Singing Girl in Headphones

I found it. I thought it was in a general discussion thread. Then when I read through the entire Very Blonde Girl with Ashtray I found this discussion I am referring to. I had forgotten how much detail was explored. Very impressive work but I'm not sure we reached a lot of solid conclusions. I think the best guess for the time of this apartment background was 1970 New York. I think this is the thread that made us think there was already a thread for singer girl. See Very Blonde Girl In Orange Chair With Ashtray.

Just found this. Don't know if it has anything to do with Websleuths, but somebody apparently asked about Hover or Crilley being among the pictured.

After his convictions last year, Huntington Beach police released to The Orange County Register and other media outlets more than 200 photos taken by Alcala in the 1970s to try to determine if any of the women in the pictures were murder victims. Investigators do not believe that Crilley and Hover are among the women in Alcala's photo gallery.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41300965/ns/local_news-orange_county_ca/

I consider myself officially rebutted. (Probably wasn't actually talking to me, I know!)

I'm not sure this is the correct/current thread for Singing Girl, but noticed she was mentioned as another possible match for the Leslie sisters so wanted to note this in the thread. 1_l7Qa0myVrJKvDzzEFmX8QQ.png vanished kevin 6_1510183052480_71005535_ver1.0_640_480.jpg Screenshot_20181018-193315_Chrome.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back