State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of the moderators lurking? :seeya:

At the top of these threads it says "Arias is accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face, stabbing him multiple times and slitting his throat from ear to ear."

Isn't that the DT's theory, that she shot him first?

I always miss the very beginning :facepalm:

At some point, maybe someone will post the entire OS online. The one I watched the other day did not start at the very beginning. I never was able to see the day when Mimi testified, if I remember right, its Day 1. They just had the audio online, no video.

Life seems to have no meaning on days without trial...

Jodi Arias is a disgusting human being. Juan, just repeat this in closing. Just repeat this. I cannot for the life of me think of anyone who wouldn't find her guilty at this point. And he hasn't even mentioned the hair, the gas cans, the stolen gun, yet!!

Maybe whoever is on top, is holding the camera and taking pictures of their lower bodies.
Nali, I couldn't thank you on the other thread because by the time I got back it was closed.. but here ya go!

twizzlers.jpg

I believe that JM's version is the most accurate. It's exactly how JA murdered Travis. She started stabbing him when he was sitting down naked and vulnerable.

Here we go already with the DT. So much for wishful thinking they will only take 1 day on the stand. Get ready for Fillebuster attempt for multiple days>>>>>

Originally Posted by GulfCoastMom
This was put on the Court Docket today:

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/27/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/29/2013
NOTE: NOTICE OF ADDITIONAL TESTIMONY RE: SURREBUTTAL WITNESS

Is this where the Defense is going to try to introduce the "heat of passion" defense?

The:banghead: DT:banghead: never:banghead: ceases:banghead: to:banghead: Surprise:banghead: Me:banghead:

JSS should never have granted this DT this ridiculous surrebuttal:stormingmad:
This pseudo expert's credibility and field of experience is so tarnished and lacking to be testifying in a DP case!!:furious:

I believe that JA will get the death penalty based in part on her own answer to a juror question, namely: "If you hadn't gotten caught, would you have ever admitted you killed him?" Her answer: "I don't know."

That powerful statement is a window into her conscience and shows her complete lack of remorse as well as her callousness towards TA's family. I hope JM reminds the jury of this answer right before they leave to deliberate.

I agree that this question was bad for her, but I think it's because she misunderstood the intent behind the question. She probably would have answered differently if she'd understood.

That question wasn't worded with "if you killed Travis", but IMHO the juror was asking that.

Because of the way it was worded, I think she thought they were asking "Would you have told the truth about Travis and him abusing you if you had never been arrested?"

Also, the question right before that was the one about her problem with lying and she says that all the lies she's told can be tied back to her involvement itch Travis and protecting his reputation, blah, blah, blah. She was on a roll.

And in her deluded mind, at least at that point, she thought she had everyone fooled into thinking she was an abuse victim. She heard the question as if they were asking it in her favor.

JMHO. :)

Since everything the DT presented in their opening statements has been blown out of the water, what in the world do you think they could possibly say to the jury in closing? Considering the jury doesn't believe a thing they have said, I am curious

The:banghead: DT:banghead: never:banghead: ceases:banghead: to:banghead: Surprise:banghead: Me:banghead:

This pseudo expert's credibility and field of experience is so tarnished and lacking to be testifying in a DP case!!:furious:

BBM

This. A billion times this. 24/7 this. The blame for that falls directly on Judge Stephens. Period. The DT had access to Dr. D's findings. They had TWO "expert" witnesses testify. Both tanked. So what? Doesn't remotely justify this circus continuing.

And now, to the surprise of absolutely NO ONE, they have filed a motion to get in more testiphony and time wasting. Shameful, chum bucket dealings here.

Nali, I couldn't thank you on the other thread because by the time I got back it was closed.. but here ya go!

twizzlers.jpg

:floorlaugh:You are welcome.

I believe that JM's version is the most accurate. It's exactly how JA murdered Travis. She started stabbing him when he was sitting down naked and vulnerable.

I think so too. It explains a lot to me. The fact that she caught him in a vulnerable position explains to me, how he got caught off guard and didn't have as many defensive wounds as I kind of expected. (Even though my knowledge about all of this is very limited to say the least.)

I know there has been much debate whether the stabbings or gun shot to the head occurred first. I lean towards the stabbings occurring first.
I think JA deserves the DP because it was premeditated and also
she slit his throat while TA was still alive. It makes me physically sick to think of that. Whether TA was shot or stabbed first, his throat was slit while
he was still alive. He was no threat to her whether she stabbed him first or shot him first. She could have left, run to safety and called 911.

Every since last Thursday, this trial has really affected me and I am not sure I can see it to the end.

Look on the bright side! He has enough questionable history that JM will tear his credibility to shreds before that jury.

The jury will know he is the 3rd DT hired gun expert and dismiss his testimony outright. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Because it's a DP case, JSS had to grant the DT a surrebuttal or risk having this case overturned on appeal.

Since everything the DT presented in their opening statements has been blown out of the water, what in the world do you think they could possibly say to the jury in closing? Considering the jury doesn't believe a thing they have said, I am curious

Maybe they won't do one. J/K :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member