Star Jones Reynolds GONE!!!

luvbeaches said:
I hope so. I like the other gal. I can't remember her name, but I hope Star was only a temp for the NY segment.

Suzanne Wang. In 13th's post above, HGTV says they have no plans with her for the future but won't rule it out.

lynie said:
My thoughts too, Jilly...

Lynie

Have you seen her on House Hunters? I only watched last nite.

Someone made a good comment on HG's message board saying here she is discussing all the financial limits the young buyers have all the while waving her diamond ring around.

I have been watching all week. But I watch House Hunters, all the time anyways. But I am sure more people tuned it, strickly out of curosity.
I can't stand her smile anymore, she is so phony...eeeeeeeek!:doh:

Well, I try to steer clear of Star Jones, even before the weight loss. I thought she was arrogant before.

Usually I love to watch House Hunters, and i really like Suzanne Wang. But i cannot stand to see Staratrocious on this show, so I have steered clear of it all week. I hope she never comes back.

HGTV, bring back Suzanne !

Ticamom said:
Usually I love to watch House Hunters, and i really like Suzanne Wang. But i cannot stand to see Staratrocious on this show, so I have steered clear of it all week. I hope she never comes back.

HGTV, bring back Suzanne !
I am curious as to why, suzanne Wong didn't host it as usual! But I haven't even liked the places they have showed or even the ones the people bought. Not impressed at all.

I watch "House Hunters" often. Suzanne Whang's wiggle bothers me, but I like her. I laugh when people looking at houses step into a postage-stamp-size yard and say "Hmmm, big yard!" You'd only need a weed-eater to mow it! At any rate, I didn't think *Star* was too great. I can't believe HGTV has the kind of money she'd expect to receive as a hostess.

Could it be true???

Star Jones' Gay Husband Explores His Divorce Options

As if she hasn't gone through enough already, embattled talk show casualty Star Jones may soon find herself having to part with a sizable portion of her earnings (and shoe collection), as MediaTakeOut.com is reporting that husband Al Reynolds was spotted slinking into the offices of a prominent New York divorce attorney:

Last week Al Reynolds visited the offices of the divorce law firm Blank Rome LLP in New York's Chrysler building. MediaTakeOut.com spoke exclusively with a building employee who first noticed Star's soon-to-be-ex. According to the witness, "Al walked up to the security desk and signed in to visit [one of the Blank Rome's divorce lawyers] Stanford Lotwin." [...] After remaining upstairs for nearly two hours, Al tried to quietly sneak out of the building. But before he could leave, the witness tells MediaTakeOut.com, "I walked up to him and said 'Al, is that you', and Al ran out of the building - almost knocking over a pregnant woman."

http://www.defamer.com/

Maybe he isn't attracted to her after she lost all that weight. LOL
Or maybe he's finally noticed how her mouth never quits moving, and it's always about ME ME ME! She's taken self-absorbed to a whole new level.

HeartofTexas said:
Or maybe he's finally noticed how her mouth never quits moving, and it's always about ME ME ME! She's taken self-absorbed to a whole new level.

You're absolutely right. How could I forget about that?

IF this is true about Al looking to divorce Star, I think he's a sh*tty guy for doing it now. The rest of the world may not like her, but he's supposed to be the one she can turn to and rely on in difficult times.

I have a feeling it's just gossip, Shopper. He won't leave her until her money has run dry. And the way I see it, she still has lots of it left. I can't think of too many things she's paid for in recent years, what with her enormous stash of freebies. Even the decorating of her NY apt. was yet another freebie.

shopper said:
IF this is true about Al looking to divorce Star, I think he's a sh*tty guy for doing it now. The rest of the world may not like her, but he's supposed to be the one she can turn to and rely on in difficult times.

Which is why it could be good PR for her. Of course she'll be hurt, but if he's doing this to her at a time like this, he's just doing her a favor in the long run.

Have any of you been watching "the View" since Star left? For the ones that have, have any noticed that Barbara has become a loud-mouth and major smart alec? Kind of like Star's head was chopped off and BW's sprung up in its place? Or is it just me? I know a lot of people don't like BW but her personality has changed IMO, and not for the better.

shopper said:
Have any of you been watching "the View" since Star left? For the ones that have, have any noticed that Barbara has become a loud-mouth and major smart alec? Kind of like Star's head was chopped off and BW's sprung up in its place? Or is it just me? I know a lot of people don't like BW but her personality has changed IMO, and not for the better.

If I remember to take the TV off mute I might listen to the hot topics. I've noticed a change in BW also but I noticed it before the "Star Wars". Maybe it's just the format of the show and I'm used to seeing the conservative side of her and not the laid back side.

kato said:
If I remember to take the TV off mute I might listen to the hot topics. I've noticed a change in BW also but I noticed it before the "Star Wars". Maybe it's just the format of the show and I'm used to seeing the conservative side of her and not the laid back side.

I haven't been able to watch it much over the last year, due to being in school FT, but now I'm out and started watching again. I don't like this side of BW, I liked it when she was more reserved.

shopper said:
I haven't been able to watch it much over the last year, due to being in school FT, but now I'm out and started watching again. I don't like this side of BW, I liked it when she was more reserved.

Me too.

I've been watching the view! I really didn't notice that from BW. But I think its because she is talking more, because she is taking over MV's role. She's the leader of the pack, so to say!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingfish8877
Back