State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-14-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Measurements of arm length are useful for a couple reasons

1. help determine reach to the cameras that were tampered with

2. help with determining reach and angle of hitting his wife and compare to where hits were made, where prints on the closet were found, etc, etc.

187101-hotel_4-28-640x426.jpg

Guess this landscape rock just skipped on it's own from the bed to the exact area Hicks said he kicked out of the door jamb.

Wow, they just went back in October 2011 for additional pics and processing. That was after the first trial.

I think it's going to come out that the camera and pipe cannot be linked to him ... but we'll see.

Reminds me of brad cooper. All the testing and everytime no match. :what:

Twig story debunked! Door too heavy for the twig unless it was placed very carefully at the point of locking mechanism. Otherwise the door would close and lock.

Is that the infamous USA Today shown in the back of the Explorer? Is that where it was found, or was it in the front part of the vehicle? If it was found in the back, doesn't that scream someone going to some trouble to keep a paper that's going to be a big part of their story? If he sat in the car and read it, then when he finished the sports scores he had to get out, go round to the back, popit open, and put the paper there. Lots of care to take with a day-old paper.

Its almost hard to type this stuff with a straight face.

He said the took that famous USA back to his room to ready cause it was too windy, , LOL

The one in the SUV was the one delivered to his room / picked up in lobby....weekend edition.

Since they had no idea what JY would say when he got on the stand (remember he said nothing from the moment he murdered his wife), they had all these new excuses to check out.

- twig
- auto accident
- reading USA Today
- smoking a cigar

just to name a few.

Measurements of arm length are useful for a couple reasons

1. help determine reach to the cameras that were tampered with

2. help with determining reach and angle of hitting his wife and compare to where hits were made, where prints on the closet were found, etc, etc.

Without the hand length, it's all a bit useless.

187101-hotel_4-28-640x426.jpg

Guess this landscape rock just skipped on it's own from the bed to the exact area Hicks said he kicked out of the door jamb.

Rocks on and near sidewalks don't stay in one spot for 3 days in high traffic areas.

Wow, they just went back in October 2011 for additional pics and processing. That was after the first trial.

And ... they're going to try to tell the jury that nothing changed in 5 years.

Reminds me of brad cooper. All the testing and everytime no match. :what:

Don't assume that is the case, just based on one poster's opinion.
Last time the DNA did not match JLY.
We will see this time if it matches Elmer.

He said the took that famous USA back to his room to ready cause it was too windy, , LOL

The one in the SUV was the one delivered to his room / picked up in lobby....weekend edition.

Thank you for clearing that up! Saves me a whole lotta eyerolling : )

Rocks on and near sidewalks don't stay in one spot for 3 days in high traffic areas.

I am not thinking a fire emergency exit was a high traffic area. That is why Jason decided to sneak out that way. IMO

Can they actually use his testimony in the first trial against him here?

Don't assume that is the case, just based on one poster's opinion.
Last time the DNA did not match JLY.
We will see this time if it matches Elmer.

Are you suggesting that Elmer messed with the camera?

Sorry, I was unaware an emergency exit was a "high traffic area" :waitasec:

I do know that rocks in remote landscape beds (NO traffic area) don't skip over 4 feet, onto the sidewalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule