State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Who else could have made the call?

So this answer is a bit surprising from you as you seem to rip holes in all theories presented here on WS. Yet you conclude that just because a call is made then there is no doubt that NC must be alive at that point. It seems that you are willing to discount all other possibilities that exist that can explain this call being made. I wonder how many on the jury would be inclined to believe that a voice call made from the home phone must also imply that NC made the call, thus she was still alive. I am only asking this in anticipation that the TWC detailed records will show this 6:40am as a voice call.

O.K. I'll concede because I really didn't think the wiping of a hard drive was relevant to this case. I didn't think much of anything of this witness testimony was relevant to this case. I said as much earlier because the defense didn't go ballistic over the witness and objected to NOTHING! That told me that this witness was irrelevant. MOO

I agree I think he was just to set the foundation for the experts however I would not be surprised if the use the knowledge of how to completely wipe a drive to try and diffuse defense allegations that somebody other than BC removed data from his computers.

I don't understand why people don't see this as very important. Obviously, of course, people who don't ever wear a sports bra would not understand the importance, but to those of us who wear a sports bra frequently it's major. A sports bra does not roll under when you take it off or even if you were just trying to push it up to expose the breast.

Bingo! The staging of the body (complete with diamond earrings left behind) does not match with any kidnapping while jogging scenario.

I said it was not unreasonable. I further stated I believe he used the info to wipe the drive on his PC to donate for Earth Day. The tech guys don't wipe PCs for recycling.

It's as good a theory as any!

THANK YOU Less!

The sports bra testimony is huge. You folks who keep asking for a smoking gun...well it's these kinds of things that help make a case.

Physics and spandex. When putting one of these things on, the bottom rolls under. That's just what they do. And, conversely, when taking them off, the bottom rolls up.

This means someone was putting this jog bra ON Nancy's body, or it was in the process of being put on. It was not in the process of being taken off.

I agree I think he was just to set the foundation for the experts however I would not be surprised if the use the knowledge of how to completely wipe a drive to try and diffuse defense allegations that somebody other than BC removed data from his computers.

Now that you mention it, that was the most powerful point of the testimony of this witness: they have security and lock these computers down so that someone can not hack into them.

THANK YOU Less!

The sports bra testimony is huge. You folks who keep asking for a smoking gun...well it's these kinds of things that help make a case.

Physics and spandex. When putting one of these things on, the bottom rolls under. That's just what they do. And, conversely, when taking them off, the bottom rolls up.

This means someone was putting this jog bra ON Nancy's body, or it was in the process of being put on. It was not in the process of being taken off.

That's not even close to a smoking gun. Maybe it rolled up from her being dragged.

They not only have layers of security software on the corp laptops, they ALSO have a very secure network, both wired and wireless. Cisco doesn't take security lightly. And, they have special software to detect if someone attempts to gain access to something they shouldn't. Be it at the network level or the individual laptop level.

Demonstrating the application of the sports bra on a manikin would be powerful.
If Gessner allowed the Dr to explain how it rolls, I would think an actual demo could come in.

If Gessner allowed the Dr to explain how it rolls, I would think an actual demo could come in.

Demonstrating it on Kurtz would be even more powerful, no? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But yes, an actual demo would be very powerful and useful.

Again I say, let's have Cummings try to put one on Kurtz. Fair to both sides!:woohoo:

That's not even close to a smoking gun. Maybe it rolled up from her being dragged.

I am a stay at home mom and I wear a sports bra every day. They are super comfortable. That is the way they go on and she explained it perfectly on the stand. <modsnip>.

Rolled up...maybe

Not rolled under

I still think the fact that she was found in only a sports bra makes it that much more unlikely that BC did it. I don't believe a husband would leave their wife exposed like that, not even if he hated her. He would have fully dressed her, shoes and all. Something else happened and we'll probably never know.

I still think the fact that she was found in only a sports bra makes it that much more unlikely that BC did it. I don't believe a husband would leave their wife exposed like that, not even if he hated her. He would have fully dressed her, shoes and all. Something else happened and we'll probably never know.

So that's why you so staunchly defend BC? Because no husband would ever do that?!

So a husband can kill his wife, but it would be unlikely he could leave her remains exposed:waitasec:

Sorry, I don't follow your logic.

Okay this got nuked before so I am reposting. This picture is from BRAD'S REBUTTAL AFFIDAVIT, which is in the legal docs section on this site already (look in the stickies section). This is what I think Lib Mom was talking about.

Here's Brad in shorts & Tshirt on FEBRUARY 15, 2008

Temps: high 61; low 33.

Contrast that with July 12, 2008 temps of high 89; low 68, when Brad was wearing jeans, shirt, pullover Zip.

v4qiv6.jpg

Honestly, this response has nothing to do with Brad. But a 61 degree day in February when it is usually 30s or 40s just feels warm. A 61 degree day in July when it's been 80s and 90s would feel cold. I know it wasn't 61 in July. I'm just making about about the difference in a warm winter day versus a cool summer morning.

Hate is not the opposite of love. They are two emotions that are very closely entwined. Indifference is the opposite of love. That would very well allow someone to leave a person in this condition, because they just don't care. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx