Stacey Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook IL Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has been posted, but after asking around, someone found these links for me. They have some good background info. Thought I'd share.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/627832,CST-NWS-boling31.article

His relationship with his most recent ex-wife had also been troubled, Savio's relatives said.
When Drew Peterson and Savio met in the early 1990s, he was the Romeo boyfriend who surprised her with a Valentine's Day trip to Jamaica, one relative recalled. But five or so years into the marriage, Savio began to receive anonymous letters saying her husband was cheating on her, said the relative, who didn't want to be named.
Whenever Savio confronted Peterson, he would beat her, the relative said. The relative

<Snip>
He talks a lot about Jamaica, huh?

http://homesweethome.wordpress.com/

Relatives say that Stacy Peterson, 23, was just 17 when she met Drew Peterson, 53, at the hotel she was working at. He was reportedly 47 years old at the time.
<SNIP>

OT:

Nice to see you back again TaxiMom!

I've missed it here so much, but real life has been calling a little more than usual!:angel:

Nice to see you posting on other threads! It's addicting here, isn't it?!

shelia:

Good find on the connection to "Jamaica".........

Bet there's more connections to his "sayings" to the past as he tries to spin his "lies".

I am hoping that his brothers in blue are getting the "BIG PICTURE" here, and will have to come to terms that he is not only one crooked cop, but possibly a murderer of more than one person also.

Is anyone watching Greta? I can't watch, but apparently she has some big interviews tonight. One with a friend of Stacey's that won't show her face, and is talking about how much DP stalked SP. One with Bruce (I think)- her sister's boyfriend who she was supposed to be painting with on Sunday.

Okay guys- Thank Goodness for DVR's...... I've taken notes, and will now try to tell you the jist of everything said on Greta tonight. Bear with me.

First segment. Greta with Furhman.

Furhman says that Bolingbrook PD is happy that the state police took over this case, and that BBPD thinks the state police are doing a good job. He also said that he (Furhman) has a sense, knowing how cops think, and from being around these cops, that they definitely think something is not right, and has not been right with Sgt Peterson.

Fuhrman says that DP is back in the house. They're certain he's home because DP was trying to get their help by using their homes to quietly come and go and not to talk to the media, but "none of his neighbors are keeping his secrets" The sentiment there was that the neighbors are 'humoring' him. That's what I took from what Furhman said.

Surveillance and searches are not being talked about, but are being conducted privately.

Next.......

Greta interviews Bruce Zidarich (sp?)

Is anyone watching Greta? I can't watch, but apparently she has some big interviews tonight. One with a friend of Stacey's that won't show her face, and is talking about how much DP stalked SP. One with Bruce (I think)- her sister's boyfriend who she was supposed to be painting with on Sunday.

Greta had Dr. Baden on, they have a copy of the autopsy report of the 3rd wife. He said "It was not an accident"! He said the autopsy shows blood in her hair, multiple contusions to the head & bruising about the body. He said it was more like a beating than a drowning. Said he cannot understand how a coroner could rule this accidental and that it was not even a close call on the autopsy! Wow!!

Bruces interview didn't have much new in it, said that he called her around 10 a.m. (I think) and that she said she had just been laying around in bed & for him to call her back when her sister got up & then they would meet at the house they planned to paint. Well, he said the sister went to her moms and they scrapped the painting & he sent a text message to Stacy & never received a reply. I guess later in the day the sister tried to call her & informed Bruce that she was not returning her calls, at which time Bruce told the sister that she never replied to his text message from earlier in the day either.

I still think he knew Stacey before she was 17 and only let it become "public knowledge" after she turned 17 to save him from being charged with statuatory rape. I have nothing to back this up other than there was absolutely no reason for a policeman with a longterm background in LE to NOT have known that 17 was the legal age in IL. The fact he asked someone tells me he wanted them to to be able to say later..."He asked me about it right after he met her!" to cover his arse. He could have been "grooming" her for years before then and part of the reason she married him when she did.

If his plane is a glider-type then the scenario of him flying off somewhere with her isn't going to work. If he had rented a plane, they would have records on it. This is a good thing tho...because it means she would most likely be nearby. (Btw~I didn't mean he patrolled the airport...I meant that he was well known around "there" as in Bolingbrook area.)

Greta with Bruce:

Timeline of Sunday according to Bruce.

Sunday morning around 10 AM, he shared back and forth text messages with Stacey. She then called him at 10:15. She said that she had been just lounging in bed for a couple of hours, and that she AND HER KIDS were going to go to the house to paint today. Bruce was supposed to wait to hear from Stacey's sister Cassandra, and then call Stacey after Cassandra got in touch with them. Then they were all to meet over there to paint. However, Cassandra had decided to go to her mother's house that day, and didn't call Bruce. At 4PM Bruce sent Stacey a text message saying "Lets paint tomorrow". He received no reply.

Greta asked him when he began to worry about Stacey. Bruce said that Cassandra called him around 7 PM and said she had not been able to reach Stacey all day. He relayed that he had not heard from her since 10 or so that morning, and that he didn't get a reply to the 4 PM text message he had sent her.

Bruce talks about Drew:

He knew DP for 3 years. The marriage has been troubled for the last year or so. Nothing violent. DP "seems like a normal guy".

There is a search organized for tomorrow to hand out fliers and search for Stacey. Gave address for search. Bruce says he's operating under the assumption that Stacey's alive. "She's been kidnapped or somethin.." He then looks around like he only half-believes that. He looks very uncomfortable.

Up Next.. Greta interviews close friend of Stacey's.

Sounds to me like Dr. Baden is onto something huge! How could that be considered an "accidental" death?! The coroner is going to have a LOT of explaining to do! This will be very interesting to hear how the COD was made while overlooking obvious signs of a beating.

Who is the "mother" her sister keeps talking about?

Why would Bruce look uncomfortable? Could he know more than he is telling? Was Drew jealous of her being with Bruce painting that day since her sister already said she was going to 'blow it off'? Do we know that Bruce is her sister's bf? I didn't get that impression.

I think they need to dig deeper and see if there is another mistress involved in this. (seems to be a pattern with this ) It could explain how both cars came to be in the driveway after both being gone.

I would also like to hear from his first two wives. Did he cheat on them? What do they think about this disappearance and his involvement?

The close friend is on now, she will not show her face or give her name. However, if she's trying to hide from DP- he'll probably recognize her voice.

Friend has known SP for 3 years. She says Stacey is "warm, bubbly, an amazing mother". She loves her baby. Devoted mother. Her children are everything to her. "Stacey would never leave her children no matter what her circumstance was".

Friend on DP & SP's marriage: SP was trying to end marriage. Didn't feel she could end it safely. DP followed SP "24/7". If she went on outings, or to her school, he would show up. She saw him circling the school parking lot shortly after she got inside one day. He was looking for her car. SP was afraid of DP. He was always controlling, but it got more intense very recently. He thought she wanted to end the marriage, and he did not want that to happen. SP told friend that she thought DP would kill her if she tried to leave him.

SP had no boyfriend or romantic interest. Friend is adamant that SP would have told her if she had been having an affair.

Okay you all..has anyone did Myspace, dating sites ect..need info all..these people are all over the internet

Thanks for the Greta updates!! :blowkiss:

She really is the best at this stuff. Nancy Grace would have stayed focused on the bikini for 45 minutes! :D

Can they change the cause of death any length of time after an autopsy? (Do you know what I mean?!) Or maybe it's not "cause of death" I'm looking for....

Sounds to me like Dr. Baden is onto something huge! How could that be considered an "accidental" death?! The coroner is going to have a LOT of explaining to do! This will be very interesting to hear how the COD was made while overlooking obvious signs of a beating.

Who is the "mother" her sister keeps talking about?

Why would Bruce look uncomfortable? Could he know more than he is telling? Was Drew jealous of her being with Bruce painting that day since her sister already said she was going to 'blow it off'? Do we know that Bruce is her sister's bf? I didn't get that impression.

Dr Baden and Greta talk about the autopsy report. Blunt force laceration on the top of her head, hair "soaked in blood". A dozen other bruises and scrapes and abrasions. Looked like she hadn't just been drowned, but had been beaten. No X Rays were taken, so they don't know about broken bones. If she hasn't been cremated, they need to exhume her. Dr Baden tells Greta that this is NOT even a close call.... couldn't have been an accident. The medical examiner, an MD, ruled it a drowning. The county coroner, a non- MD- ruled it an accident. Greta and Baden and the panel all agree that this coroner will have some questions to answer.

ETA: NO DRUGS/ ALCOHOL in her system.

Nobody has looked for social sites yet? What about Steve Huff-has he done anything? He's usually right with us finding these sites etc.

Okay you all..has anyone did Myspace, dating sites ect..need info all..these people are all over the internet

As far as I know no one has. Things to look for for Drew would be flying and boating. Stacy was only 23, but she was going to college and the mother to four children- probably didn't have a lot of time.

Greta had Dr. Baden on, they have a copy of the autopsy report of the 3rd wife. He said "It was not an accident"! He said the autopsy shows blood in her hair, multiple contusions to the head & bruising about the body. He said it was more like a beating than a drowning. Said he cannot understand how a coroner could rule this accidental and that it was not even a close call on the autopsy! Wow!!

Bruces interview didn't have much new in it, said that he called her around 10 a.m. (I think) and that she said she had just been laying around in bed & for him to call her back when her sister got up & then they would meet at the house they planned to paint. Well, he said the sister went to her moms and they scrapped the painting & he sent a text message to Stacy & never received a reply. I guess later in the day the sister tried to call her & informed Bruce that she was not returning her calls, at which time Bruce told the sister that she never replied to his text message from earlier in the day either.

Bruce is SO much easier to understand than Stacey's sister was. I didn't really get what she was saying last night... not until I heard him tell the timeline.

Dr Baden and Greta talk about the autopsy report. Blunt force laceration on the top of her head, hair "soaked in blood". A dozen other bruises and scrapes and abrasions. Looked like she hadn't just been drowned, but had been beaten. No X Rays were taken, so they don't know about broken bones. If she hasn't been cremated, they need to exhume her. Dr Baden tells Greta that this is NOT even a close call.... couldn't have been an accident. The medical examiner, an MD, ruled it a drowning. The county coroner, a non- MD- ruled it an accident. Greta and Baden and the panel all agree that this coroner will have some questions to answer.

ETA: NO DRUGS/ ALCOHOL in her system.

MsSheila thanks for doing this. I don't have cable so this really helps.

Huge news! I hope LE is keeping an eye on him or he will be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80