Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a big issue, we have been lead to believe that PP used one of the girls cell phones and called 911. No mention of Vicky, Claudia, or Rose being on the scene before 911 was called. Listening to the call tells us this isnt correct, so trying to figure out who was there I think is important.
I agree now. I didn't initially until I got into dissecting it.

Good points...Do we know how much EXPERIENCE these agents have?
Are they right out of college?...

"experience" and good common "street sense" is what they need in this case.....imo
Most of them worked the Oklahoma City Bombing case and many other high profile cases we have had here. So their experience is far, far beyond anyone right out of college!!

I'm sorry but what is the "expert" in victimolgy" Beth she appears to be in her 20's.. I don't know there is so much more.. they could be doing.
So Members of the FBI & Retired Agents are helping today.. is this correct? TODAY? When asked about the info ..cell phones, computer ect is there info they are not releasing..Jessica says " Alot of it" Also in regards to 911 call she was asked if that was the only 911 call..."To the best of my knowledge" WTH !! So many unanswered questions.. We have to pray tonight that God puts in on someones heart to the point they can't function until they come forward with the needed info. JMO

I'm sorry but what is the "expert" in victimolgy" Beth she appears to be in her 20's.. I don't know there is so much more.. they could be doing.
So Members of the FBI & Retired Agents are helping today.. is this correct? TODAY? When asked about the info ..cell phones, computer ect is there info they are not releasing..Jessica says " Alot of it" Also in regards to 911 call she was asked if that was the only 911 call..."To the best of my knowledge" WTH !! So many unanswered questions.. We have to pray tonight that God puts in on someones heart to the point they can't function until they come forward with the needed info. JMO
And what was the point of not saying who was on the 911 tape, other than saying a family relative???

I think it is a big issue, we have been lead to believe that PP used one of the girls cell phones and called 911. No mention of Vicky, Claudia, or Rose being on the scene before 911 was called. Listening to the call tells us this isnt correct, so trying to figure out who was there I think is important.

I thought it was a little strange that when Ms Brown was asked if that was the only 911 call, she said, to my knowledge, yes.
I would think it WOULD BE to her knowledge. How can you conduct an interview without not having knowledge? I think they are being evasive because there is really important evidence in the call(s)...IF there is more than one and they are keeping that to themselves.

And when asked if it was made from Taylor's phone, she said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member