Smiles Cafe #3

IIRC, Niner is having cataract surgery today. Hope the procedure goes well.

Actually - it was cancelled! The eye doctor wants my right eye to get worse, so I do not wait months between surgery. So I wait until Sept. for another consultation.... I am a bit thrilled it got cancelled! :) Do not like people messin' with my eyes.

Actually - it was cancelled! The eye doctor wants my right eye to get worse, so I do not wait months between surgery. So I wait until Sept. for another consultation.... I am a bit thrilled it got cancelled! :) Do not like people messin' with my eyes.
Cataract surgery is actually quite simple. I had mine at age 48 - probably due to long-term use of steroidal inhalers for asthma. I had right eye done first; left eye two weeks later. Very little discomfort following the procedure - maybe one day with minor "scratchy" sensation, but post-op drops help. Not to worry :)

Cataract surgery is actually quite simple. I had mine at age 48 - probably due to long-term use of steroidal inhalers for asthma. I had right eye done first; left eye two weeks later. Very little discomfort following the procedure - maybe one day with minor "scratchy" sensation, but post-op drops help. Not to worry :)

Thanks for the encouragement! :D See that is why she (eye dr) wants to wait for my right eye to get worse. I see you had your 2nd one 2 weeks later. That is what she wants to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back