State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulletin for Mr Kurtz: Information change/clarify/update during the course of investigations.

<edited to clarify>

Best use of time, Det Daniels go thru evidence while Dismukes returns to finish with defense cross, recross, redirect, etc etc etc.

IDK - I'm hoping what Kurtz meant was that he was going to question DDan about the interviews with BC & DD while DDism was present.
Can the defense re-call a pros. witness? Why wasn't it done while Dismukes was on the stand the 1st time?
icon5.gif

Sounds like Kurtz thinks he knows how to do an investigation better than the professionals who do this every day! Good luck with that, Kurtz!

Now DD is reading Kurtz's mind, answering before the question is asked. :floorlaugh:

Now DD is reading Kurtz's mind, answering before the question is asked. :floorlaugh:

Most on here won't agree, but it comes off as a little arrogant. If that was a defense witness, I bet the judge would say 'let him finish the question'.

Is Kurtz trying to verify how good of a job BC did cleaning the house?:waitasec:

LOL,
fran

Geeez. Move on past how different people clean.

Why does he ask questions that this witness can't testify to? What is the point of that?

Ok, we get it Kurtz. BC continued to clean the house between when NC disappeared and they found her body.

Your point?

fran

Well, there are some discrepancies in his notes, and Kurtz is trying to show that BC might not have lied but rather the notes were not exactly what BC told them one first interview. None of these are out of the ordinary imo

Most on here won't agree, but it comes off as a little arrogant. If that was a defense witness, I bet the judge would say 'let him finish the question'.

I think it was an adrenaline rush, not done intentionally or with disrespect.
This detective has probably spent much of the weekend pumping up for this cross.

Well, there are some discrepancies in his notes, and Kurtz is trying to show that BC might not have lied but rather the notes were not exactly what BC told them one first interview. None of these are out of the ordinary imo
Mr Kurtz is trying to get Det Daniels to choose between which lies are REALLY lies, IMO.

:pullhair:

Please, make it stopppppp!!!

The point is, BC didn't clean the kitchen while NC was on vacation.

We KNOW he did the kitchen AFTER NC was dead! :mad:

It's the BIG PICTURE, ALL parts of the puzzle, not just ONE!

IMHO, he's trying to confuse the jury.

JMHO
fran

IMHO, the cover-up cleaning was Saturday.

The subsequent cleaning was most likely nervous energy.

Move on!:maddening:

fran

PS.....has Kurtz ever heard of 'first imepression?':mad:

IMHO, the cover-up cleaning was Saturday.

The subsequent cleaning was most likely nervous energy.

Move on!:maddening:

fran

I always thought this to be the case, fran! I think he basically went around in circles in a nervous panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse