Stranger Abduction Theories #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sexual assault of the man I mentioned above was in Beaverton.I wonder what the men looked like in the 2nd attempt?The article says two men in thier 30's.

Ok,I found my answer

The child told police the men were between 30 and 40 years old and that the car was a newer two-door sedan, possibly a Nissan, with a dark-colored horizontal stripes on the side, Yazzolino said. The passenger, who spoke to the boy, was said to be wearing a white hooded sweatshirt and had scruffy facial hair, Yazzolino said. The driver was described to be wearing a black coat or sweatshirt

This link is not coming up to this sexual predators page any more in the link above.This is important me please.Did they find out who he was?

http://www.oregonlive.com/beaverton...ual_assault_at_fanno_creek_park.html#comments

more at link

fanno-creek-park-sex-assault-suspectpng-b9149fe2c714668d_small.png
Beaverton Police DepartmentPolice have released a sketch of the suspect in a sexual assault in Fanno Creek Park Monday.
BEAVERTON -- Police today released a composite sketch of a suspect in a sexual assault case against a 13-year-old boy in Fanno Creek Park Monday afternoon.

At about 2:35 p.m. Monday, police received a report that while the boy was picking blackberries in the park, he was approached by a 50- to 60-year-old man and sexually assaulted about 150 yards south of Denney Road, said Pam Yazzolino, Beaverton police
spokeswoman. Police Tuesday had said the assault occurred in Greenway Park, but today corrected the location to Fanno Creek Park.

Immediately after the assault, the boy ran from the park and told his mother, who reported the incident to police.

Police searched the area using a tracking dog along with car and foot patrols, but were unable to locate the suspect, who was described as having balding white hair.
Police said today that the man was also described as being about 6 feet 1 inch tall and of average weight.

This sexual offender.

Does anyone remember and can please tell me about a sighting of little Kyron in California early on in the investigation.Does anyone know where in California that was and the circumstances with that possible sighting of him?

This is what I found on it... http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Police-check-possible-Kyron-sighting-in-CA-96163314.html

From the article "Detectives obtained surveillance video from the store and have now ruled out the possibility that the boy was Kyron Horman, Lt. Gamache said."

Ok.Little Kyron being abducted or walking away from the school willingly with someone is a very strong possibility.Inside or outside of the school is a very visible place.We don't know what happened.

Out of curiosity--have you ever been in the Skyline School area or are you familiar with the demographics of that area of Portland, Oregon? The alleged Beaverton abduction attempt was made in a very suburban area of Portland; it is a very high-profile area near a busy intersection. In contrast, the Skyline School area is a very rural and close-knit community. The school grounds back into Forest Park, and the school itself is an older building setup on hilly terrain--it is not very visible at all. The science fair was announced on the school's marquee, but it would have only been visible by those making a point of driving past the school on that part of Skyline Drive which is very isolated. One cannot see the school itself from the main road--Cornelius Pass. Of course almost anything is possible, but planning an abduction attempt from inside of the the smallest school in Portland Public Schools, (a rural school), does not seem like a good choice. Why from inside of Skyline School; why not a child waiting for the school bus, walking to or from school, or a mall setting? If someone who worked in the school snatched Kyron, what is the likelihood that both law enforcement and the FBI wouldn't have at least a person-of-interest from the school? Also, what are the chances out of all of the children that attend Skyline School--including those arriving by bus or walking to school--that the one child targeted and snatched would be a child who happened to be driven to school by his stepmother and just happened to be left in the hallway just a few feet from his classroom door by the stepmother, and just happened to be snatched within a 10-15 minute time frame of the stepmother walking away? I really respect your opinions, but what are your thoughts on this? Thank you.

Hmmm...thanks you for the visual of Skyline in terms of how the school isn't really visible from the street. Was the science fair advertised at all in the community paper? I remember finding out that there was a garden exhibition tour or something similar that weekend that may have attracted people into the area and maybe someone drove by the school and noticed the sign. I think I vaguely remember LE asking locals if they had visitors that weekend. I agree with what you posted though, Helenstreet. The only other scenario that has me bothered is that some 8th graders may know something. Only because it was a Friday, there was a big event a the school so it may have stirred up some exciting thoughts in the students like to wander away for a bit and they may have seen something outside.

Hmmm...thanks you for the visual of Skyline in terms of how the school isn't really visible from the street. Was the science fair advertised at all in the community paper? I remember finding out that there was a garden exhibition tour or something similar that weekend that may have attracted people into the area and maybe someone drove by the school and noticed the sign. I think I vaguely remember LE asking locals if they had visitors that weekend. I agree with what you posted though, Helenstreet. The only other scenario that has me bothered is that some 8th graders may know something. Only because it was a Friday, there was a big event a the school so it may have stirred up some exciting thoughts in the students like to wander away for a bit and they may have seen something outside.

there was a high profile garden tour at the location of the 'Yoga Cowgirls' at Westwind Farm Studio.
Garden Design Magazine did a story which can be seen online at their website.

there was a psychic who said Kyron was in a "Metal Box"...
when you look through the photos at Westwind Farms notice the Metal sculpture by the pool...
there is a "metal box" missing from the design of the sculpture -
thought that was interesting.
also wondered at great length if TMH's comments about 'the girls' and their assistance with her lawyer fees may have been in reference to this group of women....any takers????
www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/KH/khtimeline.pdf

Out of curiosity--have you ever been in the Skyline School area or are you familiar with the demographics of that area of Portland, Oregon? The alleged Beaverton abduction attempt was made in a very suburban area of Portland; it is a very high-profile area near a busy intersection. In contrast, the Skyline School area is a very rural and close-knit community. The school grounds back into Forest Park, and the school itself is an older building setup on hilly terrain--it is not very visible at all. The science fair was announced on the school's marquee, but it would have only been visible by those making a point of driving past the school on that part of Skyline Drive which is very isolated. One cannot see the school itself from the main road--Cornelius Pass. Of course almost anything is possible, but planning an abduction attempt from inside of the the smallest school in Portland Public Schools, (a rural school), does not seem like a good choice. Why from inside of Skyline School; why not a child waiting for the school bus, walking to or from school, or a mall setting? If someone who worked in the school snatched Kyron, what is the likelihood that both law enforcement and the FBI wouldn't have at least a person-of-interest from the school? Also, what are the chances out of all of the children that attend Skyline School--including those arriving by bus or walking to school--that the one child targeted and snatched would be a child who happened to be driven to school by his stepmother and just happened to be left in the hallway just a few feet from his classroom door by the stepmother, and just happened to be snatched within a 10-15 minute time frame of the stepmother walking away? I really respect your opinions, but what are your thoughts on this? Thank you.

We do not know what LE has.Anyone could have walked out with him.Possibly he walked out with this person willingly.Little Kyron could have been a victim of opportunity.He could have been outside by a truck? and left willingly with that person or persons.He may have known them or not have known them.I do not think they are on the right trail with Terri Horman.I do not think he left with her.I just don't.We don't know what happened.I do hope LE will do an update soon.I do feel it is needed and a long time ago.

Matou:
I don't know about a community paper although there is a Skyline area webpage; Skyline area is REALLY small and rural, but I would imagine that it was on the school's website. But, to access the website, someone would have to make a point of looking for it unless they were already familiar with it. The garden tour was at Westwind Farms--where Dede was supposed to be working that morning--which is located off of Old Germantown Road. There would not be any reason for someone to drive past Skyline School on Skyline Drive to reach old Germantown Road. I mean, it can easily be accessed via 185th Avenue or Cornelius Pass Road, (from either direction). Even if someone decided to take Skyline Drive locally near Highway 26 from southwest Portland, (not likely since it would take twice as long as the road is very winding and more of a scenic route), they would turn onto Old Germantown Road before reaching the Skyline School area. About the eighth grade children, if one or more of them witnessed anything outside, I believe that it would have been revealed to law enforcement and the FBI. They were interviewing all of the parents, students, and staff by Sunday, less than 48 hours after Kyron was reported missing. The FBI was involved in the case from day one.

