Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this: Could this have happened?

A person makes a drug deal with a Indian. The drugs are to be delivered at a bridge at 5:00 Sunday.
This white man intends to 'cheat' the Indian, in the deal.

The drug dealer being the coward he is, knowing he's cheating the POI in the deal, sends girls to deliver the drugs.

The POI becomes enraged by the 'rip-off' and murders the girls, as he can't find the guy who ripped him off....theory only...jmo

At the main website for Nancy Grace if you scroll down on the page there is a place for victims - it says that if you have been a victim of a crime or if you know of a case you would like to see spotlighted you can contact them - it gives a phone number and a link to email them.

that doesn't look like Joe Mosher at all
Ahh, but it is ...meet Joe Mosher on METH. He's older and a lot heavier now, but it is Joe Mosher in the mug shot and Joe Mosher on the current videos. Wives, Tats, DOB and other vital info matches. His name is actually William L, but obviously he goes by Joe - it's a known alias (even on the prison records).

Yep, Uncle Joe was running a meth lab when he went to prison - I have seen that in a LOT of mug shots as I work thru this case. They go in looking like death with sunken eyes and sores all over their faces and in a year are 50 lbs heavier and have clear skin and eyes. They don't look like the same people - meth will do that to ya - in those cases going to prison probably saves their lives.

My Opinion

At the main website for Nancy Grace if you scroll down on the page there is a place for victims - it says that if you have been a victim of a crime or if you know of a case you would like to see spotlighted you can contact them - it gives a phone number and a link to email them.

I just emailed cnn/her. Also, I was sure to put negative comment on my reason to email. I am so sick of hearing about that Caylee. Don't get me wrong. She was/is a beautiful little girl and it just sickens me that her mother did something to her. But Nancy Grace was just rehashing the same old news over and over.

Well, good for you DTL, I'm pretty much sick of watching the Caylee case myself. On and on..and why don't they just go ahead and file charges, everyone knows the little girl is dead.

I also emailed Greta,@ onthe record. Plus, emailed The Oklahoman newspaper.

Will get busy and email others.

I just sent this message.

Dear Greta,

I am concerned about Caylee Anthony, too, but please don't let the loss of two precious girls, Taylor & Skyla of Weleetka, Oklahoma, disappear from the national radar. Their case seems to be getting colder by the day.

Thank you!

I sent one to Nancy G. as well.

I agree with you about Nancy Grace. She wasn't her usual self when interviewing anyone associated with the case. But she has changed since she had the twins, softened up a lot imo.

I think that they may be focusing on the Anthony case way more than this one because people are stupid enough to believe that little Caylee may still be alive out there and we know for a fact that poor little Skyla and Taylor were murdered. I would think that finding the "unknown" killer out there would be more important than the soap opera shenanigan's of the Anthony family. But I guess not. Info on the autopsy reports didn't even get them any airtime on those shows.

Why dont we ALL or at least those of us who can and will, contact them and voice our opinions about them not airing more about THIS case and why we would like them to. I do imagine it is hard to make a story without much facts, and seems like no one is doing anything that would give media something to report on. Maybe they are also afraid to send someone out to dig on dirt, and maybe LE has asked them to back off, so as not to jeopardize the case. But if enough of us call, and they hear our cries, maybe they can do something.

Missing SarahI thought I read an interview between Joe Mosher and reporter, where he stated he was at work when he heard the 911 tape, and became ill...and that was the first time he had heard it

Yes we talked about that a few threads back I will try to find it

If Joe was paying a social call to the Plackers, it seems like he'd have taken his wife along. I'm still curious as to whether or not he was coming from the direction that he would normally take out there or in the opposite direction. The police came in from the other direction so I would assume that was the quickest way for them to get to the scene.

The quickest way to get to the scene would depend on where you are coming from. If coming from Okemah, it would probably be the south entrance off of 75. If coming from Henryetta, it would probably be from Bryant Road. If coming from Weleetka, it would probably be coming from the south.
I think it would be a good idea for everyone to go to mapquest, then to Bryant, then to the scene and look at the arial view in able to get a real FEEL of the layout and the roads used.

IIRC the tower directed the call to Henryetta, Okmulgee County dispatcher is who handles where all the 911 calls went. And I heard, and we have seen it posted on here, that Okmulgee County was the first to arrive on the scene. I am trusting this information, but I cant prove it to be factual, just that the source is close" in the know", and wouldnt lie. Now whether or not Weleetka police actually got there first, I am a little confused about, but can find out. I will work on this, but it may take til Monday to get the calls thru.

Missing SarahI thought I read an interview between Joe Mosher and reporter, where he stated he was at work when he heard the 911 tape, and became ill...and that was the first time he had heard it

Yes we talked about that a few threads back I will try to find it

Here you go. July 27th article.

Last week, the OSBI released part of the 911 call reporting the slayings in the hope that someone with information about the case would hear it and come forward.

Mosher said the 911 call was made by his sister, Vicky Placker, Taylor's mother.

"When I heard it, it shocked me," he said. "I was at work, and it turned my stomach to hear it. I had to go home."

http://www.tulsaworld.com/common/printerfriendlystory.aspx?articleID=20080727_12_A1_hWELEE443106

Unease builds over unsolved killings

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectID=11&articleID=20080727_12_A1_hWELEE443106

Last week, the OSBI released part of the 911 call reporting the slayings in the hope that someone with information about the case would hear it and come forward.

Mosher said the 911 call was made by his sister, Vicky Placker, Taylor's mother.

"When I heard it, it shocked me," he said. "I was at work, and it turned my stomach to hear it. I had to go home."

Article Also On our Media Thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66462&page=2

Ahh, but it is ...meet Joe Mosher on METH. He's older and a lot heavier now, but it is Joe Mosher in the mug shot and Joe Mosher on the current videos. Wives, Tats, DOB and other vital info matches. His name is actually William L, but obviously he goes by Joe - it's a known alias (even on the prison records).

Yep, Uncle Joe was running a meth lab when he went to prison - I have seen that in a LOT of mug shots as I work thru this case. They go in looking like death with sunken eyes and sores all over their faces and in a year are 50 lbs heavier and have clear skin and eyes. They don't look like the same people - meth will do that to ya - in those cases going to prison probably saves their lives.

My Opinion

Yes, meth really is frightening, and the difference between people's initial mug shots and then those taken later (when off meth) are like night and day as you mention.

I also noticed when scanning different records that in general, a lot of people seem to get "suspended" sentences or let out very early for various crimes that seem pretty significant. Have you noticed that too?

that doesn't look like Joe Mosher at all

And see, I was gonna say just the opposite. I was gonna say "Definately! Looks just like him. I have ALWAYS thought it was him since the first time I viewed this picture" No wonder we have so many points of view. lol

Think about this: Could this have happened?

A person makes a drug deal with a Indian. The drugs are to be delivered at a bridge at 5:00 Sunday.
This white man intends to 'cheat' the Indian, in the deal.

The drug dealer being the coward he is, knowing he's cheating the POI in the deal, sends girls to deliver the drugs.

The POI becomes enraged by the 'rip-off' and murders the girls, as he can't find the guy who ripped him off....theory only...jmo

Let's, I think that is possible.

Yes, there are lots of those suspended sentences. Doesn't surprise me tho. Good ole' boy Judges and Lawyers help.

Where exactly does Joe live and work? I guess I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500