Statement Analysis Exposes the Zodiac and San Francisco Police Department

S.Korsgaard

Reaction score
For your perusal: a linguistic analysis tackling the major issues of the Zodiac case.

Title: ”Statement Analysis Exposes the Zodiac and San Francisco Police Department”
Analyst: Søren Korsgaard, Editor@CrimeANDPower.com
Reviewers: Mark McClish, Supervisory Deputy United States Marshal; Caroline Cheruiyot, MSc Clinical Linguistics

Read the paper here: https://crimeandpower.com/2019/07/22/-exposes-the-zodiac-and-san-francisco-police-department/
Statement analysis® is a linguistic method that has emerged as a powerful technique to detect deception and extract veiled information.

Two years ago I published America’s Jack the Ripper: The Crimes and Psychology of the Zodiac killer. When I find time, I will be updating the book and release a costless e-book version. Until then, the book is available here:
https://www.amazon.com/Americas-Jac...d=1563812102&s=gateway&sr=8-1#customerReviews

I do not spend much time on Zodiac Forums, but I will from time to time check comments and suggestions. Feel free to forward quotations from the Zodiac or suspects that you want analyzed as I might consider writing a follow up article to the one referenced above.
Regards,

S. Korsgaard

Sven I want to offer my research to you in hopes of collaborating on the exposure of the solves of the ciphers and the new info that is being pursued by Law Enforcement that I provided them. I want to work on a publication and wondering if you would want to work with me on this new series of breakthroughs in the ciphers of the Zodiac.

I made a report using my research to the presiding judge in the case of the FOIA Lawsuit in Chicago for the release of the Valerie Percy info. The report detailed the likeness of the suspect to "Sandy" and the "Barefoot Intruder" from the Sharon Bubes and Valerie Percy police sketches, as well as the Zodiac, with the evidence of the Valerie Percy killing being drawn into the desktop in the Riverside Library in a story about his murder BEFORE going onto killing Cheri Jo Bates.

After appealing to the judge who is merely deciding on the release of information to the public, she contacted the Kenilworth Police Detective assigned to the case and ordered an inquiry into these cases being connected. This is now an official investigation using my research to reveal the suspect in question.

Zodiac Ciphers Solved

Attachments

• Vallejo Police Department Lineup.jpg
    Vallejo Police Department Lineup.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads