Sidney Moorer pretrial hearing - 13 June 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If her Facebook is to be believed (LOL!) she's in Orlando as of last night, so maybe she's not going to be there.

I didn't look at her Facebook, last days at WDW? You'd think being in SC for your husband's court appearance (and soon to be your own) is more important?

I didn't look at her Facebook, last days at WDW? You'd think being in SC for your husband's court appearance (and soon to be your own) is more important?

She stayed home to read this thread. :laughing::laughing:

You'd think. She was posting about the Orlando shootings and what's she's observed in Orlando, people pulling together. So, she definitely made it sound like that's where she is, but who knows.

I have WBTW thread on....no sound yet....is this normal?

Maybe he's remorseful and ready to confess? Nah....just misses Big Mama!

Wonder if he's thinking about his victim.

Come on Folks! I've got things to do...Get this show on the road!

Is this the judge that's friends with SM's family?

"We are not objecting or challenging on any constitutional basis ... two statements: one given to Kenneth Canterbury and John Martin".

"Those statements are deemed admissible", according to Judge Markely Dennis.

Moorer's reps want to try Sidney on kidnapping and obstruction of justice charges separately.

"In terms of putting the two cases together ... time plays a character. They couldn't be more different." - Moorer's reps

"We would not like to try two cases (together) that are so separate and distinct." - Moorer's reps

Twitter @kaitlinstansell

Prosecution showing precedents to try them together and not sever.

So no decisions were made on anything?

I thought the defense was going to challenge BW's testimony. Will that be another hearing?

Twitter @kaitlinstansell

"the investigation into the kidnapping lead to the obstruction of justice charge ... coming from Moorer's statements during that time" - State

"This all arose from the same chain of circumstances." - State vs. Sidney Moorer

"This defendant committed obstruction to elude detection for the kidnapping charge." - State

My internet cut out on me at the end...Did judge rule on severing two charges for trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost