on and on and on. She just continuously spews her venom. Even Scott Peterson wasn't like this and he's got a comfy place in hell awaiting him.

Oh. my. God. I am so furious. She didn't know. Really? THIS is why we keep coming back here. Her destructive ways didn't end with murdering Caylee. It's going on and on and on. She just continuously spews her venom. Even Scott Peterson wasn't like this and he's got a comfy place in hell awaiting him.

I know, right? I thought my head was gonna blow up!! We all know that the princess knew what Tim Miller was doing there? Now if she gets away with this lie I'm really gonna freak.

LOL - no - to me it feels like her - I just haven't been so close to her lying before - I mean I haven't known the background so well. Usually it's the other way around - we hear the lie and then find the truth.

This time we know the truth and see her whoppers in the face of it - it's just so weird...

Haa, so true. Maybe I'm feeling her lies in a backwards sort of way! :floorlaugh:

Some folks were having trouble with the Thanks button working and pages were very slow loading. Refresh took forever. IIRC some even got booted off. That was during the time i was on up until mid eve yesterday. Not sure if anything happened after.

I couldn't get on the site for several hours. It wouldn't load the screen at all. Finally was able to get on a little after midnight central time.

Judge Perry started that ball rolling with his baseless assumptions about her being in danger - he has since been made a fool of by FCA with her trotting around, sending out videos, etc. Seems like the probation dept. or whatever is keeping it rolling.

Ya know...I have to agree that Perry now looks the fool for falling for the DT's carp about her life being in danger. But at the time that he had to make his decision on that, what else could he do? It would certainly make sense for anyone to believe that Casey had enemies after getting off scot-free with murder. I think Perry was between a rock and a hard place, and decided to go along with the "danger" issue because he did not want to risk calling it hogwash and then have something ugly happen.

We are now seeing this in hindsight...and you know what they say about hindsight.

healthy-breakfast-buffet.jpg

There are deposition statements regarding TES searches.
Tim Miller and the map.
GA's friend was present during this time.
Padilla and his entourage all made statements in the media and to LE about those searches.
CA's calls to Mr Miller.
FCAs jail tapes and phone calls.

It can be proved that she knew TES, LE and many volunteers were all searching.....in fact FCA wore her 'find Caylee' T shirt, and so encouraged those searches.

About hearing a 911 call......nice move......she didn't hear her dad make a call (and she didn't make one despite being out of his sight in a room with a cell phone, that could be locked....yeah right).
In court.
You say you didn't hear a 911 call (subpoena records of all phones in the home - maybe including bat phones) Did you make one?

Nope!
Why not?
Insert lie of choice.....!

Yay the door is open to show all the calls, texts, computer actions of this timeframe.

The whole defense case is now founded in a lie, and Mr Morgan begins.

****whilst I'd love for Morgan to get to the truth about what happened, since there won't be a retrial for that, I think I'd rather that he fought this case based on the DT lie.
Using a drowning scenario as a defense, will be shown for the lie it is whilst adding fuel to the case since it was bad enough to accuse others based on CYA, but to accuse others to cover an accident, for which you have no knowledge or responsibility is even worse.
FCA will lose this case, and the TES case, and the appeal.

She's still ahead of the game, she escaped lethal injection. I like the daily tortures just as much.

From all that I have read if the PO doesn't move fast on this lie the DT will stall long enough for Casey to be off parole and out of FL before Tes or ZG get a chance to do anything.

I wonder after its proved she lied under oath (and they will prove it) if she will get her old cell back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth