Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

These Federal minimum security are pretty cushy for prison. It is good they get some skilks for reentering though not sure what skilks some like Bernie Madoff would have needed.

Moose Lake is is a beautiful location.It hiwever had guard towers, sally ports, all kinds of security.

There was a big scandal when they were supposed to get big TV's. They have to have something to do or they get difficult for guards.

When sex offenders get out in MN, the housing they get is the scummiest ever cuz who wants to rent to sex offenders. Jobs as well are limited. Better to stay in, But they want out.

Sex offenders are incredibly manipulative.

I have a friend from Switzerland who said that the prison sentences for offenders are really short there.

I do not see the benefit to society to release these offenders. They have injured their victims for life. But they need a second chance?

Many apparently do not reoffend. I know one that abused his daughter and she eventually committed suicide. I don't think he reoffended although he admitted to having desires for children years later. He is dead, but he continued to do thungs on the fringes of the law. He delivered newspapers by car in our community. It was before notification and a smart woman figured out there was smething off with him.

She got the court trial because the daughter was dead. Horrible

C'mon, as civilized people, don't we want to ensure that even the worst of the worst are treated humanely? That doesn't mean all kinds of amenities like TV, Internet, or anything even approaching luxury accommodations, but protection from violence and access to hygiene, basic comfort, and self-improvement such as learning, are not unreasonable, I think. To paraphrase Gandhi, "The measure of a society is found in how it treats its weakest (and worst) members". The worst of the worst, the irredeemable, like a Heinrich, should be put away forever, but not mistreated. Then we'd be surrendering to our basest instincts.

C'mon, as civilized people, don't we want to ensure that even the worst of the worst are treated humanely? That doesn't mean all kinds of amenities like TV, Internet, or anything even approaching luxury accommodations, but protection from violence and access to hygiene, basic comfort, and self-improvement such as learning, are not unreasonable, I think. To paraphrase Gandhi, "The measure of a society is found in how it treats its weakest (and worst) members". The worst of the worst, the irredeemable, like a Heinrich, should be put away forever, but not mistreated. Then we'd be surrendering to our basest instincts.

Gandhi is not the great humanitarian he is made out to be. For instance, he slept naked next to girls to test his celibacy. That is not all but this is not about him.

How about people who have sex shows with their toddlers on the internet? Years ago, there was an investigator on Oprah who looked at internet *advertiser censored* sites. He said the worst one was with an infant who still did not have the umbilical cord totally healed. What is the point of keeping these individuals?

Since I could not kill them, I cannot advocate for someone to do it in my place.

To torture people in prison is not what I see anyone advocating.

What to do with these people who have lost all humanity and the resulting costs is a huge question. Is someone who sex abuses a toddler redeemable? How about someone like Hart who had the childhood from hell? Is he redeemable although he refuses treatment.

What do we do with these people?

In the article above a therapist says teens don't reoffend,

Hm. How about Duane Hart ?

Gandhi is not the great humanitarian he is made out to be. For instance, he slept naked next to girls to test his celibacy. That is not all but this is not about him.

How about people who have sex shows with their toddlers on the internet? Years ago, there was an investigator on Oprah who looked at internet *advertiser censored* sites. He said the worst one was with an infant who still did not have the umbilical cord totally healed. What is the point of keeping these individuals?

Since I could not kill them, I cannot advocate for someone to do it in my place.

To torture people in prison is not what I see anyone advocating.

What to do with these people who have lost all humanity and the resulting costs is a huge question. Is someone who sex abuses a toddler redeemable? How about someone like Hart who had the childhood from hell? Is he redeemable although he refuses treatment.

What do we do with these people?
Great post😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't advocate for anyone to be tortured..

These Federal minimum security are pretty cushy for prison. It is good they get some skilks for reentering though not sure what skilks some like Bernie Madoff would have needed.

Moose Lake is is a beautiful location.It hiwever had guard towers, sally ports, all kinds of security.

There was a big scandal when they were supposed to get big TV's. They have to have something to do or they get difficult for guards.

When sex offenders get out in MN, the housing they get is the scummiest ever cuz who wants to rent to sex offenders. Jobs as well are limited. Better to stay in, But they want out.

Sex offenders are incredibly manipulative.

I have a friend from Switzerland who said that the prison sentences for offenders are really short there.

I do not see the benefit to society to release these offenders. They have injured their victims for life. But they need a second chance?

Many apparently do not reoffend. I know one that abused his daughter and she eventually committed suicide. I don't think he reoffended although he admitted to having desires for children years later. He is dead, but he continued to do thungs on the fringes of the law. He delivered newspapers by car in our community. It was before notification and a smart woman figured out there was smething off with him.

She got the court trial because the daughter was dead. Horrible
I agree, human.
I see no benefit to release such sick individuals either.

I wouldn't advocate for anyone to be tortured..

I am not advocating or even suggesting torture. I AM however suggesting no TV, very limited visitation, basic food and very spartan cell conditions. If they need something to do, have them make gravel out of big rocks with small hammers, that way they are too tired to bother the corrections officers. Reading books might be a new world for them. Prison time is not supposed to be enjoyable, it's to make an impression that you don't do things that are against the law and abhorrent to society so you don't get thrown back in.

I am not advocating or even suggesting torture. I AM however suggesting no TV, very limited visitation, basic food and very spartan cell conditions. If they need something to do, have them make gravel out of big rocks with small hammers, that way they are too tired to bother the corrections officers. Reading books might be a new world for them. Prison time is not supposed to be enjoyable, it's to make an impression that you don't do things that are against the law and abhorrent to society so you don't get thrown back in.
Absolutely!!

If they get out, then what?
I don't want them out..ever. This has been my personal opinion for as long as I've known what a sexual predator was😉

In the article above a therapist says teens don't reoffend,

Hm. How about Duane Hart ?
Sometimes I feel " professionals " make statements/ assessments they have no business making my friend😉

FYI ... I looked back in my notes and it was Lester V. that kids ( at the time) mentioned ... Chester ... Lester... still two different names I know , but i thought he was worth looking into to eliminate speculation... this is another example why talking to others and sharing details can help others (and me) stay focused on the problem

-27' below zero in Paynesville today, get day to be sleuthing [emoji12] lol

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I wonder if there could be more there.....that is, more people who may know of "Chester the Molestor"....or "Lester the Molestor".....whatever the case may be. I agree...sharing details not only focuses on the problem but also may lead to other important details.

The bigger issue needs to be addressed

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back