Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morag~

No one said, "no". But, don't take my word that it is okay to post your info. I am a newbie here and still learning.

Oops~ maybe I should have addressed that to Cloudajo. See what I mean, still learning......................:crazy:

I was leaning towards finger prints on shell casings, maybe they got some partial prints is where the 2 shooter idea came into play other than the different types fired. jmo

Aha! Now I remember. Sly is the one who cracked that case wide open.:blowkiss:

Nope but thanks, it was everyones work. I just read through all the FACTS that y'all had already gathered.
So many had worked so very hard, if all that work had not been done & there for me to stumble on & the name Sly & Cly so similar Delia would still have her photo probable on Childseek Network.

Wish we could do the same to this case. It so sucks feeling so helpless & I don't understand why there is not more info in a town of that size.

Sly

This has been bothering me since I first heard of this story. The summer after 3rd grade one of my friends was murdered. The killers were 3 people, 2 males and 1 female who thought she knew something about them that she was going to tell. I can't remember, but I think it may have been about drugs. I just went back last year and found articles about it since I was so young when it happened. They lured her over, kidnapped her, and took her to an abandoned building (right next to our school) and threw her out a window. They left her there to die. I think it is possible that this scenerio could be possible in this case. It's possible they were targeting just one girl and the other was just in the wrong place. :mad:

yes, i'm thinkin that's possible also.....

such a horrible story about your friend:(

Comment posted on Youtube:
"I have family that live fairly close to Waleetka and "rumors" are that one of the girls told on a boy at school for drugs and he openly told her he would kill her 2 wks before this happen. The police went to talk to him and he had suddenly "ran away" from home and cant be located according to his parents. Its also thought the parents knows he had something to do with this and are helping him hide out because they refuse to report him as a missing person."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p9bGWVgKmuU

which got me to remember and look for this…

June 12th – Lead Agent Rosser
In a news conference Wednesday, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent Ben Rosser said investigators are trying to find children who talked to the girls often and knew their habits.

"We're talking to young people because the victims were young,” Rosser said. "We've got leads, and we're talking to their friends, but a lot of people are harder to find than others

http://newsok.com/article/3256335

Comment posted on Youtube:
"I have family that live fairly close to Waleetka and "rumors" are that one of the girls told on a boy at school for drugs and he openly told her he would kill her 2 wks before this happen. The police went to talk to him and he had suddenly "ran away" from home and cant be located according to his parents. Its also thought the parents knows he had something to do with this and are helping him hide out because they refuse to report him as a missing person."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p9bGWVgKmuU

which got me to remember and look for this…

June 12th – Lead Agent Rosser
In a news conference Wednesday, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent Ben Rosser said investigators are trying to find children who talked to the girls often and knew their habits.

"We're talking to young people because the victims were young,” Rosser said. "We've got leads, and we're talking to their friends, but a lot of people are harder to find than others.”

http://newsok.com/article/3256335

hmmm, well that's interesting.....but what about this grown man in the middle of the road, outside his truck, i wonder...could he have just been someone passing by, noticed the girls off the side of the road, got scared, & jumped back in his truck?....but why would he be practically in the middle of the road, as if making a U-turn?...i guess it's possible he saw them, made a U-turn to get a better look, then left the scene......

eta...thanks for the info!

Cloudajo~

That rumor sounds very plausible to me. We commented earlier that we wish someone locally could shed some light on the towns people knowledge or thoughts on what happened to cause these two beautiful girls to be killed so ruthlessly. Thanks for the input.

Nope but thanks, it was everyones work. I just read through all the FACTS that y'all had already gathered.
So many had worked so very hard, if all that work had not been done & there for me to stumble on & the name Sly & Cly so similar Delia would still have her photo probable on Childseek Network.

Wish we could do the same to this case. It so sucks feeling so helpless & I don't understand why there is not more info in a town of that size.

Sly

I never read much here about that case. Is it the one that turned out to be a lady with mental problems (verified by her husband) and never had been missing or taken as a little girl?

Cloudajo~

That rumor sounds very plausible to me. We commented earlier that we wish someone locally could shed some light on the towns people knowledge or thoughts on what happened to cause these two beautiful girls to be killed so ruthlessly. Thanks for the input.

it does to me too....this kept nagging at me as a revenge killing, for some reason...

hmmm, well that's interesting.....but what about this grown man in the middle of the road, outside his truck, i wonder...could he have just been someone passing by, noticed the girls off the side of the road, got scared, & jumped back in his truck?....but why would he be practically in the middle of the road, as if making a U-turn?...i guess it's possible he saw them, made a U-turn to get a better look, then left the scene......

eta...thanks for the info!

Perhaps the two shooters could have been the young student and the older drug dealer? Just thoughts and truly I do not have the where with all to start thinking along a new thought pattern tonight. This case just emotionally wears me out. I feel so badly for the family members of the two girls. I can't imagine the emotions they have felt for the past two weeks. So sad~

I was leaning towards finger prints on shell casings, maybe they got some partial prints is where the 2 shooter idea came into play other than the different types fired. jmo

I sure hope they were able to get some prints.

Here is the evidence I noted that Brown mentioned earlier on.

Brown: Evidence from scene includes tire tracks, footprints, ballistics, DNA/blood evidence – blood is probably the girls but we still have to test. (All taken to crime laboratory.)

MSNBC Video – Jun 11th
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25098696#25098696

Perhaps the two shooters could have been the young student and the older drug dealer? Just thoughts and truly I do not have the where with all to start thinking along a new thought pattern tonight. This case just emotionally wears me out. I feel so badly for the family members of the two girls. I can't imagine the emotions they have felt for the past two weeks. So sad~

yeah, it's sad....wonder if the girl's parents knew she'd been threatened by this kid?

I hope they are putting the squeeze on the boy's parents if this is true. If the NA man was not involved, I hope he's not laying dead somewhere and his truck hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JD29