Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can buy that theory....... If, and only if, I take a break from reality..:twocents:

and I'm not talking just a little bathroom break, a dessert break, or even a special break. I'm talking a clean cut break from reality cut with a ten inch, really sharp knife....

yes I have read the autopsy! Yes I do know that the skull did not roll. My point is that RK told several diff stories.

BBM:

:waitasec: Let's see ...

How many "different stories" did Casey tell ?

How many "different stories" did the A Family tell ?

How many "different stories" did JB and the DT tell ?

It's just too early in the morning for me to count the number of "stories" the Anthony's and the DT told ... and ARE still TELLING !

MOO ...

I cannot understand why anyone would believe a pathological liar.
I cannot understand why anyone would even suspect George of any wrong doing when Casey and Casey alone was on trial.
I cannot understand why anyone would look at the circumstances surrounding little Caylee's death and look for what is unlikely and most unreasonable. An accident in this case is as far-fetched as aliens having murdered her.

So are we now going to have people turn over magazines if AK is on the cover?

"Absolutely" ... FCA and AK are "two peas in a pod" ...

One is just as "narcissistic" as the other ... and like I said before and I will say it again :

Both are "poisonous" ... Both want to make "blood $$$$$" off of a tradegy ... and Both got away with murder ...

:furious:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Why was there duct tape found in Caylees hair at all. I raised two girls and I can tell you I never once used duct tape as a substitute for rubber bands, scrunchies or hair clips!

yes I have read the autopsy! Yes I do know that the skull did not roll. My point is that RK told several diff stories.

I still do no understand your point? He didn't say Oh, I picked it up and put it down the street or anything like that. We know the skull was held in place by plant growth so the issue seems to be - did he lift up the bag and the skull rolled out like he thought or did he lift the bag up and think it rolled out.

It would seem impossible for me to believe a plastic garbage bag or both of them would remain intact through intense decomp, animal activity and a flood over a period of almost six months. It's not unusual for someone who has had a shock to have to "rethink" exactly what they saw. I'd have found it extremely unusual for him to have had an exact story that did not change on iota.

The details found in the skull placement when found is what is at issue here. It's a known fact that witness statements are the least reliable evidence there is in a case.

Why was there duct tape found in Caylees hair at all. I raised two girls and I can tell you I never once used duct tape as a substitute for rubber bands, scrunchies or hair clips!

maybe it didn't start there. maybe it was around the blanket or canvas bag - maybe.,,,..

eta: the point being is we don't know. there was no concrete evidence of what the original state of the crime scene was.

maybe it didn't start there. maybe it was around the blanket or canvas bag - maybe.,,,..

eta: the point being is we don't know. there was no concrete evidence of what the original state of the crime scene was.

So the BIGGER point is.... If it was an accident, then WE SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. She should have been able to explain it. No need for all of the lies unless the truth is way more horrible. But she sat there, in a court of law and SAID NOTHING! Now she just relies on others to make up excuses for her.

That wasn't the crime scene - just the dumping ground, and we have experts who are trained in understanding what happened during the conditions over the last five months - did you think they were just guessing at the animal activity?

Really what RK did in the two minutes or less before he ran back up the slope to get his manager is so unimportant in this case it is laughable. There was no doubt the remains had laid there the entire time since she "drowned".

The only difference here is agendas.

Premeditated would be considered vandalism.

BBM: :great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"Absolutely" no crime ... you just "happened" to "mistakenly" place some "rags" by another set of "rags" ... :innocent:

MOO !

That wasn't the crime scene - just the dumping ground, and we have experts who are trained in understanding what happened during the conditions over the last five months - did you think they were just guessing at the animal activity?

Really what RK did in the two minutes or less before he ran back up the slope to get his manager is so unimportant in this case it is laughable. There was no doubt the remains had laid there the entire time since she "drowned".

The only difference here is agendas.

My guess is that Caylee was dead long before she "drowned". jmo

Premeditated would be considered vandalism.

LOL. If that were the case the police would have to permanently put police officers in all markets. How many times have you seen items on a shelf that don't belong there? I was in Barnes and Nobels the other day and the shelves are suppose to be alphabetical by author. Oye. Amy S was up in the A's....T's were before S's. Some of the items were not even on the same shelf where they belonged but in the next section. At the end of the day when they are stocking the shelves the magazines would be returned. It would be mischief but hardly could hardly be viewed as reaching the level of a criminal act. But it is funny to think about especially if it got back to the publisher.

So I'm guess you are kidding? jmo

I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.

MOO

There is now way this side of H*LL FCA would have spent 3 years in jail on an accident theory! She is way too self centered and if her uneducated self could have drummed up the accidental lie she would have in a heart beat and with her lying skills would have taken it four steps further at that time and GA would to this day be sitting in jail!!!

Well, we all know the truth whether we are prepared to accept it or not. What KC did to Caylee is not quite as scarry as what she could now be capable of doing in the future. jmo

There is now way this side of H*LL FCA would have spent 3 years in jail on an accident theory! She is way too self centered and if her uneducated self could have drummed up the accidental lie she would have in a heart beat and with her lying skills would have taken it four steps further at that time and GA would to this day be sitting in jail!!!

"Devil's Advocate: I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial."

and if an accident, why subject herself to a trial with a crap shoot of a possible death penalty or life in prison as the result? if it really was an accident would she have subjected herself to 3 years in jail plus a possible death sentence or never seeing the light of day again? that makes no sense whatsoever to me. DevilAd are you saying her "break' from reality continued through the whole trial, she never knew Caylee was dead?

Was her "break" from reality so severe, did she not even realize after all that time in jail that Caylee was dead? did she never come out of that "break"? did she not wonder then why she was sitting in jail for 3 years? did she not get up in jail every day and question why she was there? did she not wonder why she was on trial for her life?

she would have emerged from her "break" from reality (if she had one, which I do not believe at all she did) some time while in jail or during the trial....why did she not then tell the absolute truth about the accident and panic by testifying in her trial she sat in for 6 weeks? why would she subject herself to LIFE IN PRISON or DEATH for a mere accident?

That is why I do not buy the accident or this alleged "break" from reality business.

IMO, MOO, etc.

ITA! I believe that if it was a accident... FCA would have been crying to everyone... pity party. Poor Girl, lost her baby in an accident... awww poor thing. If it was an accident, she would of had NO ISSUE coming forward long before the 31 days! Never mind the 3 years of sitting in jail.

Thats true but we do know that the duct tape was found in Caylees hair and we know the skull was found still inside the garbage bag and we know there were two garbage bags plus a cotton laundry bag. I use duct tape for alot of things. Once it's attached to something, it doesn't come off easily, especially if it's subjected to heat. It practically melts onto whatever it's on. If you try to remove it, especially if it's aged, it comes off in strips and pieces. The cotton strands makes it more like an adhesive material rather than traditional tape.
We don't know whether she was buried in a shallow grave or just laid on top of the ground but we do know she spent 2-2.5 days in the trunk.

So, if the duct tape was on the outside it would have had to stay in a place and wait for the packaging to deteriorate enough or be torn open enough to get inside the bag and stick to the hair. I'm skeptical that it would have gotten past the plastic garbage bag and attached itself to the hair.

It makes alot more sense to me that the duct tape was applied to Caylees face with at least one end attached to her hair. After being wrapped in two plastic garbage bags and a canvas bag, put inside the trunk for two days. The heat inside the trunk would have intensified the application at first but depending on decomp which is greasy it should have loosened but stayed in place due to the hair. Then she was placed in the woods. I think she was put in a shallow grave. When the rain came it washed her to the surface and that's when I believe the animals got to her. I would guess the bags were torn open in the middle or towards the foot direction since the skull was found still inside the plastic bag. Because the tape hadn't attached itself to the inside of the plastic bag, I would guess the tape was attached to Caylees face....JMO

Devil's Advocate: I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.
and if an accident, why subject herself to a trial with a crap shoot of a possible death penalty or life in prison as the result? if it really was an accident would she have subjected herself to 3 years in jail plus a possible death sentence or never seeing the light of day again? that makes no sense whatsoever to me. DevilAd are you saying her "break' from reality continued through the whole trial, she never knew Caylee was dead?

Was her "break" from reality so severe, did she not even realize after all that time in jail that Caylee was dead? did she never come out of that "break"? did she not wonder then why she was sitting in jail for 3 years? did she not get up in jail every day and question why she was there? did she not wonder why she was on trial for her life?

she would have emerged from her "break" from reality (if she had one, which I do not believe at all she did) some time while in jail or during the trial....why did she not then tell the absolute truth about the accident and panic by testifying in her trial she sat in for 6 weeks? why would she subject herself to LIFE IN PRISON or DEATH for a mere accident?

That is why I do not buy the accident or this alleged "break" from reality business.

IMO, MOO, etc.

The only way I would buy a "break from reality" is if OCA had remained completely catatonic for the whole three years, needing to be fed, cleaned, put to bed, sat in a chair - but not in any other circumstances.

Thats true but we do know that the duct tape was found in Caylees hair and we know the skull was found still inside the garbage bag and we know there were two garbage bags plus a cotton laundry bag. I use duct tape for alot of things. Once it's attached to something, it doesn't come off easily, especially if it's subjected to heat. It practically melts onto whatever it's on. If you try to remove it, especially if it's aged, it comes off in strips and pieces. The cotton strands makes it more like an adhesive material rather than traditional tape.
We don't know whether she was buried in a shallow grave or just laid on top of the ground but we do know she spent 2-2.5 days in the trunk.

So, if the duct tape was on the outside it would have had to stay in a place and wait for the packaging to deteriorate enough or be torn open enough to get inside the bag and stick to the hair. I'm skeptical that it would have gotten past the plastic garbage bag and attached itself to the hair.

It makes alot more sense to me that the duct tape was applied to Caylees face with at least one end attached to her hair. After being wrapped in two plastic garbage bags and a canvas bag, put inside the trunk for two days. The heat inside the trunk would have intensified the application at first but depending on decomp which is greasy it should have loosened but stayed in place due to the hair. Then she was placed in the woods. I think she was put in a shallow grave. When the rain came it washed her to the surface and that's when I believe the animals got to her. I would guess the bags were torn open in the middle or towards the foot direction since the skull was found still inside the plastic bag. Because the tape hadn't attached itself to the inside of the plastic bag, I would guess the tape was attached to Caylees face....JMO

I think you missed the "leaf expert" - no shallow grave.....IMO....and not "placed"......more like tossed......animals would not have waited until she came to the surface - they would have dug her up - her remains were there several months before the flooding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57