State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! He talks on phone while pumping gas. Doesnt he read the signs? :innocent:

Do you think the side of the vehicle were the gas tank is might be relevant because of Gracie's description of what happened at her store?

Really? I hardly ever pump gas without being on the phone! :innocent:

I can't remember the last time I went to a gas station and didn't see someone talking on the phone, unless it was empty.

I doubt that the prosecution will introduce the JLY testimony video from the last trial unless he testifies again. It didn't exactly go the prosecutions way. But could be used to show inconsistency if he testifies and changes his story.

I doubt that the prosecution will introduce the JLY testimony video from the last trial unless he testifies again. It didn't exactly go the prosecutions way. But could be used to show inconsistency if he testifies and changes his story.

That's interesting, why even bring up the twig then?

That's interesting, why even bring up the twig then?

I wonder if the defense could bring in his testimony from the last trial? That would allow him to testify again without additional cross examination.

So He knew crackerbarrel had a camera? He was standing right underneath it.

Capture-42.jpg

I wonder if the defense could bring in his testimony from the last trial? That would allow him to testify again without additional cross examination.

The PT can also bring it in to show his lies

What this looks like, so far, with HC & Spivey :please: I HOPE - is that HC will take Spivey thru a, ahem, chronological -- chronological -- testimony of events. This is what the jury needs to put in perspective -- I hope :please: gas mileage will also be discussed. They could show JY's journey time, too, from receipts, if they wish. Clothing, shoes, are mentioned already at the H.Hugo's. Smart detective.

HC used the word, "chronology" -- Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

The PT can also bring it in to show his lies

In my opinion, it would be much more damaging to the prosecution to bring it in without him testifying again. I think we all agree that the pt blew that cross.

Look at the shoes.....that does it.
Those shoes are missing (regardless of brand)

In my opinion, it would be much more damaging to the prosecution to bring it in without him testifying again. I think we all agree that the pt blew that cross.

There were many lies that will be exposed.
Those outweigh a poor cross...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member