State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also found a man's body a few miles away. I read that Phylicia's body didn't have any wounds. I wonder if she and the man were out together and accidentally drowned? So sad but at least now her mother has some closure.

I think I read he was on one side of the dam and she was on the other. May not be related, but odd that two people were found in the same time frame. No knife or bullet wounds - much like Nancy. I imagine strangulation will be cause of death - or overdose (if it's not too late to tell) and then the group got scared and dumped her. Sooooo very sad. I feel incredible pain for her mother.

I have resigned myself to just reading and thanking the posts I agree with. In all of the time I have been here I have never had a T/O and want to keep it that way.

Having said that; we are not in a court of law, nor are we on a jury here. We are not held to those standards. In the end, nothing any of us have stated here will make any difference. It is up to the jury. I will be so pleased when a guilty verdict is handed down and justice is served for Nancy, her twin, her siblings, and her parents. That is what I am here for. Brad Cooper will pay for Nancy's murder.

My 'ignore list' just grew big time.

MOO

I had only ever put one person on ignore in all the years I've been here - until now. Mine grew a lot too in the past couple days. I've never had a T/O - or been close before, but this trial discussion has put me on the brink. I've typed a few choice words and then deleted the whole post because I keep thinking there seems to be some pushing in that direction to me.

If his body was found where hers was, she would not have been arrested that day. She would have never been arrested because it wouldn't have been believable that she could move him.

True that. I was just hypothesizing if he ended up dead, period in answer to another post.

Sorry for several posts in a row. I was reading up from when I was gone today.

Sorry for several posts in a row. I was reading up from when I was gone today.

less0305 has taken over this joint. Go on with your bad self. Welcome back. I keep trying to walk away for the weekend, but get sucked right back in. I might have to go to treatment for ws addiction when this is all over.

less0305 has taken over this joint. Go on with your bad self. Welcome back. I keep trying to walk away for the weekend, but get sucked right back in. I might have to go to treatment for ws addiction when this is all over.

I can't believe JY will be right on the heels of this one!!! I'm going to need medication! I'm going to be diligently watching the Phylicia Barnes thread to see where her sad case leads.

I've seen people say one of the women behind BC is from the Innocence Project. Is there any actual support for that? Usually that is a good place for the paralegals to sit.

The IP says:

The Innocence Project only accepts cases on post-conviction appeal in which DNA testing can prove innocence

If that's true why would they be sitting in the courtroom before any verdict in a case that pretty much has no DNA evidence of note?

I took a glance and didn't see any related local law school programs that would cover this either. Sure it could be a law student, but I'd think paralegals.

Since the claim has been made more than once, just wondering where the information came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple