State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-7-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyBelle ... do a quick edit on the name of the child ... just to be on the safe side. Use an initial

Her name is being used in testimony. Aren't we allowed to use it here? Mods, please weigh in. Thanks!

iirc, an officer did testify at the last trial that luminal was used in the hallway and only a single smudge was found.

C's pj's should have also been covered in blood from being around her mom's body yet only her socks seem to be it.

JMO

It makes no sense if her pyjamas were clean. Unless other pyjamas were found, she didn't change herself.

Very unusual circumstance. If Jason cleaned her up, she would have talked about it and it would have taken a fair bit of time. I guess that's where the drugging theory comes in ... everyone knows that she would have been upset and Jason would have never been able to leave without there being evidence of a very upset child when she was found. Drugging is the only way to explain that she was clean and happy when Meredith arrived.

It makes no sense if her pyjamas were clean. Unless other pyjamas were found, she didn't change herself.

Very unusual circumstance. If Jason cleaned her up, she would have talked about it and it would have taken a fair bit of time. I guess that's where the drugging theory comes in ... everyone knows that she would have been upset and Jason would have never been able to leave without there being evidence of a very upset child when she was found. Drugging is the only way to explain that she was clean and happy when Meredith arrived.

I don't believe there is any evidence the child was drugged or Jason left his VA hotel at all. I am hoping that--if she did see a therapist--that therapist will testify.

JMO

It was also in her bedroom, but there was no connection between the medicine and Jason or the medicine and the murder. It's just an odd detail that doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

It fits to me.

I've asked for a clarification. Good night!

Her name is being used in testimony. Aren't we allowed to use it here? Mods, please weigh in. Thanks!

I'm so sorry but I'm totally unfamiliar with this case.

If the person in question is still a minor, we are supposed to use initials unless she is the victim or the one on trial. Hope that helps!

I don't believe there is any evidence the child was drugged or Jason left his VA hotel at all. I am hoping that--if she did see a therapist--that therapist will testify.

JMO

Wasn't there some testimony that she saw a someone in Brevard ... I think it may have been a professor of social worker, or some connection through her.

I certainly share your opinion about the Tylenol and the liver damage. It can cause liver damage in adults, too!! I can't imagine any parent giving their own child an overdose. I remember when it was a prescription only drug.CYwas old enough to identify Jason. I just don't see him as the one who carried her around the house. iirc, she did see a therapist and notes were seized during a search warrant. Maybe those notes will become evidence or the therapist will testify? Excited utterances are an exception to the hearsay rule.

JMO
Where did the overdose theory come in?

If he gave her the medicine, I truly don't think he was worried about future liver damage if he was trying to get away with murder. Doesn't wash.

I'm so sorry but I'm totally unfamiliar with this case.

If the person in question is still a minor, we are supposed to use initials unless she is the victim or the one on trial. Hope that helps!

Well, she is a victim. Her name is being used in the trial.

Wasn't there some testimony that she saw a someone in Brevard ... I think it may have been a professor of social worker, or some connection through her.

all I remember is the cops used a search warrant to seize a report from a therapist. I have no idea who that therapist might be but I think a report would be helpful as evidence.

JMO

Where did the overdose theory come in?

If he gave her the medicine, I truly don't think he was worried about future liver damage if he was trying to get away with murder. Doesn't wash.

Are you not following the trial? The overdose theory came in from the prosecution in opening statements.

An overdose of Tylenol can result in liver damage. That is well-known. There is no testimony that CY suffered liver damage.

all I remember is the cops used a search warrant to seize a report from a therapist. I have no idea who that therapist might be but I think a report would be helpful as evidence.

JMO

According to the warrants, she had one meeting with a psychologist which was covered through work - on the plan. The contents of the meeting were never made public, but there were all sorts of wild speculations. There might be some insights to how Michelle felt about the marriage and upcoming birth.

According to the warrants, she had one meeting with a psychologist which was covered through work - on the plan. The contents of the meeting were never made public, but there were all sorts of wild speculations. There might be some insights to how Michelle felt about the marriage and upcoming birth.

I agree but the reports I think they took during search and seizure had more to do with CY's therapist.
I think that might prove to be insightful.

I agree but the reports I think they took during search and seizure had more to do with CY's therapist.
I think that might prove to be insightful.

Unless a 2 year old can testify, whatever she said should not be included, and there's no reason to make her progress in understanding what happened public.

No. Please use her initials only. We don't name minor. Even when we quote something, we change their name to initials. This is protection for the minors.

Thanks!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members