One thing that is interesting to me is that in the case of the little girl, Bianca, in Michigan, LE is already pursuing a warrant to arrest her father based on his story not holding together...yet 19 months later, Portland LE has not been able to get to the same point with Terri Horman.

After spending months away from reading about Kyron, I find I have a new-to-me theory.

I've always thought that Kyron left the school on his own two feet and that whatever happened to him happened among the parked cars (parking lot or highway shoulder). I had assumed that Kyron was in some way directed to leave the school or lured out of the school by the perpetrator.

I suddenly realised, though, that there is no reason to think that the perpetrator had to be inside the school at all that day.

So here's my newest stranger theory:

Kyron realises he left something in the truck or had something he wanted to ask TMH, so he leaves the school on his own, thinking he is going to run out and intercept TMH before she drives away. He's too late, TMH is already gone. He's excited and distracted, the usual routines had been upset and under such circumstances, some kids forget "the rules" like looking both ways before stepping into a street or parking lot.

Around that same time, someone pulls into the school parking lot in order to drop something off at the school for one of the students or teachers. Not a delivery company or regularly scheduled delivery, just a spur of the moment thing. And not something that the person inside the school was expecting.

While he is in the parking area, that driver accidentally hits him with their car or perhaps he dashed out from between two parked cars. That driver stops, discovers that Kyron is either unconscious or dead and they panic. They put Kyron's body into their vehicle and leave. They dispose of Kyron's body.

And keep their mouth shut.

No one knew that person was in the school parking lot that day. LE didn't attempt to reconstruct the traffic flow, who parked where, etc, until several months had gone by.

Why would someone panic and hide their deed rather than summon assistance? Could be one of many reasons: they knew they were driving under the influence (some drugs also heighten paranoia), they had an involvement in a prior fatal accident on their record, they had something in their vehicle they didn't want LE to know about, there's many reasons.

After spending months away from reading about Kyron, I find I have a new-to-me theory.

I've always thought that Kyron left the school on his own two feet and that whatever happened to him happened among the parked cars (parking lot or highway shoulder). I had assumed that Kyron was in some way directed to leave the school or lured out of the school by the perpetrator.

I suddenly realised, though, that there is no reason to think that the perpetrator had to be inside the school at all that day.

So here's my newest stranger theory:

Kyron realises he left something in the truck or had something he wanted to ask TMH, so he leaves the school on his own, thinking he is going to run out and intercept TMH before she drives away. He's too late, TMH is already gone. He's excited and distracted, the usual routines had been upset and under such circumstances, some kids forget "the rules" like looking both ways before stepping into a street or parking lot.

Around that same time, someone pulls into the school parking lot in order to drop something off at the school for one of the students or teachers. Not a delivery company or regularly scheduled delivery, just a spur of the moment thing. And not something that the person inside the school was expecting.

While he is in the parking area, that driver accidentally hits him with their car or perhaps he dashed out from between two parked cars. That driver stops, discovers that Kyron is either unconscious or dead and they panic. They put Kyron's body into their vehicle and leave. They dispose of Kyron's body.

And keep their mouth shut.

No one knew that person was in the school parking lot that day. LE didn't attempt to reconstruct the traffic flow, who parked where, etc, until several months had gone by.

Why would someone panic and hide their deed rather than summon assistance? Could be one of many reasons: they knew they were driving under the influence (some drugs also heighten paranoia), they had an involvement in a prior fatal accident on their record, they had something in their vehicle they didn't want LE to know about, there's many reasons.

That's actually a very realistic theory. So many children are killed by running out from between parked cars.

