Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the profiler saying that since the POI was possibly in his 30's or 40's, he would possibly be a homosexual drug dealer, gun runner or hit man, carrying a Glock?..:bang:

I dont think the poster is saying that any real profiler ever said such a thing.

The poster seems to be saying, "I think that's what a profiler would say." (for whatever reasons)

I agree that it would be smart for LE to look at people recently released from prison. But, if we assume that POI was a hired "hitman", and he couldn't find the people (or person) who he had been hired to eliminate, and killed the girls as a secondary option, then we must assume he recognized the girls. (or at least one of them) That brings me to this point: Not only would I look at people who had been released from prison, but I would look at people who had recently been released from prison that may have had reason to be around the families of the girls. Did any of that make sense? lol.

I tend to think that the overkill w/ the girls shows a lot about the mindset of the murderer. I think he was young and inexperienced in the world of murder. I do not think he was a "professional". He may have been involved in the drug world and had been around guns etc............. but, I do not think he had taken lives before the girls were shot. I could be Totally off base. But criminal profiling can provide a lot of (speculative) information about criminals. I think profiling and victimology can help LE a lot.
If you follow what a profiler would say, it would most likely be a young person, a female or a homosexual that would have committed the crimes. I hope that one day, we will know the truth.
What profiler said that, or did you mean what you think a Profiler may speculate ?

If this was a drug deal perhaps gone "bad" could the local police be "on the take" and covering for someone?

Yellow-Dog, It does make you wonder with the crime scene/road graded so quickly...:detective:

Has anyone thought the POI may have been in Law enforcement somewhere, delivering or dealing drugs & carrying a .40 cal. Glock??

Hi YellowDog~
You will have to trust me about the POI. There was definitely a POI and the OSBI has worked w/ the witnesses in trying to gather as much info. as possible about him. I think the POI was in the area for drugs. Whether, buying or selling, I do not know. I think he is familiar w/ the area and that is why he was able to leave the vicinity quickly and w/out being stopped. Also, it is such a rural area, that by the time LE arrived on the scene, he was long gone. I think he may have even crossed into another state and that is why Okla. LE never saw him on the highway. Another thing that I believe to be true is that the time line we have been provided by the authorities is incorrect. Other than the info. about the POI, as always, this is just my opinion.

Could he have come from Dustin? Isn't there a large contingency of Indians in Dustin? How far is the crime scene from the nearest state line?

I dont think the poster is saying that any real profiler ever said such a thing.

The poster seems to be saying, "I think that's what a profiler would say." (for whatever reasons)

Gosh, I feel like I have been totally ridiculed. Let me try and clear this up. A murderer falls into 2 categories, organized and disorganized. I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Google the terms if you are so inclined. Follow the links and try to discern what an unorganized murderer would resemble psychologically, emotionally, physically and in many other areas of his/ her life. You will find the terms homosexual, young and female. Good luck w/ your sleuthing.

Me too...I had to take a double take at that comment. Geezzzz, just maybe it was a deranged heterosexual, with some spiritual difficulties.IMO

Missing Sarah~
Geezzzz, I think it is a safe bet to assume the murder(ers) suffer w/ some spiritual difficulties........ imo.............

Hi YellowDog~
You will have to trust me about the POI. There was definitely a POI and the OSBI has worked w/ the witnesses in trying to gather as much info. as possible about him.
I think the POI was in the area for drugs. Whether, buying or selling, I do not know.

I think he is familiar w/ the area and that is why he was able to leave the vicinity quickly and w/out being stopped.

Also, it is such a rural area, that by the time LE arrived on the scene, he was long gone. I think he may have even crossed into another state and that is why Okla. LE never saw him on the highway.
Another thing that I believe to be true is that the time line we have been provided by the authorities is incorrect. Other than the info. about the POI, as always, this is just my opinion....

Rufl...IF the POI was in the area or on the road/ or bridge for drugs whether buying or selling....SOMEONE he buys from or sells drugs to, KNOWS who this guy is.....:yes:

Gosh, I feel like I have been totally ridiculed. Let me try and clear this up. A murderer falls into 2 categories, organized and disorganized. I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Google the terms if you are so inclined. Follow the links and try to discern what an unorganized murderer would resemble psychologically, emotionally, physically and in many other areas of his/ her life. You will find the terms homosexual, young and female. Good luck w/ your sleuthing.

I'll buy the young part, but not the homosexual or female. The only way I could see a homosexual coming into play in this murder would be if the girls walked up on a pair of homosexuals in a compromising situation. For that to have happened though, the pair of homosexuals would have had to have guns in their possession at the time. The reason I don't buy the female is because I don't think many females would be toting a Glock around. I think they have a pretty good "kick" to them when fired and does not seem like a gun a female would choose.

I'll buy the young part, but not the homosexual or female. The only way I could see a homosexual coming into play in this murder would be if the girls walked up on a pair of homosexuals in a compromising situation. For that to have happened though, the pair of homosexuals would have had to have guns in their possession at the time. The reason I don't buy the female is because I don't think many females would be toting a Glock around. I think they have a pretty good "kick" to them when fired and does not seem like a gun a female would choose.

YellowDog~
I have stated many times, I think the murder(ers) were / are young. I do not think "they" are homosexual nor do I think a female killed the girls. However, when you have 'overkill' the standard profiling report would state that it would be a crime most likely committed by 1) a female, 2) a homosexual 3) a young person. After the crime scene is assessed and forensics explored, the profiler can begin narrowing the description of the criminals profile.

YellowDog~
I have stated many times, I think the murder(ers) were / are young. I do not think "they" are homosexual nor do I think a female killed the girls. However, when you have 'overkill' the standard profiling report would state that it would be a crime most likely committed by 1) a female, 2) a homosexual 3) a young person. After the crime scene is assessed and forensics explored, the profiler can begin narrowing the description of the criminals profile.

I agree with you, Ruflossn. Just stating why I don't think it was a homosexual or a female.

Rufl...IF the POI was in the area or on the road/ or bridge for drugs whether buying or selling....SOMEONE he buys from or sells drugs to, KNOWS who this guy is.....:yes:

I agree w/ your post. However, if they were in the area to also engage in illegal activity why would they want to come forward and share info? :yes:

Listen to the press conference, when the 911 tape was released. I will paraphrase, but I think you will get the gist of the idea. It is said - "If you are someone who has had bad experiences w/ LE, put that behind you. Come forward".............. Sounds like an unusual thing to say in that arena. I think OSBI was speaking directly to someone. They (OSBI) just don't exactly who that "someone" is.

Great find, RPS!!! He has been missing for a long time. I'm glad they finally caught him.

I wonder if he knows anything about the girls murders?

Just out of curiosity, how did you know he was missing? I havent seen that posted on these threads, although I will admit, I could have missed it. You must be a local and know a bit of talk around these parts. That's interesting. share share share. =)

I agree w/ your post. However, if they were in the area to also engage in illegal activity why would they want to come forward and share info? Listen to the press conference, when the 911 tape was released. I will paraphrase, but I think you will get the gist of the idea. It is said - "If you are someone who has had bad experiences w/ LE, put that behind you. Come forward".............. Sounds like an unusual thing to say in that arena. I think OSBI was speaking directly to someone. They (OSBI) just don't exactly who that "someone" is. :yes:

It's most obvious,... in my opinion, that the OSBI was speaking to the POI. During ther first reports of the POI the OSBI made mention that he was not necessarily a suspect, but may have seen something or know something. I believe they think that he may have a criminal background, and is afraid to come forward with what he may have seen, due to fear that he could suddenly have this pinned on him, even if he is innocent.
It HAS happened, you know.

Personally, I take all facts into consideration, then lean on what I call my "gut feeling" or my intuition, and alot of times I am right.
I just dont feel like the POI committed the crime, however, I know from witnesses who are working very closely with LE, that he WAS there. They just didnt recgonize him and thought he looked a bit peculiar parked in the middle of the road like he was. Who knows, he may have stopped to pick something up in the floorboard of the truck? He may have gone on before the girls came outside.

My "Gut Feeling" is this timeline is very very close and tight. I believe this is why we have no other witnesses. That road is fairly well traveled. I dont believe the girls had been gone from the house that long before this happened. But again, this is jmo.

I think, whoever killed these girls, knew them. I believe it has something to do with V&P. I believe these people or person came from OKC. I believe that's why Vicki is afraid for here life. But, I believe, Sheza, said she has seen the Plackers more now than before the girls were killed. So that makes no sense to me. I surely don't think it was a homosexual or a female. And, if the Plackers have been out more than before the girls were killed, then they can't be that afraid for their lives. Peter even said at one time "they can't hurt me more than they already have". Who is "they?" Sounded like he knew who "they" were. I just have a feeling they (Peter and Vicki) have an idea who did this, just can't prove it. All of this is JMO.

Now it is up to LE or OSBI to follow up on P&V's suspicions. Hopefully, they will be able to. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist