Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

LP? Now that would be something.

PS- sorry if his name has already been mentioned.

LP is my guess, too. He still makes me :maddening: !

ETA: I just can't see him being concerned with being treated respectfully. I mean, he did put up with NG quite a lot! lol

My first guess was going to be JB but after thinking for a minute it came back to me that he hates "bloggers."

Or does he just hate them when it's convenient for him....

It can't be Lee. Not for a whole hour anyway.

Bloggers were very useful to him in the end - he probably would not have "won" his case without them. And I do think he is out there in the world looking for retribution...but would he have the "cajones"?

er - is that a bad word on WS?

My first guess was going to be JB but after thinking for a minute it came back to me that he hates "bloggers."

Or does he just hate them when it's convenient for him....

It can't be Lee. Not for a whole hour anyway.

because of Tricia's clues, I think it is someone who is not a "public figure" per say, not a lawyer or someone used to being in the "hot seat"....... just your every day person

Perhaps the Jury Foreman (Angelo---->also known as "he who got his socks and underwear folded by another juror)?

My other guess is the defense lawyer (Greene?) who is handling Casey's civil case.

??

Maybe Dorothy Sims? She could tell about so much behind the scenes, plus she has resigned from the DT. I would love to hear from her if she gives us honest information. And she certainly was not well liked because of her codling of the inmate. I think she has so many stories. JMO

Bloggers were very useful to him in the end - he probably would not have "won" his case without them. And I do think he is out there in the world looking for retribution...but would he have the "cajones"?

er - is that a bad word on WS?

I just don't think JB would have needed to have Tricia agree he could speak uninterrupted or be given respect, I don't think he would say that. but I have been very wrong before, I just am trying to read between the lines.

Maybe Dorothy Sims? She could tell about so much behind the scenes, plus she has resigned from the DT. I would love to hear from her if she gives us honest information. And she certainly was not well liked because of her codling of the inmate. I think she has so many stories. JMO

Ohhh - good one! We've certainly been cross with her!

I just don't think JB would have needed to have Tricia agree he could speak uninterrupted or be given respect, I don't think he would say that. but I have been very wrong before, I just am trying to read between the lines.

Oh I think JB would be very worried about being "disrespected" on a pro-Caylee site and would be wise to be afraid, very afraid of appearing without the promise to not be interrupted and have time to speak.

Imagine for a moment a no holds barred interview!! I'm thinking the site would crash and flame out in about three minutes...:what:

Some of the players in Caylee's case will not speak unless they are paid mega bucks . So that will eliminate several people .moo

yes, she might be gun-shy after the Joy Behar interview, she is a possibility. But would Tricia need to see she promised this person she would treat them with respect? I don't know if Sims would necessarily ask for that?

I still think it is someone who feels very misunderstood and really wants to get their side of the story across. Maybe someone not from the FCA case?

Tricia: "One of the reasons this person agreed is because I assured them they would have time to speak without interruption and I would not be rude to them. "

Oh I think JB would be very worried about being "disrespected" on a pro-Caylee site and would be wise to be afraid, very afraid of appearing without the promise to not be interrupted and have time to speak.

Imagine for a moment a no holds barred interview!! I'm thinking the site would crash and flame out in about three minutes...:what:

Maybe, I just see him as being too cocky to have to ask for that........ I don't think he is too worried about WS, IMO, but we sure know he read here since could not wait for his Perry Mason moment asking Yuri about his handle on the forum.

but I guess we will see soon if Tricia announces it????

My second guess is CA. I just saw BigMomma mention a proposed CA's book in the sidebar thread, (she was writing furiously for something during the trial, although no publisher has mentioned being affiliated with CA yet -- self-publishing to help grandparents all over the world of course with the foundation funds??) a tentative pre-book-tour.....

I could not see GA being allowed by CA to speak anywhere without her, but I can see CA venturing out by herself ...... I can see CA asking to be allowed to speak without alot of interruptions, although she pretty much does that on her own.

Just trying to think of an everyday-type person ..... I think lawyers get very thick skins over the years and would not need for Tricia to agree to the parameters she set out.

if not JF or CA, I guess it will be someone not FCA-affiliated.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I'd love to hear from him, but have we been angry at him a lot? Lol! I mean, I know some have been because of certain things. Lee is another good guess. I wish Trish would put us out of our misery! :please:

My guesses in order:

1) Ann Finnell?

2) Jennifer Ford?

3) Cindy Anthony?

Tricia did say she was surprised this person agreed to come on WS Radio so I would say it is not LP because it wouldn't be a surprise since he would jump at the opportunity!!!! :floorlaugh:
I don't know...after his nephew took a powder. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back