That's actually a very realistic theory. So many children are killed by running out from between parked cars.

Actually, I think it is highly unlikely a person would try to hide an accident such as described. After all, it was just an accident. Doesn't compute. Also, I think it is highly unlikely something like that could happen, the driver could get out and ascertain the child was indeed dead, put the body in the car, and drive away with nobody noticing in the parking lot of a busy morning. Again, doesn't compute.

Actually, I think it is highly unlikely a person would try to hide an accident such as described. After all, it was just an accident. Doesn't compute. Also, I think it is highly unlikely something like that could happen, the driver could get out and ascertain the child was indeed dead, put the body in the car, and drive away with nobody noticing in the parking lot of a busy morning. Again, doesn't compute.

I think whatever it was that happened that morning was highly unlikely, no matter what it was that happened. A child disappearing is a rare event, disappearing from inside a school an even more rare event, so every time it happens, it was something unlikely.

As for why someone would hide an accident rather than dial 911, people can be irrational for far less reason.

As an example: Maurice Dejean. Dejean was a WWII French resistance hero, close associate to Charles De Gaulle and appointed ambassador to the Soviet Union in the late 50s/early 60s. The KGB engineered a swallow trap plot against Dejean that involved luring him into an affair with his translator, then being discovered en flagrante delicto by her "husband." Dejean was married and dreaded having his affair revealed to his wife.

How much did he dread it? So much that he began giving the KGB classified information, mostly concerning French international trade that was used against France in trade negotiations.

In other words, Maurice Dejean, WWII hero, ambassador, etc, committed *treason*.

What rational man would choose to betray his country and risk the death penalty over revealing his infidelity to his wife? It doesn't make any sense at all... and yet, Dejean did it.

Famously, when de Gaulle found out, he recalled Dejean to Paris and dismissed him with "Eh bien, Dejean, on couche...?" (Well, Dejean, you like sex...?).

Dejean was one lucky man.

Actually, when I think about it, the scenario I proposed is not all that different from a hit and run accident. Why do some drivers leave the scene of the accident? They panic, for various reasons, make a bad decision and leave.

Terri would have no reason to give up all contact with her baby daughter, and stay in Roseburg with her elderly parents in virtual isolation unless she had a very good reason to do so. IMHO....that reason is because she disappeared Kyron. She's living the life of a recluse because she has no choice if she wants to stay out of prison.

I just can't see a stranger being involved at all.

In a fatal accident, wouldn't you expect there to be blood on the ground?

Terri would have no reason to give up all contact with her baby daughter, and stay in Roseburg with her elderly parents in virtual isolation unless she had a very good reason to do so. IMHO....that reason is because she disappeared Kyron. She's living the life of a recluse because she has no choice if she wants to stay out of prison.

I just can't see a stranger being involved at all.

I wasn't addressing the question of TMH's involvement because I thought this was the thread for potential stranger abduction theories.

In a fatal accident, wouldn't you expect there to be blood on the ground?

Depends on various factors but not necessarily. It depends on if the blow were concentrated on one area of the skin (more likely to bleed) or spread out across a larger area (less likely to bleed). Depends on the injury caused (a neck can be broken with no signs of trauma on the skin surface, for example). Depends on what the victim was wearing; since Kyron was wearing a T-shirt, I don't think this was a factor that would have prevented bleeding.

Also depends on how and where the victim fell.

I've been hit twice in parking lots (I'm deaf in one ear and unable to localise sounds); both times I was knocked off my feet but neither time did I bleed.

I would expect that there was some damage and maybe even blood on the vehicle, but since it was several months before LE got around to figuring out where various vehicles were in the parking lot, that particular vehicle may not have been identified as having been in the area that particular day.

If the vehicle damage was limited to scratches or paint chips, it may not have even been noticeable without a forensic exam. Which was never performed, of course.

I think it's a long shot theory but at this point, I'm thinking that whatever happened to Kyron was a long shot or it would have been solved by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FireSun42