Social Distancing-the good, bad and downright ugly.

I'm just mad with people ignoring social distancing guidelines it make me so crazy! I want every person to follow cordons

I was at a meeting today and it seems they've stopped social distancing.
Not only that but I was in between two coughing people, one more so than the other.

I tried to shrink myself and hold my breath :) I also used the sanitiser, didn't touch my face and washed my hands when I got home so here's hoping. No Covid cases here for a year now, it's more the flu I'm concerned about as winter is nearly upon us.

I'm due to get the flu shot in five days time. I swapped my flu shot appointment for my first Covid shot a month ago.

I was at a meeting today and it seems they've stopped social distancing.
Not only that but I was in between two coughing people, one more so than the other.

I tried to shrink myself and hold my breath :) I also used the sanitiser, didn't touch my face and washed my hands when I got home so here's hoping. No Covid cases here for a year now, it's more the flu I'm concerned about as winter is nearly upon us.

I'm due to get the flu shot in five days time. I swapped my flu shot appointment for my first Covid shot a month ago.

Eat well & practice self-care to support your immune system!

Enjoying Spring here, thinking about my cousins in your part of the world!

jmho ymmv lrr

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes