Stacy Peterson , Bolingbrook

Thanks Jim! Every step you and the others take is so important...we know for sure where Stacy isn't. Its much needed and very much appreciated! :)

For those who have considered searching, but have not committed yet. A reporter did go out as a part of a search team and has written his observations and description of what it is like to be a part of the search.

IMO Most important of what he has said is:
I can't promise you that you'll do any good, but you'll know that you tried.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/brown/6...rown08.article

Jim: This was provided by chicoliving on the other Stacy Peterson forum, Part 3, Page 15, Post #355. Wanted to share it with you so you know that not only reporters but everyone here at ws feel the same way.

Jim:

You are so right, Stacy wouldn't leave the children!!! I am waiting patiently for you to write. Keep up your spirits, Stacy will be found!!

God Bless!

Wow ...
Those reporters are sure a pain in the *advertiser censored*. I did not know they were going to quote me on that.I sure hope I did not hurt any body's feelings with my personal thoughts.
I know what it is to have a piece of you missing and I just want closure for the family.The press only cares about a story but at least the publicity might bring more volunteers.
This is why I do not treat them with disrespect.
Today my team combed a construction site as a foll up to some good leads. We found nothing.
I am home now and ready myself for tomorrow.
I am keeping focus and getting good rest so I can be sharp.
I am not a flash in the pan , I will hang in there till something happens.
Pray for us all ,
See you Tomorrow .

God Bless ,

Jim

Bless you for your dedication Jim. I wish there were more like you in Chicago.

Jim:

Thanks for taking the time to post after spending hours in, I am sure not comfortable weather looking for someone you don't know. You are truly an angel.

We are so sorry that Stacy wasn't found today, but you are right, tomorrow is another day.

As far as being quoted, I doubt that you hurt DP's feelings. You just voiced a majority of people's feelings.

Take a nice hot bath, relax for a bit, and get focused for tomorrow. (Like I need to tell you this). By now, I'm sure you've done it all!

Prayers for tomorrow for all of you looking for Stacy!!!!

Good Morning Jim:

Normally you do try to hop in here before you leave. Hope you had a good night's rest!

We have been trying to put a timeline together on the other forum to help us keep "facts" together.

Just wanted to wish you "another day" of hope in finding Stacy.

God Bless!

Indeed , another day ...
I am up and very happy it is not snowing outside.
Time is not on our side.
Thank you for the heads up, I will be very careful what i say to media.I had no idea that I was quoted on the world wide web.
I'm not sure where they will send us today for every day brings new leads and circumstances.
Hopefully blogs like this one (more informative rather than just gripes about DP) will be spread around and have a positive outcome.
We do many things during the day that lack merit. Lets all get into better study habits by taking more time to read the Bible.Set apart a time of day to pray for our own familys. Our bodies,our minds,every breath we take is a gift and we need to acknowledge that.

OK , Think positive !

see ya later ,

Jim

That was a great post you made this morning Jim. I will pray for good luck in finding Stacey today and for the well being of you and the rest of the searchers.

Indeed , another day ...
I am up and very happy it is not snowing outside.
Time is not on our side.
Thank you for the heads up, I will be very careful what i say to media.I had no idea that I was quoted on the world wide web.
I'm not sure where they will send us today for every day brings new leads and circumstances.
Hopefully blogs like this one (more informative rather than just gripes about DP) will be spread around and have a positive outcome.
We do many things during the day that lack merit. Lets all get into better study habits by taking more time to read the Bible.Set apart a time of day to pray for our own familys. Our bodies,our minds,every breath we take is a gift and we need to acknowledge that.

OK , Think positive !

see ya later ,

Jim

Good luck, Jim. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim:

I know it was another heart breaking day for you and the rest of the volunteers. Here is some news that might make you feel a little better though.

Authorities probing the disappearance of a police officer's wife said Friday he is now considered a suspect and that the case has shifted from a missing persons investigation to a potential homicide.

They are also going to exhume Wife No. #3's remains as questions have arisen if it was an accidental death or not.

Now all we need is to find Stacy.

God Bless!
Littledeer

OK , Big Day in the News ...

No we did not find her but DP's Goose is fried !

Tomorrow is going to be huge. We are going to have more people searching than ever.

Today had a big turnout as well. All local businesses pitched in so the searchers has lots of water ,food,ect...

All of you here are wonderful and I hope to get an know you all better at some time.For now the plates are full here in Bolingbrook.

I'm toast ... I need a shower and a soft pillow and then,

zzzzz zzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz z zz zzz

I'm gona be cutting logs !

see you all tomorrow...

Jim

OK , Big Day in the News ...

No we did not find her but DP's Goose is fried !

Tomorrow is going to be huge. We are going to have more people searching than ever.

Today had a big turnout as well. All local businesses pitched in so the searchers has lots of water ,food,ect...

All of you here are wonderful and I hope to get an know you all better at some time.For now the plates are full here in Bolingbrook.

I'm toast ... I need a shower and a soft pillow and then,

zzzzz zzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz z zz zzz

I'm gona be cutting logs !

see you all tomorrow...

Jim

Thanks for taking the time for keeping us updated Jim. BTW, I've read elsewhere that people are donating or ordering food for all of you. Others are donating money to local merchants for supplies..........GOOD LUCK!

Wow ,

morning always comes fast . Daylight savings time always makes me feel like it's night time.
Like I said before , today is a big day. It may be one of the last weather permitting days we have left.
If you are in the area and might be able to help you can come down to the church at any time during the day. You don't have to be here i the morning. We also have afternoon teams that go out. I encourage anybody who can help to please try to make it today.

Welp , gota go ..
See you guys later ,

Jim

Wow ,

morning always comes fast . Daylight savings time always makes me feel like it's night time.
Like I said before , today is a big day. It may be one of the last weather permitting days we have left.
If you are in the area and might be able to help you can come down to the church at any time during the day. You don't have to be here i the morning. We also have afternoon teams that go out. I encourage anybody who can help to please try to make it today.

Welp , gota go ..
See you guys later ,

Jim

Jim ... Peace be with you today and all the searchers. I hope today is the day that Stacy can be brought home.

Prayers for you and the searchers today Jim. I hope today is the day Stacey is brought home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler
Back