Special Counsel Issues 1st Indictments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn just acknowledged in an email that he is cooperating !!!!

MSNBC

OH shoot !!

Msnbc did not put up his name

they just had the sec of education brother on who is in so deep with this forgot his name!!

I wish I knew that was him but it was interesting -- without knowing who he was he was just a creep!!!

11:23 AM

Plea in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Prince founder of Blackwater USA(now, Academi) a company which has lots of private investors--the man who wanted to get a government contract to "end the war in Afghanistan" for much less money than a military action. Blackwater has a long history. Prince was a Navy Seal.

Prince had off shore meetings with Russians and others on an island in the Pacific Ocean in January. Some of those Russians are thought to be connected to Putin. I will dig for more.

He also testified before the Intelligence Comm. yesterday.

Eric Prince from Blackwater USA--the man who wanted to get a government contract to "end the war in Afghanistan" for much less money than a military action. Blackwater has a long history.

Prince had off shore meetings with Russians and others on an island in the Pacific Ocean in January. Some of those Russians are thought to be connected to Putin. I will dig for more.

He also testified before the Intelligence Comm. yesterday.

Brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

OH shoot !!

Msnbc did not put up his name

they just had the sec of education brother on who is in so deep with this forgot his name!!

I wish I knew that was him but it was interesting -- without knowing who he was he was just a creep!!!

11:23 AM

Plea in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Prince. Betsy DeVos' brother.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince

Ties to Trump transition

In 2016 Prince supported Republican candidate Donald Trump for President of the United States. Prince had no formal role in Trump's transition. In December 2016 Prince visited the transition team offices in New York City. In April 2017 as part of a broader investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections the Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating a January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles at which Prince presented himself as an unofficial representative of Trump.

Flynn just came out of court to chants of "Lock HIM Up".

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI in Mueller probe
by Tom Winter and Andrea Mitchell

Former U.S. National Security Adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday in federal court to a charge of making false statements to the FBI about his communications with Russia.

A two-page information filed Thursday in federal court lists a number of false statements that Flynn is accused of making about his interactions with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak in late December 2016.

It says that Flynn falsely claimed that he had not asked Kislyak on Dec. 29 "to refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the U.S. had imposed against Russia," and that he didn't recall Kislyak telling him Russia had decided to moderate its response as a result of his request...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...ty-adviser-plead-guilty-mueller-probe-n825551

I can't find a link to Flynn's statement. Has anyone found it? Please share.

Flynn's full statement:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-issues-statement-on-russia-probe.html

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

Think back all of em Jarod Ivanka Pence were really in the oval office a lot during this timeframe in Jan

Flynn knows what all these characters were doing calling saying to whom and when .

He also had access to all the intel

Humm I think the delusion that Mueller is wrapping up has just been shattered - ya think!

The curtain has raised.

The house goes silent......

The stage lights are on ..............................

The orchestra starts playing the prelude.........

White House lawyer Ty Cobb responded to the bombshell plea deal former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn agreed to.

Cobb said the guilty plea doesn't implicate "anyone other than Mr. Flynn."

Cobb called Flynn a "former Obama administration official."

http://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-statement-flynn-guilty-plea-russia-2017-12

Nice move calling him a former Obama official. Flynn was let go in the Obama administratuin and Obama warned Trump against Flynn.

Judge Napolitano on FoxNews now: "Nightmare for the president."

Think back all of em Jarod Ivanka Pence were really in the oval office a lot during this timeframe in Jan

Flynn knows what all these characters were doing calling saying to whom and when .

He also had access to all the intel

Humm I think the delusion that Mueller is wrapping up has just been shattered - ya think!

Not to mention the back door at trump tower... And Flynn's access to intelligence since September 2016...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011