State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not really the shoes except that they are 'missing' IMO.

It is that anyone killing Michelle (besides JY) doesn't need to worry about the prints on the floor, and doesn't have to worry about getting prints anywhere else in/around the house. They just walk right out of the house... unless they are trying to set-up JY.

Would their home have been thoroughly searched afterwards ... I don't understand your point about donations and being in the garage?

Jason said on the stand Michelle gave the shoes away to Goodwill.

MF just testified that Michelle had clothes/stuff packed in bags in the garage, ready to be donated.

Couldn’t he just say that he was out for a run or doing errands and came home to find the body?

Why is something like the ruse to get MF to the house so important to the murder?

Which is most suspicious for a spouse that's mate has been brutally murdered?

Being out of town OR running around the block/doing errands and find the body?

Couldn’t he just say that he was out for a run or doing errands and came home to find the body?

Why is something like the ruse to get MF to the house so important to the murder?

I'm sure he didn't want to be "the one" to find her. He needed to be far away, where he had been all nite incidentally, to ensure everyone knows he had no part in the crime.

He used MF to make "double" sure he told her of his alibi (and the detail in which he shares his plans struck her as "odd") and, this way he wasn't the last person seen with his wife when she was alive.

If I was going to commit a murder, I would do something similar I bet. Makes perfect sense to me.

Jason said on the stand Michelle gave the shoes away to Goodwill.

MF just testified that Michelle had clothes/stuff packed in bags in the garage, ready to be donated.

Right... he has to say that.

Yes, but do you mean they might still be in the donation bags or they were given away by Michelle before the murder? That was my question. Sorry.

I have said this too, why not just call MF and say he was trying to call

MY and couldn't get an answer and was getting worried and could she go check on her?

Why make the printout the ruse?

No, because I think he killed his wife and baby. Neither meant anything to him.

I think he is guilty too. Who would go to a house and wander around until they found a garage door unlocked to break in. IMO

Which is most suspicious for a spouse that's mate has been brutally murdered?

Being out of town OR running around the block/doing errands and find the body?

Obviously being close and finding the body.

That is kind of my point. People seem to be saying that he was impulsive and he only planned what he needed to commit the murder but if he did it, I see him planning so many minute details.

LOL, he couldn't use *that one*. Raven got dibs on the 'out for an hour, just happned to come home to dead wife'. And Brad Cooper used up the 'running' one. JLY had to try a scott peterson. :fence:

I have said this too, why not just call MF and say he was trying to call

MY and couldn't get an answer and was getting worried and could she go check on her?

Why make the printout the ruse?

Either way it doesn't really matter... but you are right in that the printout 'ruse' wasn't the best idea.

I've always thought it was extra cruel to get her sister to find her... that really pissed me off. He could have just as easily called the cops, or somebody besides her sister.

Right... he has to say that.

Yes, but do you mean they might still be in the donation bags or they were given away by Michelle before the murder? That was my question. Sorry.

No problem, I am listening to testimony , so, sorry if I was not clear.

I am saying that it might have been Michelle's intention to donate them, then thought better of it...and, maybe she didn't.

Would you calculate how much gas you needed...

No, really don't think I would have. And if you watch CSI shows (I do), I can't say I have ever come across one that has detailed this tidbit (gas) in whatever "whodunnit" is being profiled.

I could see myself being so preoccupied with the bid details that gas would be one I would surely forget.

Would you calculate how much gas you needed...

If what Cammy said is true that he did not have enough gas... he probably scouted out appropriate gas stations along the line beforehand if he HAD to get gas. He can't chance to carry the gas or stow it somewhere... he has to stop somewhere along the line and decided to risk it.

:seeya:

Nite!!

Thank you for a good discussion !!

Tomorrow should be Karen Morrow , more on the shoes.

We are getting closer and closer to the end.

Finally!!

Nite all! Going to catch JVM on DVR. She's having a segment on Jason Young tonite. Very thankful it's not sole coverage of Whitney Houston - again.

When and how did JY find out Alan wasn't coming?

MY told MF sometime Thursday afternoon.
Since it was important news, assume MY told him when she got home, if not before.

Go back and listen to his testimony and it proves he lied.

Everyone has their theory, here is mine. I know some will disagree, just had to share with other people watching since I don't know of anyone IRL watching. This is my theory based on what I have heard here and there.

-JLY comes home after checking into hotel, changing, propping open doors and unplugging camera.
-JLY turns on CY CD lullabies to drown out any sound.
-He grabs an object (from the hall table? don't know whole story there) and hits her, but she is not dying right away, so he tries strangling her. At first, MY is stunned and can't see due to the hit to the face so she isn't effectively fighting back but is able to attempt to pry his hands away when he is strangling her. Strangling isn't killing her either, so more hits.
-Eek! MY is blocking the door to the closet and he is way more bloody than expected after bludgeoning her to death. That got out of hand. Moves MY and gets changes of clothes and shoes from closet.
-Eek! After exiting the closet, JLY sees CY is awake from the noise and standing in the blood. Sends her to the bathroom, telling her to wash up but closes the door on her and keeps her in there while he changes, goes downstairs, puts bloody items, murder weapon in garbage bag. The garbage bags were out.
-Now with clean shoes, so no adult prints in bathroom, grabs CY to wash her off outside, her feet transmit blood on door handle. He rinses her feet and his hands outside and leaves it running/nozzle leaking to get rid of blood.
-Brings her back up to her room, gives her meds to sleep, and takes off, bringing the bag of items with him in the garbage bag, preventing any blood evidence in the vehicle. Ditches bag of items along route.
-Returns back to hotel, checks camera after noticing the rock is gone, repositions camera and then picks up his receipt (I am unclear about the surveillance camera evidence from the next morning, haven't watched that testimony yet).
-3 days have gone by before his NTO so any blood stains on his hand would be gone with bathing.

I was wondering if his mom has an alibi or knew about it because of the flurry of calls the next morning & the 2nd print.

I know it's a little sloppy, but that's it IMO, MOO, etc.

This shows the size 12 HP prints overlapping, yet elements of the unique, rare sole clearly visible.
VERY compelling evidence showing jLY was at the crime scene.

1kY0Ch.Em.156.jpg

Jay admitted he had the same shoe, except he gave them to charity.
So we are left to believe a random killer happened to wear the same size 12, rare Hush Puppy slip-on shoes?

Yea right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members