State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-15-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiller was very credible until she came to the exact location of the SUV (other than parallel to house)
Was the lift gate open? She said it looked like someone loading/unloading, but saw no people.
I also found it was odd she was a defense witness in the first trial and a state witness now.

Interesting. The only reason I could see that the pros called her this time is the "lights on" testimony. I agree the SUV testimony was wishy washy.

If only the description was as simple as "saw a white/light SUV in the driveway." Gahhhh. Everyone could understand something like that. This whole "in the yard" makes no sense to me without some kind of schematic or drawing showing where she meant because I cannot envision what she is saying with that.

I presume that there was followup on the report that Gracie watched; whom she identified as JY, go behind a nearby eatery after completing the gasoline transaction. Apparently nothing of note was found or could be determined?

Next witness is undercover. We will only be able to hear him.

Good morning!

Back on.

Next witness will not be shown on video.

WCSO Investigator Sternberg is still up.
He opened the door for Ms Money and affair...she followed him last trial...we'll see if she comes later this AM?

Sorry, reading an article and typed Galloway. Lol. Duhhhh. This has me confounded as to the first trial ending the way it did. I have never seen a way for JY to not be the murderer. I am waiting with baited breath for MM. She was way over the line in her testimony behavior last time IMO. The choice of clothing, flirtatious attitude, smiling, and odd mannerisms seemed so blatantly disrespectful to MY! Can't wait to see how she behaves this time around. Thanks for the link to pics! You're great. :)

So the camera is focused on JY entire time. :floorlaugh:

Hmmm....mystery undercover witness. BUT at least this judge does it right. Lets the audio come through! Take note, other judges! Doesn't require a complete blackout or a witness wearing a darth vader mask and voice changer (though I personally would find that amusing).

O/T

Christy Paul on IS wondered if one of JY's mistresses killed MY while JY was taking care of CY :maddening:

New phone witness this time...last time they used that AT&T guy from the Cooper trial (Keith Patterson)

Ahh. Here we may learn about the:

- 28 calls to his momma that morning
- 950+ calls/txts that month to his mistress, who was a friend of his wife
- 17 calls the night of the murder to his wife (though some calls did not connect)
- 3 calls to his sis-in-law trying to get her over to his house to get the printout...errr...find his wife's body and rescue CY

IMO Slayer looks a little nervous today.....eyes blinking and clinching jaw. He won't look at this witness either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500