State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a weird dynamic with Freemans, Jodi and Travis.
Dan liked Jodi and Desiree liked Travis.

Good idea. Hadn't thought of that angle.

You win a badge . Good thinking.

:cursing:A very interesting tweet on JA's twitter about an hour ago. Says she is working on a project to help support domestic violence shelters and she hope it takes off this week.

I could just puke! She's hoping a juror or two isn't listening to the judge's admonishments, and is reading news items. She's looking for somebody to believe she has some redeeming qualities. Sorry, there are none!

:cursing:A very interesting tweet on JA's twitter about an hour ago. Says she is working on a project to help support domestic violence shelters and she hope it takes off this week.

Yes. Puke. Puleeeeeeeeeze.

TY for this, I won't give her twitter a click, because I don't know how that works...but REALLY, she's doing that now. I guess it's good because that money should go to something worthwhile other than her, but I was really kind of hoping the Alexander family would be able to get those funds. :(

All righty. I did not know those replies were there. People are certainly not holding back on how the FeeeeeeeeeeeeeeL about her.

Someone just please tell me that after conviction, she won't be able to profit. I am sincerely concerned about this. It makes me sick.

As far as I know AZ has the Son of Sam law. Prohibiting inates from profiting from sales of books, etc. However, I'm not sure if this includes art work. Maybe someone with more knowledge of this will help us.

All righty. I did not know those replies were there. People are certainly not holding back on how the FeeeeeeeeeeeeeeL about her.

Ok, what's happening here, I won't click on it, what are people saying??!!

If the twitter got you mad, there is a rumor going on that Ghost Hunters and Taps are going to film at Ta's old house and see if they can contact him. Now I think this is totally absurd and really don't believe it. If so, it would be a terrible slap in the face to the Alexanders. This is only a rumor I found per someone else's twitter.

The responses to that particular tweet are BRUTAL. :floorlaugh:

I can't reprint here, but there are plenty of expletives and discussion about lethal injections, gurneys, burning in a very hot place for all eternity...

My heart goes out to you - it must be hard to want Arias to be Found Guilty and be sentenced to Death Row (given the fact that you prior to Travis Alexander's egregious murder). Arias is monstrous.

Travis Alexander's family, and, friends that loved him during his life have had they lives destroyed by Arias. People that never knew Travis Alexander are collectively captivated by the tragic loss of Travis Alexander (a man that they never knew personally). Travis Alexander life was ended for no sane reason by a malodorous Arias.

We know the inhuman and evil wrath that Arias unleashed onto Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008. Some of us have viewed the Medical Examiners Photos of Travis Alexander's mutilated body. Arias since June 4th 2008 has known that she mutilated Travis Alexander.

Arias for almost five years has behaved pleased, satisfied, and joyful. More so, Arias has shown herself to be untroubled with the knowledge that she mutilated Travis Alexander. Her enthusiasm after slaughtering Travis Alexander is upsetting - Arias bold and "chipper" inserted herself to help police (with Travis Alexander's murder investigation), she eagerly got herself to Travis Alexander's memorial (knowing that she mutilated him), mutilating Travis Alexander filled Arias with such passion & zest that she wrote an 18 page letter to Travis Alexander's family knowing that she mutilated him, Arias sent an Iris flower arrangement to Travis Alexander's family (this IMO is extremely haunting, creepy, and cruel).

During the trial Arias appears to be lively. At times Arias shows her buoyancy as she "directs" the courtroom - nodding her head in a direct manner to give someone in the courtroom some type of instructions, smiling when being questioned by The State Prosecutor, showing off her practice hand movements to "show off" her finger. Arias is cheerful - she is the star of the courtroom. Arias is vivid with happiness - she is the smartest person in the courtroom: Arias sees herself as Einstein.

During the trial, Arias can easily balance being a star, an intellectual, a knowledgeable attorney with also being a brilliant artist. The dark subject matter of Travis Alexander's murder at her hands does not interfere with sketching and creating her artwork.

The unintelligent people may think that being on trial for your life would be all consuming - Arias is not phased. Arias has the state of mind to Twitter - to think of cunning words to insult The State Prosecutor, Nancy Grace - people that Arias finds to be idiotic, stupid, and unfunny.

During her trial Arias has not illustrated that she feels solemn - she has not shown that this trial is somber.

Arias murdered Travis Alexander almost five years ago. She could not take a couple of months to refrain from Twittering, and, bragging about her art?

Lots of people refrain from Twittering, and, doing activities that they enjoy for months because of a stressful life event ("I have not done that in months since stressful life event"). The stressful life event could be divorce, buying/selling a home, raising children, having to have a new roof put on a home, car breaking down, replacing plumbing in home, planning a wedding, concentrating on finding a job, studying for exams.

Arias can play a part - a role. I do not know why Arias would refuse to show The State of Arizona respect, Travis Alexander's family respect - especially during the melancholy atmosphere of this trial, and, the seriousness of this trial. This is why I am not certain if Arias is so satisfied with herself - that it does not matter to her if she gets LWOP or the death penalty. I think that she believes that she is a star - some famous "stars" are "prisoners" too - she may be in prison but that will not deter her from being cheerful and taking pleasure in knowing that she accomplished everything that she wanted to: Fame, Known Artist, Notoriety, Fans, Taking Travis Alexander's Life.

Awesome post as always Thurston. Cheers !!!

Nothing that flatters her, thats for sure.

Here is one if this is allowed, if not mod please delete.

The State is working on a little project also - the NEEDLE

If the twitter got you mad, there is a rumor going on that Ghost Hunters and Taps are going to film at Ta's old house and see if they can contact him. Now I think this is totally absurd and really don't believe it. If so, it would be a terrible slap in the face to the Alexanders. This is only a rumor I found per someone else's twitter.

There's another rumour on twitter saying THAT rumour is false. :floorlaugh:

I found Dan Freeman's brother's obituary. He was only 22.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/eas...18#fbLoggedOut

Here is the link to Desiree's discussion of her brother Joshua Freeman's problem and his tragic 'solution'.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is where JA got the ridiculous pedophile story.

Read it for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/notes/desiree-freeman/my-brother/21019971493

The defendant even preyed upon her and Travis's friends, and their deceased brother, in order to get away with her brutal torture-murder.

The responses to that particular tweet are BRUTAL. :floorlaugh:

I can't reprint here, but there are plenty of expletives and discussion about lethal injections, gurneys, burning in a very hot place for all eternity...

You read way more than I did then. I did not look at all...just a few...that was enough for me.

What would really help victims of domestic violence would be for JA to admit she lied and that she was never a victim. She is doing so much damage and ALV, RS KN and JW have helped her. Ugh.

I would hate to believe that is happening. Isn't Tulessa a TAPS family associate, maybe we can ask her? That's pretty awful, but you know that NBC owns the SCI FI network and who would put anything past a major network doing something for ratings. I've also read nice things about that family that lives there now, I'd hate to think they're capitalizing on this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99