State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The State obviously knew about the teacher’s potential testimony before the first trial. Why do you think they had her testify today instead of last time?

They're having difficulties placing Jason at the crime scene. I wonder how a child would feel knowing that something she did was interpretted by a daycare worker and presented in court to convict her father ... that without that interpretation, her father may not be convicted. That's a heavy burden to bear. I can understand why anyone that cares about the child would object.

I just watched the hearing and it seems that a woman was alleged to have hit Michelle. The prosecution wants the testimony entered to implicate Jason ... that the child witnessed the murder and only a father would leave his daughter, a witness, alive. I think we need to see stats on that ... whether only a father leaves a 2 year old alive after the mother is murdered. I think there are exceptions to that rule, therefore it's not conclusive.

I had to skip about 15 pages of comments ... anyone have the 6th ammendment objection details handy?

If it's a woman, that lines up with the vehicle seen by one of the delivery people.

NO where did Cassie say it was a woman, she had two choices for the other doll, the older lady doll or a doctor doll dressed in full scrubs.

If you will recall Meredith's testimony.

"Earlier in the phone call, she had referenced her father," Fisher said. "When I asked her further questions, she was saying 'he.'"

"Were you able to talk to Cassidy, and did you try to talk to Cassidy after this phone call to find out what had happened and what she had seen?" Holt asked.

By the end of the phone call to 911, Fisher and the child were outside of the house waiting on emergency workers to arrive.

"When we were in the fire truck, she continued to talk about her father," Fisher said.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/story/10702549/

Judge's hearing to allow testimony
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10747633/#/vid10747633

I just watched the hearing and it seems that a woman was alleged to have hit Michelle. The prosecution wants the testimony entered to implicate Jason ... that the child witnessed the murder and only a father would leave his daughter, a witness, alive. I think we need to see stats on that ... whether only a father leaves a 2 year old alive after the mother is murdered. I think there are exceptions to that rule, therefore it's not conclusive.

I had to skip about 15 pages of comments ... anyone have the 6th ammendment objection details handy?

If it's a woman, that lines up with the vehicle seen by one of the delivery people.

There have been many cases were a killer other than the spouse killed a women while there was a small child at home but didn’t hurt the child.

Vicki Wegerle who was killed by BTK is one. Her two year old son was at home.

Rozanne Gailiunas is another. She was killed by Joy Aylor while her four year old slept in the next room.

In both cases LE thought that the victim’s husband was the killer.

I wonder what the male doll looked like. Features? hair colour? Size? Tall, short?

I'm having a hard time with this testimony coming in. It could be a huge mistake if it's believed the grandma doll is a woman.

I'm not so sure I would see this doll as a female.
doll purple.PNG

Can we get an opinion from our fav consultant Mr. Gracielee on this "other doll"?

:blowkiss:

NO where did Cassie say it was a woman, she had two choices for the other doll, the older lady doll or a doctor doll dressed in full scrubs.

"Earlier in the phone call, she had referenced her father," Fisher said. "When I asked her further questions, she was saying 'he.'"

"Were you able to talk to Cassidy, and did you try to talk to Cassidy after this phone call to find out what had happened and what she had seen?" Holt asked.

By the end of the phone call to 911, Fisher and the child were outside of the house waiting on emergency workers to arrive.

"When we were in the fire truck, she continued to talk about her father," Fisher said.

There were 10 dolls to choose from.

That is according to the hearing this afternoon ... unless I misunderstood.

SNIP

As to PROS not bringing it in in first trial has nothing to do with being disallowed..but in trying to protect the youngster..BUT after first go-round..They realize jurors arent common sensical nor able to connect dots

SNIP

I think that you are projecting a lot into the States motivations. We don’t know that they were trying to protect CY. There are many other potential reasons.

Until they showed this doll up close and then ID'd it as "an older woman" I thought it was a male doll. Just my first take. I think it looks androgynous and a 2.5 yr old can easily view this as male. Especially a tall male with blonde hair.

THO this will never get into any courtroom..Its clear..she continued to speak about her daddy..and never asked?? where is daddy..Never said BAD MAN or Boogeyman or anything that would suggest Stranger..

BUT what really gets to me..is the DOG (mr G) was removed from MBR before attack put put downstairs (No dog prints in blood nor barking noted by neighbours nor evidence of injuries to dog)..NO WAY stranger would bother to remove doggie, care for witnessing youngster..clean up child..put to bed give meds..double bag bloody evidence..remove all traces of blood from downstairs..and Nothing of value taken but her wedding/engagement rings..Why not all the available electronics?? or the Lexus car??? Yikes it has become so obvious..Rage blodgeoning targetted..child nurtures, cleanup, Hubbies alibi blown, Yikes short of a video of it..what do juror's need!!

(Note I never even mentioned felandering)

Until they showed this doll up close and then ID'd it as "an older woman" I thought it was a male doll. Just my first take. I think it looks androgynous and a 2.5 yr old can easily view this as male. Especially a tall male with blonde hair.

That's why I think the other doll should also be brought in as evidence. She had 3 dolls to choose from. I'd like to know what the other one looked like.

Anybody know who sells these dolls? I can't believe I'm googling Fisher Price, dolls, scrub, doctor, male.

There have been many cases were a killer other than the spouse killed a women while there was a small child at home but didn’t hurt the child.

Vicki Wegerle who was killed by BTK is one. Her two year old son was at home.

Rozanne Gailiunas is another. She was killed by Joy Aylor while her four year old slept in the next room.

In both cases LE thought that the victim’s husband was the killer.

Crista Worthington ... 2 years old ... murdered by the garbage man, daughter left alive.

That's why I think the other doll should also be brought in as evidence. She had 3 dolls to choose from. I'd like to know what the other one looked like.

Anybody know who sells these dolls? I can't believe I'm googling Fisher Price, dolls, scrub, doctor, male.

I'm pretty sure that he said that there were 10 dolls in the box.

LyndyLoo, great post!!! And you are right, you didn't even mention the philandering!!!!

That is according to the hearing this afternoon ... unless I misunderstood.

Q: You said that the doll that I believe is in the red, with the ponytail, she referred to that as the mommy doll?
A: Thats correct

Q: Ok and the other doll, she didn't ever refer to that by sex or age or anything did she?
A: No she did not

Q: Ok what relationship or anyway at all, she was just using that doll with the chair to strike the mommy doll.
A: Thats correct

Q: Ok

30:36
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10748598/#/vid10748598

While I understand the defense atty's repeatedly referring to the doll as "the older woman," methinks Klink played that too cute, as are you. The girl had three dolls, "the older woman" isn't exactly a Barbie doll...damn thing looks as much like a man as a woman. And if anything, as others have stated, relative to the "mommy doll" the second doll is not a poor representation of Jason Young. It's also possible he left his ski mask or other headwear on so that Cassidy may not have known who it was, but he obviously took time to tend to her in a way that would suggest there was a relationship between the two. At least more than some random intruder.

Was November 9th the day of MY's funeral?

IIRC that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member