Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the original Youtube vid before it was taken down. If anyone still has it open could they screenshot the page? Also, does anyone know how Mark Smich is related to this video? Is he the rapper, actor, director, cameraman... and how was that substantiated in the original post?

it's still on you tube, I just search mark smich and it was the first video available

My goodness MS is 22 years old now so the traffiking charge from 2006 would have made him 15 years old. Probably not too many live brain cells left in him at this point.

25 Years old by published reports. That puts him at age 18.

Reports are that he and his mother (/family?) moved to the Oakville address about 10 years ago to escape MS's 'Gang and Cop Problem' in Mississauga. I guess the fix didn't stick, for this little suburban hoodlum.

Dating back about 10 years to age 15 at time of move to Oakville, It'd be interesting to see what his YOA jacket looks like.

Re: that disturbing youtube video - just my own speculation - did they find the experience of simulating a murder so exhilarating that they decided to take it one step further? into a real life experience... maybe on video? Snuff film? If LE seized video, it may explain how they identified suspect #2.

I'm not so sure it was simulated. Looked pretty darn realistic to me.

Thanks - I will go back and correct my post - he would have been 18 when traffiking.

18 would make more sense because Canadian laws prohibited disclosure of crimes committed by minors. I wouldn't be surprised if he had committed other crimes prior to his 18th birthday.

Speaking brain cells I wonder if he had any to begin with. :floorlaugh:

I bet his parents couldn't wait to kick him out of their house. Just see how fast they both claimed "He didn't live with me".

What a loser! :facepalm:

DM's defence will likely point MS as the killer.

Somebody else on here a few pages back said DM maybe hired MS as a hit man. DM could certainly afford the drugs to pay him.

Catching up... don't we also know he was prev involved in a robbery and beating? If they now suspected him of murder and he has a history of violence, they wouldn't say the threat is over.

We know the guy with MS caught for tagging (AS) was involved in a robbery and beating, there's no mention of MS in the Halton Region Police Blotter as him being involved int he robbery/beating from January 2013 (top right) at images.halinet.on.ca/OakvilleImages/Images/OI002474502pf_0003.pdf (only available as download or google cached at http://tinyurl.com/qhab83l). Just another guy HW who was charged with robbery and parole violation, but there is an indication there was a 3rd person with them who was apparently not involved, MS or DM maybe? Odd, I've read it a couple of times over and I don;t see who got charged for assault in that matter?

18 would make more sense because Canadian laws prohibited disclosure of crimes committed by minors. I wouldn't be surprised if he had committed other crimes prior to his 18th birthday.

Speaking brain cells I wonder if he had any to begin with. :floorlaugh:

I bet his parents couldn't wait to kick him out of their house. Just see how fast they both claimed "He didn't live with me".

What a loser! :facepalm:

In an earlier link, a reporter already called his dad. Dad said he didn't know of his arrest. Said he lived with Mom. Also stated his son was not associated with DM, and he did not know about the TB case!!!!

Someone is blasting social with pics from a FB they're saying is MS but... really doesn't look like that pic of him we've seen, if it was right. At all.

Somebody else on here a few pages back said DM maybe hired MS as a hit man. DM could certainly afford the drugs to pay him.

That's what I am hoping for, one of them to open their mouth. Once the first one begins to talk the other one cannot just sit there. There's no doubt they will talk. The question is who will talk first.

Both were involved, both took TB, both guilty. Same thing happened in VS case, both perps kidnapped VS, she was then murdered, both got 25 yrs, it was never proven who killed her, but both were there when she died.

The same defence lawyer in this above case, is the same lawyer that is trying to get in with DM.

MS father is a RE agent, is there any connection to properties DM has bought and or sold with MS father?????

MS was arrested today..was he formerly charged yet? or will he be and are those charges 1st degree murder?

It seems like we're dealing with a dangerous bunch of losers here including DM. I think it is highly likely that LB had began hanging out with this mob shortly before she went missing or possibly just DM, the timing of the the purchase of the incinerator is just too much of a coincidence for me. The horrific murder of TB shows warped thinking and gross stupidity. And that rap video, not sure that it has been positively ascertained that it is connected to MS (rather than some troll type thing) but it is horrible and weird. I wonder if MS will take the precedent of DM and choose to remain silent ?

That's what I am hoping for, one of them to open their mouth. Once the first one begins to talk the other one cannot just sit there. There's no doubt they will talk. The question is who will talk first.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma"]Prisoner's dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I fear DM will pull a Karla Holmolka, cut a deal with the Crown and be her neighbour on a tropical island in a few years.

It seems like we're dealing with a dangerous bunch of losers here including DM. I think it is highly likely that LB had began hanging out with this mob shortly before she went missing or possibly just DM,

On CTV News, it said the police didn't investigate LB's disappearance because it was known she'd fallen into a "bad crowd".

Does anybody have a link to the Medieval Times group photo...would be good to check if MS is in that pic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll